[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new reddit and memey >morty hits on a slut literally named

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: 1503899686516.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503899686516.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>new reddit and memey
>morty hits on a slut literally named Stacy after having his "toxic" side sucked out and turning beta and she's down to fuck
truly the blue pilled show if ever was one
>>
>>39356698
I don't know anything about this show but it sounds fucking retarded
>>
File: Kaufman.jpg (72KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
Kaufman.jpg
72KB, 500x665px
I tried watching this show and didn't laugh once. I couldn't figure out if it was a parody of an unfunny show or if those shitty jokes were actually what people were raving about it.

Even more annoying one of my only friends is a huge fan and sometimes makes me watch it where I try to forcibly chuckle along to be polite while being utter bamboozled about what is humorous about this show. apparently the old guy being drunk constantly is supposed to be some kind of comedic genius.
>>
It's a fun show.
Stop overthinking it.
>>
File: IMG_2968.png (102KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.png
102KB, 750x1334px
Dude large bold text lmao
>>
>>39357401
>stop overthinking it

isn't it redditors that tout this show as some witty creation that only appeals to highly intelligent people?
>>
>>39357435
>believing anything outside of fine art and academics is an intelligent form of entertainment
Come on now
>>
>>39357435
Who cares what others think ?
Does your enjoyment of content rely on whether reddit likes it ?
You have sunk to a new low if that's the case.
>>
>>39357466
It would be unfunny whether or not it's pandering worked, but the fact that the show is both unlikable and geared towards an unlikable demographic is fatal.
>>
>>39357526
Wow you must be really insecure to think this lmao
>>
>>39357526

>fatal

What a drama queen
>>
>Your toxic side is holding you back from having a great life

Meh. What else to expect from a show that has a "god's not real" joke every episode.
>>
>>39357401
I'd agree with you, except for the fact that you said it's a fun show.
>>
File: 1400520684831.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1400520684831.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
It's just a show. I don't get the constant hate it gets on here. I guess it's just 4chan's counterculture way.
>>
Every single person who makes a thread complaining about something Reddit likes (and therefore they hate) is underage b&

It's hilarious that you think you're special for not being an idiot who follows the reddit hivemind but you still allow reddit to dictate your tastes by vehemently disliking everything they like. Even better when you act like an obnoxious pseudo-intellectual about it. 4chan is not your soapbox to cry about how reddit likes what you dislike
>>
>>39357368
>posts Mememan
>>
>>39356698
Nice buzzwords
>>>/tv/
>>
>>39358205
they're just words you psudo-intellectual faggot
>>
>>39358114
someone gets it
oc
>>
>>39356698
I still enjoy rick and morty
>>
>>39358216
Pseudo*
I Guess someone read this>>39358114
comment and learned a new word
>You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>39358270
ooh wow you nitpicked at my spelling you really got me there, then accused me of being underage because you're afraid to confront what I really am, oh and we can't forget the fact that you capitalize your posts but don't bother with any other grammar you really know what you're talking about
>>
Why he became confident and charismatic, that his how you do it lol
>>
>>39356698
Look at how sophisticated you can tell she is, holding that martini glass!
>>
>>39358294
I only corrected you, the rest of the comment wasn't even about the spelling.
And if you call someone Pseudo-intellectual you might aswel make sure you spell the damn words correct.
>Stop projecting your insecurities
>It makes you look really pathetic
>>
>>39358343
You used it as an excuse to say bullshit about me, and if I just learned that word why would I spell it wrong? I could just copy paste it dumb fuck. Oh and I like how you act like you're using proper grammar now, but not starting a sentence with 'and' is one of the first things they teach you lol. Time to go back to grade school chump
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>39358378
I never flawted my intelligence, you are the only one doing this.
You're projecting really hard
your insecurities are showing anon maybe dail it down a bit
>>
>>39358414
ldol I like how oiyoru usunog bad spelung on ourpos enow to lib elok gumhl bnut ou you'r jus t a gogot eat shit nigger
>>
>>39358423
And THIS is why I know you're underaged
Mods we got another one over here.
I'm so glad school starts soon
so you summerfags will finally leave
>>
>>39358450
I can't hold all this reddit spacing!
>>
>>39356698
it's just the creators trying to make people beta, they're basically just old
>>
>>39358003
>What else to expect from a show that has a "god's not real" joke every episode.

