[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever done DMT? It's really romanticized by everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1442298024417.jpg (87KB, 573x410px) Image search: [Google]
1442298024417.jpg
87KB, 573x410px
Anyone here ever done DMT? It's really romanticized by everyone and I want an honest opinion.
>>
File: 1493902088259.png (200KB, 314x296px) Image search: [Google]
1493902088259.png
200KB, 314x296px
>>39361686

Yeah, I have.

It's extremely romanticized, but it is also extremely powerful. I can't think of any other substance that can go from 0 to 100 as fast as DMT - on my first time, I really did feel like reality was shattering and that my life was ending. After the trip begins to wind down, you return to baseline extremely fast, and are surprisingly sober considering what just happened to you.

I believe that this is primarily the reason that DMT has the reputation that it does - you're extremely clear-headed afterward and can immediately start rationalizing what happened to you, versus other psychedelics that have a long and confusing come-up/come-down.
>>
>>39362390
This. Even during the trip your conscious mind stays relatively "clear" until it fades almost entirely.
>>
>>39362390
I think you have a pretty good way of describing things. describe your trip for us bois who've only done shroomz and LSD and are kinda scared to try dmt
>>
mckenna is such a fucking pseudo intellectual fucking faggot
>>
i have many times.

i wouldnt say its over romanticized...i mean, on a full blown breakthrough trips its powerful as fuck. literally the most reality shattering experience imagineable

i think the main issue is that you can't really take much back from the dmt realm in a meaningful sense. so like some of the other more powerful hallucinogens...the experiences are incredible but also incredibly shallow.

i mean, in my trips ive been twisted inside out by nth-dimensional spinning jester people, watched reality melt away and be replaced by infinite transforming hyper beings, communed face to face with god and other times felt like i had actually become god........but what can i do with this information and these experiences when im sober? absolutely nothing. and once the experience is over it fades in your memory super quickly. it's akin to waking up from a dream. you have like a 2-3 minute window to try and retain memories from it before it fades into nothingness in your mind and youre left with just a vague sense that you saw something amazing, but no real details that you can recall.

dont get me wrong...the trips are incredible and really make you question the fallibility of your senses and understanding of the world, but theyre also nonsensical and pointless to some extent. youre not going to reach enlightenment or some higher state by using DMT....youll just have some fading memory of some crazy experience you once had.

ive done shrooms, lsd, salvia, DMT.....and the most fulfilling experiences are probably low-mid dose shroom trips...where my rational mind is still somewhat in-tact so i can work through certain issues in my life or create art and exercise creativity, so the trip itself isnt just some self-serving delusion that isnt helpful in everyday life. lsd is similar in that regard.

salvia and dmt are fucking insane in what they'll show you, but dont really have practical application (for me).
>>
What's the fucking point of "breakthrough trips" if you know it's all just your brain making some, admittedly, reallly elaborate shit up?
>>
>>39365852
Understanding. Some crazy quack reading I do alludes to some collective unconscious and psychedelic trips usually have reoccurring themes like space elves and endless falling for people regardless of background. Wanting to experience this human thing sounds interesting to me
>>
I honestly hated it.

It felt so fucking fake and 'holographic'. it's like I entered this plastic, false, superficial reality

if we say shrooms feels earthy or organic
lsd feels like a handheld calculator
mescaline feels like a digital calaculator
then dmt feels like a hyper-real holographic virtual calculator in hyperspace

it all feels so fake and digital and it comes on so strong its terrifying, and the smoke tastes like literal melted plastic bags
>>
>>39361686
Did it twice daily for exactly 365 days.
>>
>>39366763
not sure I believe you but...
How much did you spend on that?
Breakthrough every day or nah? I don't know if I could handle breakthroughs but doing tons of low doses every day sounds awesome.
Did you buy it in pure form or extract it yourself, what were the logistics of this?
>>
>>39366854
>not sure I believe you
You don't have to.
>How much did you spend
Not very much at all. I don't buy it.
>Breakthrough every day
Most days.
>extract it yourself
Yes, at first. Then synth.

