[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be comfortable off goodboy NEET >live with mom and little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 6cf.jpg (150KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
150KB, 575x523px
>be comfortable off goodboy NEET
>live with mom and little sister
>suddenly my junkie brother decides to move back in for some reason
>cant stand the guy
>the time he hasnt lived with us has been the best times of my life
>smells like sour sweat and weed constantly
>he's 27 and cant even do his own laundry or make food
>he already mived his computer into my little sisters room
>little sister has to move to moms room now
>this useless idiot is gonna sit up all night and skype with his junkie friends and play dota2
>probably not gonna pay rent or contribute to the household at all since hes a selfish rat
>mom is okay with this

how do I get him out?
>>
>>39359031
Throw some rat poison in his food
>>
>>39359040
and get thrown in peison and have my butthole torn by niggers
Nah m8
>>
>>39359031
dude what the fuck are you me? this happened to me months ago. brother is even the same age. only difference is he doesn't play dota and I live with both my parents. holy shit
>>
>>39359031
Moms house. Not your house.
>>
>>39359065
I pay half the rent and do more housework than her, you faggot
>>
Fuck you judgemental faggot. I hope your junkie brother kicks your ass
>>
>>39359031
Step one: Run a magnet across his hdd. This will kill his hard drive and prevent him from using his computer.
Step two: start passive-aggressively dropping hints on places in town that are hiring. Mom will likely go along with this since moms all want their kids to "go out and meet new people."
Step 3: this is the most important one in case step two backfires and your mom becomes a raging cunt. Make sure you are outshining junkierat in every facet; job, nice gf, car, prospects of moving out soon, etc. This will give you ammo to fight with, and either make junkierat kill himself from low self esteem, or give you a way out.
Step Four: if your followed steps one through three, you should be rid of junkierat either way.
>>
>>39359076
Stop paying rent and doing work and leave.
>>
>>39359087
>Step 3: Become a normalfag
>>
>>39359088
If he stays here for longer than 3 weeks I'm gonna call my dad and ask if he wants to take care of my autistic ass
>>
>>39359087
If OPs mother is that attached to his brother, she's going to hold biases in favour of him. doesn't really matter what you do or how hard you work, when women have a bias, the worst thing you can do is try to prove them wrong
>>
>>39359103
Why wait?
Tell your mom what you're doing and do it now.
>>
>>39359131
Because OP is comfy and his comfyness shoudlnt be sabotaged by some stoner loser
>>
>>39359131
because he said he had an apartment set up but he's not ready to move yet.
I'm 90% he's lying I'm giving it 3 weeks before I talk to mom and gtfo of there. Mom is an alcholic moralcunt anyway
>>
>>39359102
Pretty much his only way away from junkierat, and it's only a matter of time before his shit starts coming up missing because junkierat is selling it to get his fix.
>>39359128
Either way he's Pretty much fucked
>>
>>39359131
>>39359145
yeah and this too
Finally starting to grow used to the comfy neetlife and now he's gonna ruin it
>>
>>39359162
Ok.
You should still tell your mother what you're planning.
It's only fair since your provide for the household and she deserves to be warned.

Also what does an alcoholic moralcunt look like? Those don't sound compatible to me.
>>
>>39359102
You cant become a normie when your born as an autistic robot, at least not that quick
>>
>>39359182
Ye I dont understand why she didnt even ask me about him moving in when I have just as much power if not more than her in that house
>>
>>39359203
It's a blatant lack of respect, but I don't think it was intended.
Say your plans and follow through on them.
If the dad thing falls through find something else.

Whatever you do, don't get lazy and allow your brother to freeload off you. Then you're as bad as your mother.
>>
if you actually pay bills tell your mom you wont pay for him and want him out. if she says no tell her you're going to leave them
>>
OP, you shouldn't involve your mother in this. i don't know how you're going to solve your situation, but women are emotional, also consider that he's her son as well
>>
>>39359249
actually when I think about I should moce because my little sister would still be there and there is no fucking way I'm letting her get raised by these people. I'm the only male model in her life and she refuses to see her dad
>>
>>39359342
It's tough isn't it?
You'll have to invent a way to have everything you want, or you'll have to compromise.

You've got a few weeks to think about it in detail. Try to come up with something everyone can agree with.

Your brother needs to keep the noise down, be hygienic, and contribute somehow. If not, you're going to find a way to leave the household whilst still ensuring your sister has a role model.

Remember that this is what you want. Don't be okay with being mistreated. Never ever be okay with being disrespected and used, or people will just disrespect and use you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.