[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on reviewbrah?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

What's your opinion on reviewbrah?
>>
>>39361262
he is a dumb meme that doesnt really deserve his popularity but i sometimes play his videos on my other monitor just for something to listen to
>>
>>39361262
We should praise him as a god
>>
File: thot.jpg (117KB, 720x686px) Image search: [Google]
thot.jpg
117KB, 720x686px
Holy shit he is so fucking based
>>
>>39361262
He's a unique and interesting character but i can never watch his videos for longer than a minute without getting bored
>>
>>39361262
He's manages to be cool by being uncool.
>>
>>39361274
>>39361494
>>39361511
>>39361605
>one post every 10+ minutes saying basically the same thing

nice shill u fag
>>
>>39361262
i love him with all my heart, his genuine-ness is so refreshing
>>
>>39361262
Supreme Gentlemen. One Elliot could never believe to become.
>>
>>39361633
>>39361635
>get called out for being a samefag
>bust out your phone so you can samefag safely
>>
He's an absolute genius tbqhf famalamadingdong
>>
>>39361612
Who the fuck is shilling for him?
His therapist?
>>
>>39361262
His vids are oddly relaxing. Therapeutic, in fact. A counterbalance to the regular normie interaction that plaques my mind. Vidya and posting comments online don't have the same effect.
>>
I get his appeal and I like him but his content is really same-y
>>
>>39361662
fanbase
>>
File: 1503650719220.jpg (45KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503650719220.jpg
45KB, 400x373px
I just want reviewbrah to have a nice quiet life
>>
>>39361262
Awkward sperg who has bad comedy. I was subbed since he was discovered on bodybuilding.com but it's clear he's a paranoid schizophrenic thinking he's being followed and shit. He's also stagnant and doesn't seem to develop as a person. He's doing the same reviews he always did, the humour is the same, etc. His scoring system is also retarded. Robots like him because they feel like he's similar to them and successful so it gives them a glimmer of hope. Everyone else subscribes to him out of pity.
>>
Why do people hate him?

He's literally /ourguy/
>>
>>39361612
Honestly what more can be said about him? He's just an interesting figure.
>>
>>39361704
Nearly everything you said is wrong.
>>
>>39361262
He fucked his dog and bragged about it on a forum. He's a creepy queer like his father.
>>
>>39361644
im not the other guy senpai
>>
>>39361644
What the fuck are you talking about pussy bitch?
>>
>>39361734
>everyone who doesn't share my opinion is wrong
Sorry sperg. You can disagree with me but you're still wrong.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (90KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
90KB, 640x621px
orginale desunale 123
>>
>>39361746
That was fake. Proof that people really are attacking him.
>>
He's majorly autistic but he plays it off and it benefits him, so good for him. He is interesting, but I mainly used to watch his videos to give me an appetite, not for his personality.
>>
>>39361782
Prove its fake.
I've only ever seen the screenshots, don't have time to find the website and check his posts myself
>>
>>39361760
>You can disagree with me but you're still wrong.
That argument was the essence of my post. This convo should have ended then and there.
>>
>>39361800
got mom's ugly looks didn't he
>>
File: 1491175520753.png (832KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
1491175520753.png
832KB, 925x842px
>>39361746
>>39361782
>>39361798
Reviewbrah petting a dog.
>>
>>39361814
Can you prove me wrong? No? Thought so.
>>
>>39361798
And you want to believe the worst about the man

Way to reveal your biases
>>
>>39361798
>Prove its fake.
that's not how the burden of proof works, nigger
>>
>>39361823
Prove what wrong? Fucking say it.
>>
>>39361817
wtf she's not ugly at all
>>
>>39361262
I like him.
He appears to be a very natural speaker assuming he doesn't prepare much in the way of prompts and similar.
Very few people can give an improvised fifteen minute review of a fast food item and be as expressive and verbose.
I wish him much success.
>>
>>39361759
>neet ramps it up and pretends to be chad

cant fool me
>>
I genuinely enjoy his videos. He seems like a nice guy, and his dry, deadpan humor is funny, if not uproariously so.

He also has good opinions, as far as fast food goes. He tends to like things I like and vice versa so I can count on his opinions for new gimmick foods at fast food places.

His appeal to normies lately is kind of annoying, but it's not his fault. He does his little show and keeps on with his life.

Just a decent-seeming dude. Wish him the best.
>>
>>39361836
>being this fucking retarded
lmfao
>>
>>39361673
Doesn't that mean it's not shilling but expressing what they like since it's for free?
Shilling is when you get paid to do it silly. Just hide the thread if you hate it.
>>
He's pretty cute for an autist. I'd pound his boypussy.
>>
>>39361825
I don't even know who he is other than he fucked a dog and bragged about it. I'm not sure if you know what a bias is.

