[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you decide to choose in this situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7135.jpg (71KB, 550x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7135.jpg
71KB, 550x395px
Which one do you decide to choose in this situation?
>>
>>39359169
top half human, that's the half that matters
>>
>>39359169
the fish tail one cant run away so obviously that one
>>
>>39359169
top atleast you can talk to her and get bjs, bottom has a fish brain so you'd just be fucking a corpse
>>
>>39359169
Left if I could eventually leave.
Right if I was stuck there forever.
>>
>>39359243
Run away to where? Your both alone on an island. Probably got more of a chance of fish tail swimming away.
>>
>>39359389
to the sea duh. shes part fish

after ive coaxed her into coming close to land I can drag her onto the beach so she cant escape.
>>
>>39359248
what if you can only fuck the vagina? that's a better question
>>
>>39359248
Brain capacity isn't shown.
What if you start a race of intelligent fish human hybrids

Hybrid children watch the sea
Pray for father roaming free
>>
>>39359464
shes already half fish, so our children would be one third fish.That means I just have to make so many children and grandchildren until the fish part is so small that it doesnt matter anymore
>>
>>39359248
this so much oh god i was like 8 when i thought that jeeeesus thanks
>>
>>39359491
Roughly.
I think your numbers are off but it does tend to 1.
That's why I said >>39359266
>>
>>39359412
With the top half fish and bottom half human I doubt she would be able to swim that far, but even still you would probably have to keep the mermaid moist to keep her from drying up.
>>
>>39359169
The mermaid would run away after one day with you motherfuckers
>>
>>39359661
Don't worry, I'll do my best to keep her moist :^)
>>
File: Selkie.jpg (56KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
Selkie.jpg
56KB, 555x700px
>>39359169
>fish fag
>he doesnt want a pure mammal sea f
Hahaha you people are unbelievable
>>
>>39359169
the fish tail. At least she can be a companion to talk with so I don't go full Cast Away and start yelling at inanimate objects. She might even be able to go for a swim and catch us some food to eat or something.
If she is nice to me I probably wouldn't mind living out my life on the island with her.
>>
>>39359749
Good luck with that because I can't see a vigina
>>
File: 1488408551707.jpg (107KB, 720x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488408551707.jpg
107KB, 720x530px
>>39359169
I don't believe in a no-win scenario.
*photoshops fish bottom and top together*
>>
http://kirkfails.ytmnd.com/
>>
Neither, their both gonna stink of fish.
>>
>>39359464
Top kek my dude, good taste.
>>
>>39359169
even tho the second one is tempting with its nasty blowjob skills, i would go for first one. so she can spank me with her fish tail.
>>
I'm so degenerate I don't mind fucking a fish vagina. So top-half human.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.