[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy for some people to go after what they want,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
Why is it so easy for some people to go after what they want, seemingly without fear? They're made of flesh and blood, yet they live in a way that makes them almost look like heroes.

Do you think you transition from a robot into that kind of person? If so, how?
>>
>>39362984

Practice, probably. Taking risks and learning from them. Having a social safety net of friends to go back to. Learning to ignore doubt and make mistakes. Accepting life as it comes.

The whole maxim of 'you can be anything you want to be' isn't remotely universal, but it's stronger than you'd expect. Get out there and start learning in whatever way you can, and when you fuck up, try again.

Your tulips are cute by the way.
>>
You sound like you should listen to Hamilton
>>
>>39363342
What's that? A podcast?
>>
>>39363282
Thank you. Any experiences you'd like to share?
>>
>>39363342
Recent Broadway musical, hip-hop, about the life of founding father Alexander Hamilton. Don't know much about it but it was enormously popular for a year or two.

>>39363399
Not really. A little while ago I went to an art gallery and just spoke to the first girl who didn't seem to be busy. Went off doing my own thing after a while but she and her friends waved at me as they left and checked if I would be leaving with them. Never thought I'd be able to get past the wall of 'now's not the time, she'll just be annoyed' but it happened.

it's a shit story but yeah, be humble and be kind and you'll find your voice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.