It's been a while since I've seen Seasons 1 and 2, but I think the only two times that God is even brought up are in the pilot episode when Rick says that God isn't real, and the newest episode with the church.
>>
>>39358455
This is reddit spacing you newfag
>Get your insults straight
>>
>>39358486
who are you quoting faggot? where is the spacing
>>
>>39358455
I'm sorry anon you're autism is just to much
I'll have some nice eggs and watch the new GoT
Cya
hope those insecurities work out
>>
>>39358516
ok go watch Game of Upvotes and talk about it on your favorite website, reddit.com
>>
>>39356698
>after having his "toxic" side sucked out and turning beta

Didn't getting rid of his toxicity fix Morty's severe self-esteem issues, making him less beta than he was when he had the toxic version of himself in him?
>>
File: 1482788224197.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482788224197.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>39358528
pathetic
oc
>>
why do white posters always complain about what other people like?
>>
>>39356698
It's a fucking cartoon show for CHILDREN, you sperg. Reddit just thought it was made for them, just like they did with MLP. It's no more 'complex' than Futurama.
>>
I kind of wish that there were more episodes where Rick completely fucks up and causes disasters with permanent consequences, like in the Rick Potion #9 episode where he accidentally turns all of humanity into mutants.
>>
>>39358595
>for CHILDREN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IweH_aAX5sI
>>
File: PowerPuff Girls.jpg (454KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PowerPuff Girls.jpg
454KB, 1024x1024px
>>39358626
Powerpuff girls was just as violent...
>>
>>39358595
>It's a fucking cartoon show for CHILDREN

Rick and Morty isn't suitable for kids at all. It has lots of violence, swearing and sexual references.
>>
>>39358648
Go back to r/cuck you safespace cunt.
See>>39358646

Kids were watching Southpark when it was released.
>>
>>39358666
>Go back to r/cuck you safespace cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
>>39358534
yes but this is a shitposting thread
>>
>>39358689
Something I find funny is how easy it is to tell that most people in threads like this don't even watch the show, and just parrot "LE GOD ISN'T REAL XDDDD", even though Rick only mentions God once in the pilot episode.
>>
>>39356698
morty's ""toxic""" side is all his insecurity and self hatred (his beta attributes)
at the end of the episode he is chad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK4SwHPB8fo
>>
>>39358003
>every episode
>only 2 times out of three seasons
I mean i get you guys hate the show and thats fine but cmon.
>>
File: desk.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
desk.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>39356698
>after having his "toxic" side sucked out and turning beta
>and turning beta
Are you fucking retarded?
He got turned into a sociopathic alpha you retard
He got all his "beta" removed and suddenly had the easiest life possible.

How is taking away his self-loathing, nervousness and conscience making him "beta"?
>>
>>39356698
Its an okay show, but can they stop fucking jerry in the ass? hes the most relatable character for me and he gets the shitty end of the stick all the time.
>>
>they bring female writers on board
>this happens
It's best to not even bother with these types of shows
>>
>>39356698
God I wish I was on my knees worshipping her (with a safe word.)
>>
>>39356698
/r9k/ literally has the worst tastes ever
ive talked to many over discord or whatever
most of us suck
>>
>>39356698
It was good up until the girl jessica and rick turned him back.
He wasnt a beta and she wasnt a big part in the show just a joke gag.
The point was the without rick fucking everything up morty can actually get laid and make some money.
If you havent watched the show you wouldnt get it.
Who figured that one right?
Besides there was some good jokes about their toxic side being sent to hell.
The self loathing was also a joke you faggots didnt get.
Really you should try elmo or some kids show.
This show isnt for you.
AS IS.
I liked that morty got some big tits afterwards...Good to see him win.
>>
>>39357435
>isn't it redditors that tout this show as some witty creation that only appeals to highly intelligent people?
No thats just dip shits on the internet over thinking it.
I liked it and I was sober as a judge...Going to watch it again too.
>>
>>39358114
I like the show...Its nice to see adult cartoons that isnt family guy pulling a gay/fart/meme joke out its ass and calling it season whatever.
Seth mcfarlen is a hack and the creators of R&M are getting some good shit.
>BURP GODS NOT REAL MORTY BURP.
Legit meme I started typing here and you all took it and ran with it hard as fuck.
>>
>>39358455
This is how you reddit space

