[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw should have made friends in high school but didn't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1490048725624.png (137KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490048725624.png
137KB, 453x668px
tfw should have made friends in high school but didn't.

for those that can relate.

We fucked up guys.
>>
Iktf
At least I meet with one occassionally
>>
>>39367530
I have one friend left after 4 years post-graduation.
God help me, it turns out that outcasts and recluses don't have strong bonds of friendship they want to protect.
>>
>>39367540
it's hard making new friends especially when you've spent most time alone or with people who now are so boring that you need to find you friends because you're so bored, all you can do is distract yourself from it.
>>
>>39367583
I gave 2 and they bore me to death now, plus our friendship is mostly toxic, and have been for 6 years.
>>
>>39367530
>tfw you made some friends in high school then never met anyone new again, and as time passes your friends become completely different people and stop talking to you.
>>
File: pepe_school.jpg (44KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_school.jpg
44KB, 300x470px
>>39367705
let me guess, you have nothing in common now and the only thing you can talk to is about when you were in school
>>
>>39367530
in high school I stuck with 2 friends I had known since kindergarten. They're long gone now. How does one make friends as an adult?
>>
>>39367830
You're right we used to have alcohol and weed and play games, hang out you know, but I always felt that they were using me as a utility friend, they're really toxic people and I should never had befriended them nor staid with them and never made new friends, now I'm paying the price.
>>
>>39367889
It's hard especially when you're not that good at socializing in the first place.
>>
>start to make friends with someone
>realize that we don't have that many shared interests and once we are done telling random stories about our lives he will realize this and it'll be over

feels bad man
>>
>>39368279
that's why chads are able to have so much friends, they have a lot of stories to tell, so they don't need to find people with shared interests.
>>
I forfeited all of my friends solitude.
>>
File: autism_level.jpg (24KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
autism_level.jpg
24KB, 960x422px
>>39368361
have you reached the point of making imaginary friends? I have
>>
Making friends is easy as long as you're forced to attend larger groups of people. The problem is getting into such a situation after you're done with school.
>>
>>39368419
>Making friends is easy

fuck off normie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.