[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just sent this to my university's psychologist (whim I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (87KB, 867x891px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
87KB, 867x891px
I just sent this to my university's psychologist (whim I've seen only once).

Did I dun goof'd?
>>
>>39360382
Well, you're seeking help.
I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>39360382
At least you're sending it to someone who can actually help you with your problems.
>>
>>39360431
Just don't actually expect any help
>>
>>39360382
you should only value who you are privately -- as in, the less you talk about what you value and act without talking about what you value, the more clearly you will see the results and the harder it will be to get deluded by bad ideas.
>>
oh no what are you doing
>>
>>39360437
I don't
and this certainly not an unoriginal post
>>
>>39360382
>He eats tryptophan to keep his mood stable.

You know that produce the sleep hormone melatonin and make you tired, right? And you mix this with Adrafinil which makes you wake? Doesn't sound good, but i'm no expert.
>>
>>39360470
Fuck, I dun goof'd, It was Tyrosine...

Another reason not to go to my next appointment and block her from my university email...
>>
>>39360382
>university's psychologist
This person will be more occupied keeping a drug ridden, sex addicted Stacy than actually providing constructive aid.
>>
did you send him an anime video?
>>
>>39360540
what do you think?

Also, its a her, and she's cute.
Another reason not to go back...
>>
school shooter
Do it
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VDWZkBYbo
vid in OP's post
desu, I cringed pretty hard reading that
>>
>>39360499
Okay, i understand. I think it would be more important to have a good and varied diet. Also, you must stop overthinking and feeling ashamed of yourself, just try to force yourself not to. These are both causes for depression. Remember that you are the one controlling your thoughts and mind, and the mind is more powerful than you think. I recommend you checking out Jose Silvas exercises, it's about utilizing the power of your mind, to control your self. It's a kind of self hypnosis. Hypnosis works like that you program your sub-concioussnes, and it is not hard to do. Fuck your psychologist, no one needs to tell you what to think other than your self.

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/silva.pdf
>>
>>39360556
cant get a gun...
>>
>>39360581
I'll check them...
thanks
>>
File: 1502301021727.png (299KB, 504x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502301021727.png
299KB, 504x465px
>>39360382
>Sending her a fucking anime video
>"PS: I'm prone to writing long, corny emails when I'm depressed. This is how I scared off the girl I thought was 'the one' "

Hahahahaha holy SHIT you're a parody OP.
>>
>>39360605
y-you t00
>>
What's the anime you sent her? Did you remove a letter? Because the link isn't working
>>
>>39360672
see the post below this very line.
>>39360573
>>
>>39360717
That part was sad sure but I wouldn't send this to my psychologist. If you really wanted to say something about it just say that during emotional scenes in shows you tend to tear up. If you ever meet him/her and (s)he asks you for an example just say that you can't remember the name of the show and describe this to her. But the deed is done I guess.

I have no doubt that she'll tell you to stop watching anime because it "shows an ideal version of life that can't be real giving you false expections blah blah blah." At least you're actually trying to get help. The rest wasn't that bad, hope your psychologist won't say anything about the link as it might lead to uncomfortable situations. Try to avoid sending some in the future. But you should be 100% aware of the fact that anime is and will never be real as a way to stop crying to them. It's fine to cry at sad scenes in anime but try not to mention it to a psychologist as they'll think "you believe you can have an anime lfie"

This went on for way too long, I'm just going to stop here
>>
>>39360814
I was fucking emotional, I referred sending it.

But at this stage, regret is nit far off the baseline...
I'm in a stage where nothing in the world matters...
Not even ww3
>>
>>39361008
Regretted* not*

Still, id take it back if I could.
>>
>>39360382
This is the most pathetic email I've ever seen. Stop putting women on a pedestal. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Start going to the gym.
>>
>>39360382
What is the problem? I don't get it.
>>
Dude chillax just be urself
>>
>>39360382
Bill Gates has a wife and kids.
>>
I've sent worse
>>
>>39360382
I mean how can speaking to a psychologist be worse than speaking to some random anonymous failure on the internet
>>
>>39360437
>>>39360431
>Just don't actually expect any help

Psychology is complete rubbish- the ultimate Peudoscience.
>>
>>39360382
It's ok, OP. I don't see a reason to regret it. It must have felt comforting to get it out and be heard, and the fact that a psychiatrist has enough knowledge to be able to sort of understand what you're going through must help. You should be proud of having the courage to seek help. Not many can do that.
>>
It disgusts me that this cunt lives in my country. Please tell me you're a foreigner and will be going back soon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.