[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a cute, loyal, 10/10 girl with great personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

Would you date a cute, loyal, 10/10 girl with great personality knowing she is a coalburner?
>>
No. I've seen too much shit to believe that race mixers are anything but edgy retards.
>>
Why would I cuck myself.
>>
>>39358983
Yes, I'm black so she'd be burning coal regardless.
>>
File: 4odDWnn.png (97KB, 1092x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4odDWnn.png
97KB, 1092x1080px
>tfw the kind of women posted in these threads would never give you the time of day or see any kind of value in you whatsoever

they dont know how the other half live
>>
>>39358983
I'm Asian so yeah...?
>>
>>39358983
>great personality
>coalburner
Hot ice.
>>
>>39359003
OP said that she would be loyal, it's that she was fucking niggers before.
>>
It's literally impossible for her to be loyal, the coal burning is a given, and if I were to reject her, she'd still have a herd of cattle cucks for her choosing. She would never choose you for your qualities, she's choosing whoever has the best qualities and is available to her at the moment. That doesn't sound like loyalty.
>>
>>39359067
It's a hypothetical scenario where she would be loyal and never want to cheat on you.
Would you still reject her for fucking niggers before?
>>
>>39359117
I'll interject here.
Yeah you'd obviously be okay with it.

If she could show beyond any doubt that she knew what she did was a mistake, and that she's changed, ofcourse there's no reason to refuse.

You can't deny that your hypothetical doesn't really carry over into reality though.
Women who racemix, and who have sex outside long term relationships, do these things from lack of judgement.
And lack of judgement is a fixed and incurable personality trait.
>>
>>39358983
So her great flaw is that she likes black guys? Or does 'coalburner' imply that she likes asshole thugs? If it's the latter then I don't imagine she'd be happy with me, so probably not.
>>
>>39358983

was she born a female and does she have a pulse? if so then yes i would. as long as she doesnt have aids or herpes.
>>
>>39359117
>>39359164
Right but it's just that the hypothetical is too unrealistic, I can't really conjure up an answer. it just doesn't equate
>>
The biggest reason for it being unrealistic is that no one can change like that.
You might as well make a hypothetical basing the situation from one of a movie's, and have real people answer it.
It just doesn't make sense to us because that's not our universe.
>>
>>39358983
She cant have great personality or be loyal if she is a coalburner. OP is retard as usual not knowing the meaning of simple terms.
>>
>>39358999
trips checked bud
>>
>>39359245
So is into black guys = literally worst person imaginable?
Didn't know this was /pol/
>>
>>39359274
Blacks are all fine people, they can date whoever they want.
But interracial couples are overrepresented in domestic violence stats, divorce, single parenthood, child abuse, the list goes on and on.

I think most people should date within their race for the sake of the children.
>>
>>39359324
But it's not about having children or family.
OP simply asked if you would date a loyal girl knowing she is into and was fucking niggers in the past.
>>
File: divorce_rates.jpg (346KB, 1320x1256px) Image search: [Google]
divorce_rates.jpg
346KB, 1320x1256px
>>39359324
Eh

Gorganzolooriginaolo
>>
>>39359274
just take into account how black "relationships" are, and all the other things that are asscotiated with them
>>
>>39358983
>cute, loyal, 10/10 girl with great personality
>coalburner
Choose one and only one.

Burning coal destroys all of the qualities listed in the first phrase.
>>
>>39359368
holy fuck how retarded are you
>>
>>39359359
If you're dating without the intent to start a family then who cares.
You'll ditch her eventually anyway and getting invested is irrelevant.
You're also scum.

>>39359368
You're not very bright.
>>
>>39359185
>coal burner
>not having aids or herpes
Choose one
>>
>>39358983
yes if she's actually 100% loyal
>>
>>39358983
She dated a black guy? Wow let me chimp out over it.
>>
>>39359046
So she wont be loyal
Those 2 things are mutually exclusive
Besides women cant be loyal
>>
>>39359274
Anon,I don't think you understand the general preference of people. Guys don't like it when a girl has previous history with a black guy. Parents don't like it. It's not anything to do with dominance or any bullshit like that, it's just disgusting. Plus the high risk of catching an STI isn't worth it. The general consensus no one wants to talk about is that people do indeed find it revolting if a girl has had sex with a black dude. You can say it's a race thing but people just don't want their vanilla to be mixed in with chocolate.
>inb4 /pol/
I used to be a normie and can speak from experience.
>>
OP, you know that it doesn't matter who she is. If a black man is involved, it's automatically bad to the /pol/-tier anons. It can be an intelligent, well-spoken, well behaved black man with no real problems, but they still wouldn't be okay with it.
>>
>>39360188
>intelligent, well-spoken, well behaved black man with no real problems

Except no such thing exists
>>
>>39358983
Yes? Shes cute, loyal so she wont cheat and a 10/10 with a great personality. Anyone who purposefully passes that up is fucking retarded.
>>
>>39358983
Maybe if I lost my virginity to a virgin before meeting this girl. But not for my first time.
>>
>>39360206
And you base this on what? /pol/, the 1 or 2 black people you have met? You are really being delusional.

