[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good memories from your childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: minimal peppee.png (3KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
minimal peppee.png
3KB, 558x565px
i'll start

>in kindergarten, after school and a big storm. i was in school late. an early winter sunset was shooting radiant golden rays of evening light through the black rain clouds. my future oneitis was having her hair braided by her dad for dance practice or something. i was listening for thunder outside.
>my mother saving the nonsensical notes that i wrote her when i was learning to write. most of them were about how i loved her and my stuffed cats so much.
>my father teaching me to throw a baseball and shoot a basketball when i was a little kid, and even though i was a little pussy he still was happy for me when i got better
>having a close friend who was a girl, rose, in 1st grade, and running around in the woods by my house with her and pretending to spy on people, then going in and shooting water at my cat with syringes until it got pissed and ran away.
>saying half-seriously that i wanted to marry the same girl when i was in 3rd grade, getting giggled at
>running around with this kid, micah, and showing him my dick and drawing dicks and butts on pieces of paper and getting in trouble in school (probably why i am a little gay now)
>making a whole bunch of gross mud with the same kid and throwing it at the house, and getting in trouble for that
>making a """""""horror movie"""""" with my friend about giant leeches that terrorized a hiking trail
>talking for hours about inane stuff like alcohol fermentation with my (still) friend, andrew, when i was in 4th grade, and being too much of a little bitch to comfort him when he broke something made of clay that he really liked. i still feel bad for him - i don't remember what it was but he really liked it. if i asked him now he wouldn't remember probably
>being friends with this poor bum kid with an alcoholic mom and trading toy trains with him

god i miss my childhood if i think about it enough
>>
File: 1497450342100.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497450342100.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>39366878
>that time, when I was alone in cold home and was raining outside

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>39366878
>arguing with friends over the great Pokemon/digimon divide of the late 1990s.
>"digimon is dumb because they can talk"
>This leads to a two hour discussion of cartoons
>nobody bats an eye because we're all 5-8.
>>
File: smiling.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
smiling.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>lived a block away from the public park
>because of where the park was located, it had a lot of big hills
>we had these cheap foam sleds with a bit of plastic on the bottom, they were flimsy but you could go retardedly fast on them
>used to walk to the park with my brother every day in winter and spend hours zooming down hills before running home to catch our favourite shows and eat dinner
>>
>>39366878

>taking an humongous shit in the school's main corridor soon after the school ended
>never caught
>>
File: 1503809405776.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1503809405776.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>>39366878
>be 9
>driving to grandparents who live far away
>playing pokemon blue in the backseat with little brother
>already beat the game, in cerulean cave
>find mewtwo and after a good 30 mins catch it
>one of the highlights of our little lives
>take mewtwo out of the pc and destroy everything
>tfw will never again experience joy and wonder like that
>>
>bad childhood, not important
>finally get out of that and out of the foster care system, with a real family that wanted to be there for me
>almost 14 years old, and being introduced to modern (for 2003) video games by my new adoptive brother
I'd barely ever played any games, and the relatively modern ones of the time just blew my mind. I spent a lot of time just watching him play games.
>>
> be teenage year old me
> really really want to try shrooms
> have this homeschooled friend and we decided to do it
>typical punkrock anarchist rebel but still really really smart and nice guy
>have had a crush on him since day one
>finally aquire shrooms
>im typical autistic shutin and to get drugs where i am from (sweden) is borderline impossible but i know a guy
> arrange to go meet him in aland
>it is time
>we take the shrooms in his familys "barn" to not get caught
>its raining and its cold but we manage to get warm and comfy with several blankets
>take shrooms
> fuck
> it fells like im slowly floating away from all that is real never to return
>scared shitless
> i realise that my only anchor to this world is my friend.
> i need to be close to him to stay real
> slowly try to get him to hug and snugg me
> he is to preocupied to say no
> snack snug and hug for duration of triping

