[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wake up and there is no MBTI thread at all, inshallah retribution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1503531329923.png (152KB, 2082x904px) Image search: [Google]
1503531329923.png
152KB, 2082x904px
I wake up and there is no MBTI thread at all, inshallah retribution will be seeked.

I've made myself familiar also with Enneagram and Big Five and MBTI is way better than Enneagram. My Enneagram type is 7 which is supposedly the most common type among ESFPs, even though I have only one letter in common with them as an INTP.

Big Five is basically the same thing as MBTI but without cognitive functions with Feeling divided into Agreeableness and Neuroticism. Basically a blend version of MBTI.
>>
File: ss9gfwgqkJw.png (10KB, 566x82px) Image search: [Google]
ss9gfwgqkJw.png
10KB, 566x82px
>>39362940
Heh, just as I thought.
>>
Which type is most likely to cheat on his/her gf/bf?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170828-181734.png (254KB, 1080x841px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-181734.png
254KB, 1080x841px
Mgmdtmgw'mp
>>
Mgegmwg
>>
Mgdmpwp
>>
>>39363037
According to scientific research TPs. Cheating is connected to low agreeableness and low conscientiousness.
>>
>>39363015
Yeah, it's basically the same as MBTI. I don't get it why my type RCUEI is science and INTP not.
>>
File: 0011.png (54KB, 768x611px) Image search: [Google]
0011.png
54KB, 768x611px
>>39363227
Well, it is similar to MBTI, but Big5 is considered to be more broad and trustworthy.
RCUEI = pretty much INTP according to type comparison in-between those systems.
Also, just retook this test and got slightly different result, but with 50/50 extroversion. Seems like I'm bouncing on the verge of ENTP and INTP, which is pretty likely for me.
>>
What's the most compatible type for an ISFJ?
>>
>>39363433
I have noticed that generally people click the best with people who share the three last letters but whose E/I letter is reversed. The N/S division is in turn deep.
>>
>>39363604
>The N/S division is in turn deep
How so?
>>
>>39364039
They talk about entirely different stuff.
>>
>>39364039
S's think N's are boring (especially ES's to IN's) and N's think S's are boring (especially IN's to ES's)
>>
>>39364975
could you give some examples?
>>39365054
could you explain why?
>>
INFP reporting~

My enneagram results are strange. Its 9-4-3 in that order but varies depending on my mood. The 9 wings are always scored low. I've even gotten type 3 but as an INFP that's a really low correlation.

Enneagram is only useful so far as to help uncover motivations, but that's never constant.
>>
>>39365077
Sensors are interested in talking about stuff like what milk they are buying - is it private label or branded milk, how much fat it has and so on - and intuitives about stuff like whether there should be Keynesian approach to public spending during economic upturn and why is it hard to follow such principles if we choose such an approach. Sensors find it boring to debate about something that doesn't relate to my immediate life and intuitives get intellectually frustrated when the conversation isn't stimulating.

However, N combined with an average IQ is related to schizophrenia, so the majority of the population is Ss due to evolutionary reasons.
>>
>>39365077
See >>39365385 and as for >>39365054 ES's are the Chads and Staceys of the world, popular but never had an original thought in their life, IN's are the neckbeards, robots, feelsfags etc, the most intellectual of the four (out of ES/IS/EN/IN) but complete spergs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.