>>39361834
Nigger if he says its fake but can't show it, then it's still up in the air. I can tell you dogs don't exist. That doesn't make it true does it?
>>
>>39361846
Shill detected.

The anti-reviewbrah shills are real.
>>
>>39361644
>multiple posts liking what i dont like??
>inconceivable!! it must be samefag!!!
or maybe you have trash opinions
>>
File: parallelogram.jpg (19KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
parallelogram.jpg
19KB, 500x275px
>>39361868
holy fuck you're retarded
never post here again until you're older than 18
>>
He's so earnest. I hope he meets an autismo girl and finds a measure of happiness.
>>
>>39361840
>very natural speaker
Except he's not. He has an awkward affect, rambles, is long-winded, and repeats himself. The fact that reviewing a fast food item takes him 15 minutes is proof of this. Not to mention his long as fuck intro where he tells you the time and tries to make awkward jokes about it "well it's 1:23 in the afternoon here, probably not where you are though. It may not look like it's 1:23 in the afternoon here but it is but it's unlikely that it's 1:23 in the afternoon where you are when watching this. i've been waking up late as of recent and so I've decided that I'll do this review for (fast food chain) here right now in the early afternoon for you all."

It's dumb.

>>39361872
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Complete. Fucking. Brainlet.
>>
Can you give me the link of that commentary?

I like him, he is like me an old man in the modern degenerate world.
>>
>>39361711
I think that's why he gets a lot of hate. I love ReviewBrah but he is incredibly awkward and I understand why people are turned off by him. I think that when people both relate to and are disturbed by something, they will reject that they are anything like them and will thus bash them.
>>
>>39361883
Ah so you can't prove its fake then?
What a shocker.
>>
>>39361881
bro look at the posts

theyre blindly the same shit

>u mad

?
>>
He shouldn't take himself so seriously. He needs to understand he's a turbo autist and the only reason people care for him is because of the meme factor.
It doesn't feel like he's secure in his own person, like he's not very confident. He can get away with it, again, because of the meme factor (le based memebrah xD, and so on), but I can't imagine this guy ever properly functioning on any level whatsoever when that falls away.

I remember back in the beginning he had comments disabled on all his videos, and he was super pissy about any sort of messages people sent him. I think he almost quit back then. That's his problem.
>>
>>39361926
Hey guys I found a forum post about anon related being an underage faggot

Btfo
>>
>>39361890
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Or acts as dumb as one.

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29965283/#29968992

Common behavior.
>>
>>39361890
It's impressive assuming he has no materials.
I'm not exaggerating when I say it's a skill few people share.

I think a lot of people's expectations of public speaking have been inflated by teleprompters. Just look at Obama trying to speak without one. Absolute joke.

You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree.
>>
i dont like that he has become aware of his own meme and started trying to be funny, although
i suppose this was inevitable upon reflection .

his earnest og reviews are the best
>>
>>39361262
It's nice to see a popular channel that isn't some manchild screaming at me like Billy Mays or something with a stupid intro. He does a lot of little autistic things with his channel that enjoyable. His nails are absolutely disgusting though, and I have to look away sometimes when he puts his hands to the camera.
>>
>>39361955
Prove its fake then if it's so clearly fake.
Oh you can't? Well then, until you can, it's probably real.

Sorry that your eceleb fucks dogs.
>>
>>39361926

You haven't even provided any evidence that your claim is true. No links to the forum posts or anything. This is why you're a lone retard being btfo by like 6 people. If you assert the existence of something to prove a point, then the burden of proof is on you to substantiate your claims, not others to refute.
>>
>>39361959
>random archive post
Good point ;)

>>39361975
You are exaggerating. A good quarter of his videos are rambling, repetition, pauses for eating, etc.

Anybody can speak for 8 minutes. Especially when the first minute is full of shit he normally says. The actual review in his videos makes up only a minority of the video content. Just watched a random video of his and he spent 40 seconds saying absolutely nothing in the intro.
>>
>>39362043
>Guilty until proven innocent
You must be from Europe.
>>
>>39362043
You can't prove that anyone with access to internet didnt anonymously post something years ago
>>
>>39362087
It's not even that.
>>39361798
>I've only ever seen the screenshots, don't have time to find the website and check his posts myself
Which is exactly what happened in http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29965283/#29968992
>>
>>39362062
>Anybody can speak for 8 minutes
Vocaroo yourself reviewing this thread for eight minutes.
You have half an hour from the time this posts to prepare and present.