It's important to bee curious about things.
>>
anyone taken drugs before they sleep and have drug dreams?
>>
>>39366895
Synthesis from what route? It does seem the cheapest way, but also more difficult than extracting and kind of expensive to buy all the precursors. I want to try it. It would be awesome to just have a pound of DMT sitting around to dip into on a whim.
>>
>>39366915
I've actually found that I have more dreams and more vivid dreams since I stopped smoking weed/wax.

Not that I stopped for any good reason. I ran out of money is all. I'll be back to smoking and drinking as soon as possible. But now that I'm mostly sober I have intensely detailed and in depth dreams every single night. But I used to do a lot of lucid dreaming and have a lot of experience with sleep paralysis as a result and would be waking up remembering my dreams and remembering being paralyzed because I consciously played a very active role in it so maybe I've just trained myself to be more focused on recalling dreams every time I wake up.

But definitely I would remember fewer dreams when I was smoking daily.
>>
>>39364587
AGREED HOLY FUCK

THING IS PSYCHONAUT CULTURE IS PRETENTIOUS IN ITSELF SO THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIS.
>>
File: fourmed'ambert.jpg (6KB, 275x236px) Image search: [Google]
fourmed'ambert.jpg
6KB, 275x236px
>>39361686
>want an honest opinion
>asks the internet
>even worse. asks 4chan, a board full of lying degenerates

just

don't do drugs anon
>>
>>39364587
.. elaborate. He's an educator, a nexus point of information. What he speaks about is mostly corroborated by scholars (McLuhan, Eisler, Wassen, etc) and when he's not teaching he's talking about his own experience and theories to explain them. What could you possibly have against him? Some of his speeches are low resolution but you have to see where he's making the speech to understand. Sometimes he's speaking to the UFO community or a less educated group of individuals than, say, those at Esalen or elsewhere. When his lectures are good they are GOOD and you're missing out. He's dedicated his whole life to developing his perspective, if you're writing him off you most likely don't understand what he's saying. Read about the experiement at la chorrera or watch interviews with dennis mckenna and tell me you can justifiably talk down to them.
>>
>>39366915
Me on ketamine a few times
Had nightmares about people abandoning me for being uncaring and for me doing drugs
>>
File: 1501985303768.png (430KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501985303768.png
430KB, 500x500px
>>39367538
>PSYCHONAUT CULTURE IS PRETENTIOUS
Couldn't agree more. But that doesn't mean that a humble, lonely robot shouldn't also experience some of the different types of psychedelics out there. It's the pseudo-spiritual, faux-hippy bullshit that is the worst. Especially when they think they've intellectually moved beyond pseudo-spiritual, faux-hippy bullshit and try to pass off their ramblings as legitimate philosophy. It's so cringy and sad.

That said I think they're worth trying out. Just don't be a faggot about it and sperg out about how you're enlightened or how you've "dissolved your ego" to quote Joseph Rogaine.
>>
>>39364587
He's fun to listen to though.
>>
Didn't mckenna end up dying at like 40 because he rotted his brain out with drugs? That's why I don't fuck with psychedelics. More research needs to be done.

and these guys that do all of them, when they sober up nothing in their life changes. So what did you really learn?
>>
>>39367793
Pretty sure he had a brain tumor that doctors said couldn't have possibly been related to his drug use. But I don't know if that's true.
>>
>>39366915
Had some cool drug dreams but not related to my waking drug use.

The interesting thing is, based on other people I've talked to who also have drug dreams, if you wake up in the middle of them you are actually tripping for a few seconds. So theoretically you can lucid dream and trip on nothing.
>>
>>39364796
>it's akin to waking up from a dream. you have like a 2-3 minute window to try and retain memories from it before it fades into nothingness in your mind and youre left with just a vague sense that you saw something amazing, but no real details that you can recall.

Sounds like every dream I've had. They get so weird, scary and vivd sometimes that I go around half the day just confused with whatever feeling I had in that dream just lingering in the back of my head.

I've never done psychedellics though I want to try it sometime.
>>
File: ajglobalelitedank.jpg (31KB, 351x379px) Image search: [Google]
ajglobalelitedank.jpg
31KB, 351x379px
My nigga AJ knows what's up w/ DMT
https://youtu.be/FPs3EeRyL9Y
>>
Terence would have been such a sicc rapper man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.