[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start abusing alcohol to solve my problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1503359473073.png (21KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1503359473073.png
21KB, 550x535px
Should I start abusing alcohol to solve my problems
>>
Alcohol is both the solution and cause of all of life's problems.
>>
na man, it might make pulling the trigger easier but if you don't want to go that route, you'll only wind up in a worse spot later down the road. If you appreciate your physical health at all, it's gonna turn you into a fatshit
>>
>>39359948

As long as you don't become an alcoholic, it works.
>>
>>39359948
It won't solve your problems, but it will make you care less about them while you're drunk. Drugs achieve this way better, but some people might have reservations about using them.
>>
>>39359948
It's like debt consolidation: you forget the other problems, but the alcohol itself becomes an all-consuming one. I seems like trying to get dry and distract myself from the constant craving is a driving force in my life now. Almost 60 days though so I'm getting there.
>>
>>39360108
You going to have a beer to celebrate?
>>
>>39360173
Honestly it's hardest in times of stress. The bottle is always there or just a short walk away. But I may very well if I can make it to 150 days.
>>
>>39359948
No, it's bad for your healt. Suddenly you get an artial fibrilation or some shit. I'm a healthy guy and after one night drinking i got serious heart problems, be careful.
>>
Nah, I did it for over a year, getting drunk every single day, driving drunk to get more alcohol at 3 am, getting fired for coming in hungover. It will make everything worse believe that.
>>
It's an evil circle.

>It will make you depressed the next day.
>Drinking while depressed increases emotions.
>It makes you feel like shit the next day.
>You will gain weight and look shit.
>>
>>39360339
Losing the weight is hard. Abstaining from alcohol is hard. But the two do work in tandem.
>>
>>39359948
if you don't care that it will give you cancer hell yeah

that's the only reason i dont fully drink, i know i'm already screwed just not as bad as a full time drinker
>>
>>39359948
There's nothing funner than playing the witcher while drinking loads of brandy/whiskey. really gets you into the mood
>>
fucking do it and open your veins fag
>>
>>39359948
I haven't a drop of alcohol for 3 months. I honestly feel much better without it.
>>
>>39360533
How much longer do you intended to go, anon-kun?
>>
Weed has a lot of potential to fuck you up in the head if you seriously abuse it, just less effects on your body particularly if you vape it some shit. So just smoke weed.

Alcohol can fuck your noggin up pretty hard too and make you even more depressed as many an anon has already said. It will just fuck your body up really hard OP.

As someone who has dabbled lightly in self medication but never to an extreme i'd advise you just smoke a little weed and chill. Ideally you'd do neither. Just sort your shit out OP medicating aint helping anything. We're all gonna fucken make it brah.
>>
>>39360473
I'm kind of forced to avoid alcohol because of a heart condition, and it feels liberating as fuck.
>>
>>39360621
What have you been doing without? What have been the positives? Have you accomplished more without it?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 183x276px
Yes. Start cutting too. Trap optional
>>
>>39360649
It's just another outlook on life. I'm on university, and instead of going with the party crew and drinking every weekend, i rather study or exercise instead. My memory is much better and i feel healthier than before. Once in a while i do some psychedelics, that's it. Try some MDMA.
>>
>>39359948
well duh, there is no other solution
>>
>>39360739
Fair enough then. I've done all of those things.
>>
>>39359973
This anon is right. I have been an alcoholic since I was 15 and I'm 24 now. I've had some good times, but in the end, every time I've ever been arrested so was drunk. It's a love hate relationship.
>>
>>39361770
He was quoting the Simpons if you didn't pick up on that
>>
>>39361775
I did not. I don't watch television unfortunately. Mummy says it's bad for me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.