This is how you leddit space.

This isnt a fucking argument

You are a terrible and your arguments suck.
>>
>>39359615
Its not its the opposite which is where the american psycho joke was pulled.
Again 4chan r9k leddit are crying about BURP NO GOD MORTY MEME.
>>
>>39361035
Also to run off this though.
Everyone on rick and morty is some sort of douche/loser.
With the "beta" of morty taking out he becomes better then almost everyone and wins in life.
Rick needs morty to his side kick.
With morty doing his own things rick become alone.
Morty would have been better without his betaness.
>>
>>39356698
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addIepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>39356698
It's the purple pill

They know the truth but they just ignore it anyway

The purple pill is the combination of the red and blue pill, it's for those who understand the truth and deny it while still playing by the rules
>>
Nah dude, he got his autistic betaness sucked out off him and turned into a completely shallow conscienceless alpha. That was the whole point. It wasn't presented as a good thing.
>>
>>39362539
>It wasn't presented as a good thing.
He made everyone around him really happy
>>
>>39363056
Also when the earth was toxified they all became atheists.
>>
>>39356698
>turning beta
Did you even watch the show? He became a super alpha millionaire stockbroker who every man wanted to be and every woman wanted to be with.
>>
>>39363092
They became hedonists
>>
>>39362539
>It wasn't presented as a good thing.

he became a successful stockbroker with a penthouse apartment able to seduce any woman he wanted. And even managed to put both ricks in line.

The only part that could be interpreted as bad was his avoidance for his toxic side and him being a bit too overconfident at times to the point of being annoying
>>
>>39358648
That's not what he meant, anon.
>cartoons are for CHILDREN
>REAL ADULTS watch anime
>>
>>39356698
I liked the episode.

only episode I really liked this season tho
>>
i tried watching meme and normie and i didn't genuinely laugh a single time, only polite chuckles because a friend forced me to watch it. are the jokes supposed to be funny? is it supposed to be "clever" in some way?
>>
>>39356698
Tell me about your red pilled shows.
>>
Rick and normie is for faggot high school normies with shit taste
>>
>>39363358
>is it supposed to be clever

yup. and it is, IMO, to an extent. but because a lot of people are so unclever, anything that has a modicum of cleverness is FAWKING GENIUS to them. can't blame em, not everyone can be born with an extremely high IQ like moi
>>
>>39359681
kek Jerry is best "Life is effort and I'll stop when I die!"
>>
>>39363494
HAHA!! PICKLE RICK! ITS FUNNY CAUSE RICK CAN PRETTY MUCH MAKE ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING AND HE DECIDED TO TURN HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE! A FUCKING PICKLE! WHAT THEY PUT ON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Watched one ep, didn't even smile once

boring as fuck, sub 100 iq is required to enjoy it tbqh
>>
>>39357306
You sound retarded

