[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trumps banhammer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

Hey fellow robots. It's Nevi, The old tarot girl. Some might remember me. I'm not here to do the free weekly tarots like I used to do however.

Tonight I'm here just to vent. Share my story. I need to tell it somewhere. Figured this worked.

2 years ago I joined the navy. I was going to go submarines. Have a great time doing crazy shit overseas.

I went to bootcamp battling feelings I didn't understand. Anger at people making rude comments about transgenders. Always thought I was a supporter you know?

Well Then I started living alone on the naval submarine base. Exploring my feelings and lurking a lot moar. Well in my lurking I discovered how to become a trap. I didn't think twice, I didn't understand what I was doing or why when I suddenly ordered the herbal bullshit and started on them. it wasn't until a close friend told me "You can say what you like, but no matter how you look at this you are transitioning to female."

That was the point I realized. Pretty obvious in the face. After that I started trying to go through official channels to get my shit straightened out. Get real treatment while being sponsored in the navy.

After this I was put on security hold for a long time before I got rerated to a cook and sent out to a ship.

It's been a year and a half since I first started all of this. I've made great strides but still have not started real hormones.

Now I'm getting separated despite all my efforts and great records of seamanship. I've become obsolete and unneeded according to the military. I have no control over my life anymore, because of this accursed disease.

My life has been ruined and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>39356196
Life sucks for trans people senpai it's unfortunate. You can always order the mones and take them without telling doctors and still be in the Navy. I don't know how to help you anon I'm sorry.
>>
Don't take hormones, unless you want to get even more depressed and fuck up your body.
>>
>>39356239
No see that's no longer a choice. I have it in my medical record. My chain of command all know about me. There is no going back. I will be separated.

>>39356256
I've been on hormones for over a year and a half. Trust me when I say my body is more than fine. Besides the fucked up back I got when I was on deployment. but that was navys fault. Due to negligence of the EM division.
>>
File: 1499407970608.jpg (101KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1499407970608.jpg
101KB, 1462x1462px
>>39356196
>old tarot girl
>girl
>>
>don't know what to do
Kill yourself. You're welcome, fucking scum.
>>
>imperil everybody that works with you because you want to be a girl
>"its everybody elses fault im a genetic blip of failure!!!!!"
i thank god every day im not a woman or mentally ill like you
>>
>>39356196
surprises me that the military openly disregards and shames people that they trained to kill

i'm surprised that no trannies have gone on killing sprees at bases
>>
>>39356518
i'm not blaming anyone. I cme here to tell my story. nothing more. maybe get some advice.
>>
>>39356530
I wasn't trained by navy to kill. though /k/ has given me some ideas that is true. I'm a technical rate. or was till I got rerated to a lowly fucking cook.
>>
>>39356539
Nobody cares. Shoot yourself, waste of kilobytes.
>>
>>39356196
I don't know what to tell you shit sucks. How old are you? You said you aren't on actual HRT right? So maybe you don't count as trans.
>>
>>39356196
Fucking kys you mentally diseased tranny
>moar
Fucking asap redd/t scum
>>
>>39356196
Will you move in with me and be my cook instead?
>>
>>39356196
Do you need someone to talk to? I'm a socially retarded robot with gender issues but if you need someone to talk to we can talk.
>>
File: 1493303648224-0.jpg (800KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1493303648224-0.jpg
800KB, 2480x3507px
>>39356557
>lowly cook
Doesn't that shit suit your needs? I mean like put the pieces together. Cooking is easy trappin'. Say cooking makes you look gay or something. That is if you're still in the navy.
>>
>>39356740
Im ready found out so i will be sepped. And no i will be fine. Tbh im simply having a major deppressive episode over this and had to write it out to sort my feelongs out everyone.
>>
>>39356557
surely they trained you on firearms and how to use and clean them?
>>
>tfw qt trans girl ignores you
>tfw i will never have a cute wife to cook for me
>>
>>39356640
I would but the reason im a cook is because of a security clearence issue with my lover in a foreign atate.
>>
>>39356874
That is true but I have no access to the armory.
>>
>>39356896
I'll notice you but it WILL be platonic.
>>
>>39356951
ah i see, its just silly how they train people to kill and then not expect them to lash out when they btfo them
>>
>>39357112
not really to be quite honest. we all get a lot of active shooter training and shit. Like every 3 to 6 months.
>>
>>39356196
Are you passable Nevi?
>>
>>39357125
not really what
>>
>>39357151
Not always. Almost. If I could grow long hair, and finally finish my laser treatment I could pass on a daily without having to use wigs and makeup.
>>
>>39357175
its not silly at all
>>
>>39357125
Would you be able to beat me up irl?
>>
>>39357252
Probably, but mostly because I always carry weapons and I grew up in such a way that I know how to fight. Nothing to do with the navy. Even before the navy I independently studied some simple hand to hand combat theory.
>>
>>39357252
also you are a robot and i'm guessing don't lurk around /k/ much. so thin antisocial hikikomori type?
>>
>>39356196
Well sorry to hear it but you have gender dysphoria, a disorder that gives you a 40% higher suicide rate.
So I sort of get why he did it.
>>
>>39357296
i go on /k/ and i dont recognize you

am i supposed to be able to? you aren't special or famous
>>
>>39357299
oh I never said I disagree with him. in fact I support the bill. But it still ruins my current lifestyle.
>>
>>39357280
>>39357296
even a girl could beat me up :(
>>
>>39356196
Women in general have no place in the military
>>
>>39357303
not at all. I'm a lurker not a heavy poster. I was guessing you didn't spend a lot of time looking for combat stuff out of hobby interest or whatever. most robots in my experience aren't /k/ommandos too.
>>
>>39356196
Holy shit I love Trump now. Fuck you OP. It's your fault for falling for the trap meme.
>>
>>39357331
nice b8 m8 try to stop the h8 you fucking gaysacfag
>>
>>39356196
Honestly you have more courage than me. I hate myself and I wish I was a girl but I can't transition that shit is too scary. Unfortunately I'll end up killing myself before I transition.
>>
>>39357396
D: noooooooooooooooo dshoaucnrksagfiduiapfdfjksal;fheasuivhauiselfk
>>
tired goin to go crai myself to sleep
>>
>>39357451
Good night sweet princess I hope you feel better
>>
>>39356196
>Hey fellow robots. It's Nevi, The old tarot girl
fuck off, tranny
>>
>>39357451
Id fuck you to sleep beaut
>>
>>39357451
>crai
It's like you want me to masturbate to you
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.