[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just grabed my dog by the neck and threw it across the room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12

File: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (65KB, 707x919px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg
65KB, 707x919px
I just grabed my dog by the neck and threw it across the room because I was angry it wasn't listening. It landed on its side and yelped then started twitching. I yelled at it to go sit down and it did. My question is, am I a bad person? I want to enter a relationship some day and this worries me.
>>
>>39356128
Maybe you should learn to have some self restraint and fix your problems or move away from everything so you can't fuck up anything ever again. I'd hate to see how you'd fare in a customer service job.
>>
>>39356128
you just have sperg rage from a bad childhood, once that dog is gone you will miss it, take measures to fix yourself before it is too late.
>>
>>39356150
I enjoy beating them though. Why does this happen? It's always been fun for me.
>>39356161
How do I fix this? I'm a lonely person. My dogs hate me. I'm worried I'll make a future lover hate me too if I beat them too. I just get so stressed out on life ans take it out on them.
>>
>>39356190
Autism is for life
>>
>>39356357
I don't have autism.

orgeno fucking originally
>>
>>39356190
figure out if you have any personality disorders that are causing this, best to go to a psychologist but if you want to avoid diagnosis self diagnosis isn't too much of a meme if you're actually self aware.

My guess would be some sort of ASPD/sociopathy maybe BPD or around that general area since it sounds like you hurt things that love you because you were hurt by someone that was supposed to love you and dont trust anything that shows affection or whatever the fuck internet psychoanalysis meme I'm not a psychologist or anything though so whatever it actually is that you have once you figure out/are told what it is by your therapist try and recognise when you are being symptomatic, attribute that behaviour to your mental illness(es) and take measures to stop it.

Also don't bother with meds and try your best to get private therapy if you want to go down that route (if you have the money) but a small minority of public therapists are good too.

tl;dr you're a crazy person, get some help.
>>
>>39356190
Enjoying beating things is a sign of sociopathy. Get help or learn to be a manipulative psychopath. "My dog hates me" gee I wonder why you autistic fucking moron.
>>
File: 1501681479516.jpg (120KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1501681479516.jpg
120KB, 500x471px
OP I'd really like to kick you disgusting neet ass. I'd like to see your face bloody and bashed in.
>>
>>39356190
Serial killer in the making my dude
>>
>>39356420
I don't like these dogs though. They're my mothers. I just kept them around after she died.

I couldn't imagine beating someone I actually loved. It terrifies me. I can't really afford therapy and I'm afraid if I tell someone they'll lock me up.
>>39356436
I feel remorse though. And I'm not autistic you imbecile. They've always hated me. They always liked my mother more. There's nothing I can do to change their biases. I'm just hoping this abuse doesn't cross over to humans.
>>
>>39356128
No.
For the past few years I've been doing a similar thing.
I've come up with various ways to torture my sister's poodle, although it is for good reason.
Despite it being my sister's poodle: Since I was 6 I've had to clean this thing's piss and shit nearly every day - it doesn't stop. I walk the fucker 3 times at least each day, and it hasn't gone a full 3 days without emptying itself across the house. Our formerly white tiles are now tinted a desert sand yellow.
It acknowledges damn well what it's doing too, the fucker snugs down under the couch after it empties itself, and remains there until I tug it out, backhand smack it, and it to clean the fucking floor. I love it when it tries to bite me, I hit it, and then it cowers in fear and doesn't bother defending itself. It's sooooooooo tempting not to just choke the life out of this fucker, so I'll just have to wait another year or so until it's finally fucking dead of old age.

Tl;dr You're a great person, pets are just a fucking waste.
>>
>>39356473
The fact that they belonged to your mother before she died is even more of a reason to treat them well. I think you're scum for abusing them.
>>
>beating animals means you're a serial killer in the making

Oh okay, so every single non-white is capable of being a serial killer than? Gotcha! Say no to mass immigration from the 2nd and 3rd world please.
>>
>>39356498
*use it to clean the fucking floor.
>>
>>39356504
They always acted aggressive toward me since I first met them. I tried being nice but they refuse to even reciprocate the feeling. I beat them because they're assholes.
>>39356498
Glad I'm not alone.
>>
how old is OP? I used to throw my cats around when I was a kid, make them do flips and shit and land (most of the time) on the bed or couch or something. I had a dog I hated too (never liked them really, scared partly) and every time it got off the leash I would do my best to make it run away.
I've given the odd other dog a good kick or two, but not often or too recently. I just hate dogs. I live with my aunt now, and she has a shihtzu or whatever and it's a demon, it's bitten me 3 times AND ripped her face up and she defends it. Feeds it her food, does that baby voice, etc, dog person bullshit. So if I could get away with it I'd cut it's throat. I probably will out of spite before I commit suicide.
>>
Man. I sure hope you people die a horrible death and never get to hurt any living thing ever again.
The fact some of you guys are trying to help OP is pathetic and proves this board is full of disgusting Normies
>>
>>39356575
back to red.dit. nobody cares about your incessant whining
>>
>>39356602
Ok animal abuser.
>>
File: physical removal.jpg (191KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
physical removal.jpg
191KB, 1280x800px
>>39356128
I think this is a good place to bring up a very valid dilemma I've been having.