It's fine if you don't like blacks, but you're not being logical.
>>
Well, I'm a dark nigger myself so of course I would.
>>
>>39359168
Im positive coal burner is just her sleeping with a black guy
>>
>>39358983
>great personality
>coalburner
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>39360288
Him and the guy saying all aids are just trying to trigger blacks.
>>
>>39360288
I work in an hospitality, i meet a wide variety of people
Of of litteraly hundreds of blacks they've all been shit

It got to the point where i started to keep a mental record when id meet a decent black person, 5 years and waiting
>>
She'd fuck around with black guys and make shite life choices out of spite because her daddy hates niggers and she hates her daddy
>>
>>39360381
So you're trying to tell me that it is absolutely impossible that there is a black person anywhere on earth that you could think of as a good/decent person.

Your experience really doesn't matter in this situation. I get that you're refuting my point about not meeting many blacks, but you're still not being logical.
>>
>>39360381
I work in a hospital and jump to a nursing home part time so i meet black families all the time, almost all ,sans 1 incident with an old black woman, they were nice, accommodating, understanding and barely ever called you and were far more willing to care for their parents while they visited. The bad black woman was confused and had mild late night dementia so i give her a pass.

Whites and Asians though? Mixed bag, the Asian women really hate male RNs and PCAs, extremely controlling and at times illogical. Havent met a good asian family yet.

Whites are odd, old white women are polarizing with some being super nice and others being fucking evil and after your job, white males are pretty mellow and far less demanding unless theyre in pain to the point they cant relax and then they turn into fucking assholes.

Whites are also far more likely to submit complaints for literally anything while blacks and asians just stay quiet.

Another weird thing i noticed is blacks get super skinny as they age even black females, whites are mixed but ive seen far more morbidly obese and diabetic whites than any other race.
>>
No not really. If she goes black it's almost a certainty she's gonna be hanging around with some hoodrats still and it could cause serious problems when she's not happy and bitches to some of them about you, I'm talking possibly a break in or murder.
>>
File: ashkskkadn.jpg (126KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
ashkskkadn.jpg
126KB, 1920x1541px
Can I have a sauce on this chick anon-kun?
>>
>>39358983
>Would you date a cute, loyal, 10/10 girl with great personality
I would date ANYONE as long as they had the right personality. No matter what.
>>
>>39358983
Only if the only coal she'd burn while with me is mine
and if she never wanted children
>>
File: ImpureSillyAcornbarnacle.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
ImpureSillyAcornbarnacle.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>39359873
>>39359995
Would you even if she was doing pic related to her black ex?
>>
>>39358983
>10/10 girl with great personality
>coal burner
Anon, I...
>>
I don't want kids or marriage so it doesn't really matter for me.

However she must go to a doctor and let her check herself for STDs before I go anywhere near her.
>>
>>39358983
What's her instagram? I want more.
>>
>>39358983
Yeah. I've already dated/been fwb a girl who was a coalburner and massive gangbang slut.
>>
File: Mudshark.jpg (262KB, 1360x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mudshark.jpg
262KB, 1360x1080px
What related is what most IRL mudsharks look like.
>>
No way she is rekd once she's been pierced by nigger dick.
>>
File: Coalburner Roastie.jpg (117KB, 878x661px) Image search: [Google]
Coalburner Roastie.jpg
117KB, 878x661px
Stop playing video games, NEETs! I need help raising Tyrone's son!
>>
probably? I don't think I could pass up an opportunity to get a cute gf, the chance may never happen again.
>>
>>39358983
Yep especially if she got her white womb knocked up with black seed. Yummy!
>>
>>39361479
t. insecure little dick white boi
>>
>>39358983
That would make it better because I'm a basketball american.
>>
File: 223995.jpg (61KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
223995.jpg
61KB, 898x701px
>>39361445

Nasty. There should be a law that mixed boys have to be aborted.
>>
>>39358983
She couldn't be 10/10 if she's a coal burner, short and simple.
>>
>>39361591
>>>39361479 (You)
>t. insecure little dick white boi

Lol, nothing to do with insecurity. Blacks are disgusting in many ways on the whole. STD rates are many times higher than that of other races. Burning the coal is a huge Red flag a female is seriously fucked up.
>>
>>39361864
Whatever helps you cope with your inadequacies little boi
>>
>>39358983

No. Maybe I'd kick her ass.

Next question.
>>
Nah, but not just black people, if she had been with asians indians arabs blacks whatever thats a nono
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.