Good job showing the thread you've validated your opinion with a 40 second window btw.
>>
>>39362286
>Vocaroo yourself reviewing this thread for eight minutes.
Nah I'm good.

>Good job showing the thread you've validated your opinion with a 40 second window btw.
>You have to autistically catalog all of the empty talking points he uses in every video otherwise you're wrong
Okay autismo. I'll get right on that
>>
>>39361937
Review bro is cool.
>>
He's cool

Origionalo
>>
>>39362310
Do it if it's so easy.
Review this thread, if you're so great.

Prove you're not a disparaging idiot who has no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>39362376
>If you don't jump when the autist says jump it means you can't actually jump
Hmm.... really made me think
>>
File: wo.gif (984KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wo.gif
984KB, 500x281px
>>39361262
REVIEWBRAH IS AWESOME AND EVERYONE HERE CRITICIZING HIM IS MAD THAT HE'S RECOGNIZED AND THEY AREN'T
But honestly though if you genuinely look down on reviewbrah you're admitting you're the lowest peg in the NEETdom with your severe, unrelenting autism.
>>
>>39362429
You're really showing everybody how easy public speaking is.
We're all convinced.

If you're going to go ahead and prove me wrong, you're rapidly running out of time.
>>
You sure showed us.
>>
>>39361704
>He's also stagnant and doesn't seem to develop as a person
He's just doing junk food reviews. It's not some sort of book where you see character development.
>>
>>39361800
reviewbrah looks like a lesbian there.
>>
>>39362713
>It's not some sort of book where you see character development.
>when you're a brainlet and say dumb shit
I'm not asking for character development you fucking moron. I'm asking him to develop his editing, his filming, his script, his humor, his rating system. A review from him today is basically the same as a review from him 4 years ago. Only the camera quality has improved.
>>
>>39361868
>He fucked a dog and bragged about.
>I find that claim to be unlikely.
>Prove it didn't happen, fag.

This is what you're doing.
>>
>>39361800
He looks like the guy who plays Peter Parker in the new Spiderman movie.
>>
>>39362978
>He fucked a dog and bragged about.
>I find that claim to be unlikely.
>Can you prove that it wasn't him who said it?
Not that guy you're replying to but ftfy
>>
>>39361262
roastie got fucking destroyed holy shit
>>
>>39362713
Dude public speaking is easy, and I'll never understand why people are so bad at it. I get nerves too but they go away the more I talk. I pity those of you who can't do it.
As for reviewbrah...I watched one video. The glass of water meme vid. Total shit, didn't make me laugh, his speaking was fine but unnatural. It felt like he was trying to be funny but it just came off as boring. And apparently according to other posters here he repeats himself often. This killed the show. I barley finished. He's not an awful public speaker from what I can tell but that vid was shit. He needs to work on his comedy
>>
Positive. I'm glad he's gotten more popularity lately. Hopefully all goes well for him.
>>
What's the story with the picture of him being on the verge of tears? I know he was being stalked or whatever, is it from that?
>>
>>39363772
You are a normal person, that's why you have no problem public speaking and that's why you need to leave.
>>
>>39361800
YUMMY MUMMY MAKES ME CUMMY
>>
>>39361262
>tfw Reviewbrah will never get corrupted by roasties
>>
He's more fun to watch than to watch for his reviews. Not articulate and his presentation still needs work, but he seems like a good guy.
>>
File: 1503250636478.jpg (468KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503250636478.jpg
468KB, 1500x1000px
I don't want to be that guy but i enjoyed his videos when he was less popular. I remember being subbed to him when he only had 10,000 subscribers, it really felt like this obscure /r9k/-like guy on youtube was just communicating to a small group of curious fans instead of just being the next big meme
>>
>>39365049
I get the feeling he's a guy who doesn't care that much about his own popularity or meme status. He might enjoy it, but he'd do what he does regardless, because that's just how he is.
>>
File: Reviewking.png (780KB, 928x958px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewking.png
780KB, 928x958px
His videos are comfy as fuck and he deserves a better fanbase than the largely ironic normalfag one he has now
>>
>>39362899
Lol, you dont get it at all. People don't watch reviewbrah for flashy editing and a professionally made script. They just want to watch an autist in a suit and eat junk food and talk about it. That's all. Anything extra would ruin it. It's his consistent sameness that makes him unique from other "PLZ Subcribe NOW" youtubers.

>A review from him today is basically the same as a review from him 4 years ago.

That's the appeal.
>>
>>39363859
>public speaking ability=Norman
Kys
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.