oregano
>>
This episodes plot was literally something from like Johnny Test or some shit
>>
It's basically just futurama and everyone loved that show
>>
File: redditandmemey.jpg (96KB, 1024x486px) Image search: [Google]
redditandmemey.jpg
96KB, 1024x486px
PICKLE RICK *BURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>39356698
It's the dumbest shit ever, only millenials bluepilled brainlet could watch this. You must be half dead to even chuckle to this.
The art is garbage as the feminist content in it.
>>
>>39364718
GOD'S *BUURRRRP* NOT REAL MORTY
WE HAVE TO SAVE THE *BUUUUUUUUURP* FUTURE MORTY, RUBBA LUB DUB
>>
>>39365074
>the sound of redditors pissing themselves laughing fills the room.
>>
File: Pickle rick yeah fuck.png (83KB, 1131x531px) Image search: [Google]
Pickle rick yeah fuck.png
83KB, 1131x531px
>>39365074
BURP MORTY GOD BURP NOT REAL.
Thats a meme I created and I am happy.
>>
It's my personal code to never,NEVER like something reddit likes, and it hasn't failed me ONCE. The moment redditors like something, I drop it.
>>
File: 1495645123423.jpg (55KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1495645123423.jpg
55KB, 342x316px
>so why do you watch this anyway
>Iunno its a pretty funny show
>I don't hear you laughing
>no response
>Do you listen to me when I talk to you?
>doesn't even register that I said anything
>get up and walk away
more and more every single day I start to believe the "normie NPC" meme. that shit was downright eerie.
>>
>>39365198
I don't think you know how reddit works...

origineisasosk
>>
>>39365298
Oh and you do ? Then go back there
>>
>>39356698
he doesn't become blue pilled, he becomes confident as fuck and not afraid to show his interest, literal redpill
>>
>>39365365
I miss the days when there where urban tribes and hardcore kids go after punk kids to beat their shit, and skinheads were hunting metalheads and the stoners laughed at all the jocks
This web tribes are just lame
I mean, fucking lame
>>
>>39356698
>His toxic side

Well the thing is, the very same episode later shows that what's "toxic" varies from person to person based off of their own biases and opinions.

So a good part of Morty's 'toxic' side is his compassion and conscience and whatnot. He dislikes it because it's held him back, not because it's actually "Toxic" to him
>>
>>39365492
I believe you dont really know why reddit is hated. It goes much.much deeper than just simple "tribes". See >>161629437 for a recent example of reddit cancer. you fucking newfag, 4chan was about OCs, and 9fag and leddit were the stealing rats. They are normalfag central hives(much like 4chan is now a normalfag central), which is why some anons despise reddit. Again it is amazing how a normalfag mind sees a post about reddit, and reduces it to mere "haha must be some sort of web tribe thing haha"
>>
>>39365543
/thread

orignnjnvjo
>>
>>39365696
>newfag
I'm online since 98, reading 4chan since 07
It's all about teen angst solified into tribes for a sense of belonging.
Try again.
>>
>>39357401
What he said, He didn't turn "beta" if anything he become alpha because he got rid of all his fear and anxiety and can say whatever he is thinking with complete confidence.

