[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /r9k/ idealize women so much? Disney? Mommy complex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1321.jpg (299KB, 1064x1569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
299KB, 1064x1569px
Why does /r9k/ idealize women so much? Disney? Mommy complex?
>>
It is because women are held in such a high regard in society. When you discover the truth, that they are actually worse than men in every single way, the contrast with the commonly held opinion of women, causes the true understanding of women to seem hateful.
>>
>>39367111
you can blame tropes created by the patriarchy
>>
>>39367134
What difference does it make who takes the blame? I don't really play the blame game. If people can't take responsibilility for their actions, it makes no difference if you blame them, and if they can, it is better to encourage them to do so by being courteous.
>>
>>39367066
I personally hate women and want nothing to do with them

sadly you still get a few betas on virgins wanting to get noticed by that one girl they like that as we speak is getting railed 4-5 times daily by a chad they wish they were.

Somehow they believe posting on a mongolian frog-posting electronic photoserver will change how women see them, it won't.

Women aren't idealized by most, I think it's more that no women are here because no women will EVER get here.

this is a really low and deep part of 4chan, an elephant graveyard, this is the closest you get to an entry-drug for school shooters.

It's more...no woman will ever be as low, even the ugliest, fattest, most infected whore has a better sex life or relationship which more than often they are in complete control of, when robots have nothing, not even friendships, in years-decades.

Women objectively cannot be here due to the structure of society. everyone hates that, if a women did come here and wasn't a normie she'd be accepted and perhaps robots would even love again.

but anyone who idealize's women, or even cares anymore, is a normie or hasn't yet fully embraced their life as a robot.
>>
File: 1498256890625.jpg (528KB, 3072x2463px) Image search: [Google]
1498256890625.jpg
528KB, 3072x2463px
The solution to anyone fantasizing/generalizing about women in either a good or bad way is to lurk for a few months on places like lolcow where there is a high concentration of women, especially there since it has a board dedicated to women's topics.
It's insightful, I guess you could say. You learn a lot more than you would sticking to this place and listening to the same regurgitated crap that puts everyone down.
>>
File: 1389782836565.jpg (497KB, 1412x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1389782836565.jpg
497KB, 1412x1997px
>>39367066
I only idolize 2D
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.