[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lie about having had sex if necessary? I'm 27 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0456.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.gif
2MB, 425x481px
How to lie about having had sex if necessary? I'm 27 and most people just assume I have.
>>
yeh i put my pp vagina sophomore year haha so experience mm :DD
>>
>>39360252
What exactly do you want to lie about? Do you know what don't you know?
>>
>>39360296
Simply avoiding spaghetti moments when sex is brought up
>>
Just tell them you're a romantic at heart and you're saving yourself for somebody special.
>>
>>39360252
It's not hard, just don't try to go into details and keep it brief.

If people want to start sharing sex stories just say your sex life has been fairly vanilla. Yeah they'll probably think you're dull but it's better than them finding out the truth.
>>
>>39360406
Are you gay, nigger?
>>
>>39360320
Just say you had a bad experience, ie she was upset and hammered, forced you to do things you didn't want to do, eat her stanky snatch, etc.
If it sounds uncomfortable, most people won't want to listen to you talk about it
>>
I lift and have a chadjaw, nobody has ever suspected that I'm a HHKV at 30 years old.
>>
Just go to a prostitute, then you won't have to lie anymore.
>>
>>39361237
Unless you have no friends, then yes. If you have friends then they probably know, it's pretty easy to distinguish whenever a guy is virgin.
>>
>>39361249
This.
Why lie when you don't have to lie? Besides, let's be real, at this point, it's either gonna happen this way or isn't gonna happen at all.
>>
>>39360252
I count all my online flirts as girls ive had sex with.
Which isnt being too disingenuous since most of em were up for it had it not been the distance.
>>
>>39360252
Just say so...say that you engaged in the huggy hug hulabaloo
>>
File: fat beeruis.png (423KB, 834x422px) Image search: [Google]
fat beeruis.png
423KB, 834x422px
>>39361253
>it's pretty easy to distinguish whenever a guy is virgin
please don't be true
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
>>39362927
When a guy is 25 years old and a virgin, most girls see him as a creep, unless you're a little bit attractive, which most likely is never the case, because if you looked somewhat good, then you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>39363068
uglyfag detected
>>
>>39360252
Whybmake it up, a sure fire way to have sex is Grindr its like 100% men are horny a d will get straight to fucking.
>>
File: sadpepe_HD.jpg (37KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe_HD.jpg
37KB, 960x595px
>>39363076
Yes, my friend... I'm talking about because of experience.
>>
Be a proud virgin.
If they laugh, call them hole fillers.
>>
>>39363125
I'm above average looking and a virgin at 30.

Its not exactly easy for a schizotypal person to get sex.
>>
I've literally never had anyone ask me if I was a virgin before. How do you guys get into these conversations?
>>
>>39360252
I'm unable to lie so I just stay silent and am like I didn't hear it or just mumble something or make like a 'hmmhhm' sound that could be interpret as a yes. The funny thing is many people have thought that I was a pussy slayer even thought I've never even held hands with a girl.
The thing is I really don't have any idea how people talk to girls and how they get to the point of talking about sex and doing it.
>>
>>39363181
I've only had it asked straight once. In the army lying in a bed and these two guys were texting girls from tinder and one asked if I was a virgin and I said yea. After that I passed out or fell asleep naturally, idk. Glad they didn't brought it up after that nor laugh about it.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>39360252
I will turn 21 in a few days. Still KHHV. Any tips on how to lie if someone actually asks? What do I tell them? Behaviors, mannerisms, etc.?
>>
>>39363260
Just flap your arms and reeeeeeee when someone asks.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.