to this day i have never felt closer to someone t
>>
>>39366878
>learning how to ride a bike from the two redheaded neighbor girls and being pushed around on their sparkly bikes with the baskets and the ribbons
>the girl down the street with the N64
>razor scooters and that fucking pogo stick you got for Christmas
>the giant trampoline in your neighbor's backyard, learning to bounce each other as high as possible and do flips
>otter pops, atomic fireball jawbreakers, zebra stripe gum, chewing sap from the tree in the front yard, thinking your friends were so cool for stealing a sip of their dad's beer
>riding bikes and roller skating while the adults sat on lawn chairs in their garages
>sucking on your own wounds or rubbing spit on your friend's, getting your hands and knees all scraped up and bloody
>the hot asphalt and the wide open blue sky over hot desert air with that smell in the air and the mountains in the distance
>running through the sprinklers and watching them make rainbows in the sunlight
>going swimming until I was turning blue wand my teeth were chattering, then still not wanting to get out of the pool
>that first crush and puppy love
>butterfly kisses and eskimo kisses
>love notes with x's and o's on them and little hearts dotting the i's
>girls singing those silly rhymes while they spun around and made their skirts twirl
>playing gamecube with your sisters and building blanket forts
>making your siblings get the other version of Pokemon so you could trade
>going as high as possible on the swings and learning to jump off
>Saturday morning cartoons and cereal in your PJ's
>falling asleep with your dog and running around the backyard
>those stupid Barbie jeeps that girls all had
>staying up all night at a sleepover playing Super Smash Bros, Halo, and Starfox with the guys
>big wheels
>lying back on the grass and looking for pictures in the clouds with your mom
>always getting sour patch kids because your sis didn't like one color
>getting plastic bracelets and necklaces and stuff from your sisters
>>
>>39367969
>the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy on PS1 and Crash
>Toonami, Adult Swim, staying up late to watch anime, getting up at 4 in the morning to watch Zoids before school
>still being fucking dehydrated at lunch after you finished the capri sun in your lunchable
>eating warheads until your mouth nearly bled
>giving your "girlfriend" flowers you found on the soccer field
>playing house and pretend
>playing vidya on Christmas morning with your stocking full of candy in your lap
>looking for ladybugs in the grass
>getting all splintered from wood chips
>when the house smelled awful in the morning because your sister was having an egg the way she liked it for breakfast
>the smell of the fucking hog farm a few blocks down on the way to school every morning
>that Fisher Price castle with the knights
>playing with a fucking stick
>the Scholastic book fair and those little brochures they'd hand out
>beating the living shit out of your friends for "sparring"
>having to wait until your parents got up on Christmas morning to go look at your presents, and sneaking a peek with your siblings
>that giant fucking parachute in P.E.
>super soakers and water balloons
>running around in the backyard with the dog
>falling asleep with the dog
>waking up to your dog licking your face
>watching TV with your sisters on the couch and eating there even though it's not allowed, then all scrambling to put everything away upon hearing the garage door
>playing Pokemon in the car on the way to school
>>
>>39366878
>being friends with this poor bum kid with an alcoholic mom and trading toy trains with him
more pls
seems like you had some genuinely happy moments, good for you OP. Some are very heart warming.
>>
File: comfy_feel.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
comfy_feel.png
183KB, 1024x576px
>>39367969
>sucking on your own wounds or rubbing spit on your friend's, getting your hands and knees all scraped up and bloody
>the hot asphalt and the wide open blue sky over hot desert air with that smell in the air and the mountains in the distance
>going swimming until I was turning blue wand my teeth were chattering, then still not wanting to get out of the pool
>running through the sprinklers and watching them make rainbows in the sunlight
>building blanket forts
i miss those feels
>>
File: 1497143301551.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1497143301551.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>39366878
>going to my grandfather's house (about an hour and a half away) not long after coming back from school
>the last 30 minutes of the pool being open, sun was setting and there was probably only two families there
>when my brother's friend came over with a GameShark and we got a Surfing Pikachu and a Mew
>running around the playground with friends imagining we were superheroes fighting evil
>getting a sample of a cookie at Kroger
>squishing wild dewberry juice onto my hands and freaking out girls

I had a lot of happy memories growing up. Sometimes I look back at try to wonder the exist moment of when it all went wrong.
>>
File: Ptbw9yH_d.jpg (24KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
Ptbw9yH_d.jpg
24KB, 640x418px
>sleepover by a friend and playing pokemon
>get to kiss my crush at cuddle with her on a summer day
>night walks with a friend talking about life and stuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.