That probably wouldn't equate to some 14 year old fucking anything in sight but it's a funny concept considering how nervous and goofy normal morty is.
>>
>>39365769
>been here since 200X meme
If I got a dollar every time I've read this and it not being true, I could buy the whole world.
>>
>>39365769
>LARPing as an oldfag
have some shame motherfucker. 4chan was never teen angst, in fact, r9k is one of the more recent boards. Sense of belonging never really occured on 4chan because its fucking anonymous.
>>
>>39365849
>Sense of belonging never really occured on 4chan
please
you can't just ignore all the REEEEE not a robot threads, what does /board/ think of this thing so i can steal their opinion shit
>>
File: rick morty reddit.jpg (415KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rick morty reddit.jpg
415KB, 1920x1200px
Rick & Morty is shit. SHIT!
>>
>>39365543
Came here to say this. Rick's "toxic" side was his "irrational attachments" to family, which most people don't consider a bad thing.
>>
>>39365887
>expecting the average degenerate normie to read all of this shit
>>
>>39365840
This time you won't get this dollar, sorry
>>
>>39365198
>reddit.com/r/4chan
ive got bad news for you anon
>>
>>39366021
>implying they like this shithole
They just like to steal OC
>>
>>39365910
Normalfag from leddit, read it all and agreed. Still going to watch because I like the show. I watch what I feel like watching even though it's shit (e.g. I enjoyed ghost rider spirit of vengance. Still is a trash movie but oh well)
>>
>>39363092
the whole point was people change based on their perception of what's wrong with them, so the christians became hedonists. the episode doesnt show anything as objectively good
>>
>>39366056
>being this delusional
face anon it 4chan is basically Reddit
>>
honestly thought rick and morty was fucking boring as shit but the fanbase sucks even more cock
>im so lonely amirite guys xD
>nothing matters LOL
>im so depressed LMFAO
and i thought the steven universe fanbase was shit, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>39356698
Actually it's called Dick and Normie
>>
File: 1502120678301.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502120678301.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Any of you shitdribbling nigglets hating on this show what do you ACTUALLY enjoy? If you dont like Rick and morty i guess you dont like any objectively inferior show like family guy or american dad. South Park? With its toilet humor, violence and the occasional social critic? Any cartoons at all? Then i guess you also dont like any of the movies that are in theater because they are all hollywood productions for normies and you are too intelligent for that.
So do you enjoy pseudo intellectual french indie movies? I guess no because all the normie critics that think they know what actual quality is but only watch these movies because they themselves are hipster.

You enjoy anything, or are you actually so ascended that you dont enjoy anything because anything is meaningless and all humans are just sheep? IF you are already living the philosophie of rick and morty why dont you watch it.
You are all pretentious fucks that think they are special because they arent mainstream but also dont conform to what normal hipster do. In reality you are only a new form of hipsters that are even sadder and lonelier than the real hipster.
>>
there are enjoyable parts to the show, i think it's better than most of the stuff on tv, that being said tv fucking sucks. it's not really "good" entertainment, i think, but i'm enjoying the new season so far, more or less.
i will freely concede though, that this is a reddit as fuck show and it attracts the worst of the numale atheist scum. the politics and social commentary are pretty obnoxious

>>39366921
NO
4CHAN IS NOT REDDIT DONT SAY THAT
NEVER SAY THAT
4chan is like dostoevsky's the underground man
reddit is faggy normie town
>>
>>39368451
>being this butthurt about people not liking a cartoon you like

This is exactly why we say the fans are insufferable and we hate them.
>>
>>39368619
>being this butthurt about people liking a cartoon you don't like
>>
>>39358554
Ryuko isnt edge its a sailors uniform.
>>
>>39358734
I like the show but didnt he say hell wasnt real in this newest ep?
>>
>4chin memes about Rick being a leddit atheist
>in season 2 episode 6 he says God is cruel

Can't you see Rick is only saying God's not real because he's depressed?
>>
>>39368932
they just do that so he can be le vaporwave sads while they play a le sad pop song because it's sooo deep
>>
Why 4chan kids get so triggered when remembered that god doesn't exist?
>>
like any show, it has its ups and downs. the people who blindly suck Dan Harmon/Justin Roiland's dicks are dumbass normies, and the people who hate the show are mostly pathetic autists who take everything but their actual lives way too seriously
>>
>>39365887
>someone was butthurt enough to make this
>>
>>39369065
This its got its moments both good and bad...
>>
>>39362386
is this some new ricknmorty pasta
>>
>>39368509
>4chan is like dostoevsky's the underground man
Don't be so delusional anon. this place is a hub for normal people who think it's an unknown place where the non-normal people hangout
>>
>>39368932
Sometimes he reluctantly prays to god too. Well maybe once or twice, and what he said after sort of took it back, but not really.
>>
>>39365198
Time to leave 4chan then you stupid bastard.
>>
>>39368451
are you actually trying to imply rick and morty is the fucking pinnacle of human achievement, i mean you're just laying it out as if not liking rick and morty means that by those same standards you could never enjoy anything else

fuck off with that shit
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.