>Girlfriend lives alone with mom, female helper, and a pack of 20 dogs that roam around the area
>Male dogs frequently fight eachother for mates/rank
>No human male presence
>Poor little puppy gets sick
>We're trying our best to Keep it alive. Many puppies have gotten sick and died over the years
>Fucking alpha dog grabs that puppy's blanket for himself
>GF is afraid to take it back cuz he'll bite
I'm about ready to shoveldog that motherfucker. I'm tired of this shit, and I think this compound is need of a literal alpha to take charge.
Should I beat the shit out of the thing? He's not even the worst male dog. The beta is, because he's always looking to take charge.
>>
>>39356150
Not OP, but his behavior reminds me of my own behavior.

I've worked customer service jobs and always got good reviews. I just couldn't stand them though.
>>
>>39356564
I got off topic, but to answer the OP, I wouldn't worry about a little light irregular animal abuse, but of course try not to. As much as animal lovers want to equate dog lives with human lives, it's a very thick divider. If you harm a person at all you've committed a far graver sin. Make sure it doesn't progress to that point.
>>
>>39356628
Having a pack of 20 dogs just roaming around is abuse and neglect.
>>
>>39356575
You're the fucking normie, faggot.
All animals (besides some humans) don't mean shit. None of them possess complex thought! It's fine to treat one however you'd like. And if they're a nuisance, it should be actively encouraged.
Give me one reason besides "morality" that a stupid little fucking rat of a dog, who makes my life absolutely miserable, should be given sympathy. If you had a machine yelping, shitting, pissing, everywhere constantly for your entire life then I'm sure you'd want to turn that fucking machine off for good. It's no different, just because this machine is "alive" and is "cute"
>>
>>39356665
Why? They can fend for themselves, and they give them food/medical treatment.
Most dogs in the Philippines live on the streets, and these dogs are maybe one or two generations from being full on feral.

A lot of people out where my gf is keep their dogs like that. The only real issue is the non alphas will usually sneak off and mate with females, and there's a nasty dog STD that occurs in southeast asia.
If they're fixed it's really no issue.
>>
>>39356666
Literal Satan.
>>
>>39356665
>>39356707
I'll also add that part of the first generation were rescues from butchers.
>>
>>39356527
>i beat them because they're assholes

Sounds like you need a good beating, too
>>
You don't deserve happiness or human affection.
>>
>>39356128
Yea that should worry you. The dog probably got the message of more I should fear this person instead of I should listen to this person. Why do you even have a dog anon? Still that reaction is like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because he doesn't get his way. Please learn to control it anon. It will help you in a possible future relationship, but also help you hopefully with a pet like your dog.
>>
>>39356767
>The dog probably got the message of more I should fear this person instead of I should listen to this person.
Does that male a difference if your end goal is to get the dog to do what you want it to do?
>>
>>39356128
Don't beat your dog. Accept your feelings and learn self restraint
>>
Well it listened in the end so you did a good job.

Dogs are servile creatures by nature, they've been beaten up to obedience since forever. You shouldn't feel bad, just make sure you don't go too far and maim your dog.
>>
File: 1444434634044.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444434634044.png
32KB, 633x758px
>loved my dog like nothing else, she was my only friend
>but occasionally when I was really angry I would take it out on her to the point she would shake violently
>then I would break down and hug her while crying
>she died a year ago and all I can remember is the terror on her face as I tormented her
I hope a pack of niggers beats me to death.
>>
>>39356473
>I'm just hoping this abuse doesn't cross over to humans.
dogs are much better to us than we are to each other, so you're pretty much already on the dark side anon.4
>>
anyone else starve their dog if it misbehaves?

you are gonna bark at night? No food for the next three days, good luck barking now
>>
>>39356758
yes, i do.
>>39356767
I'll try.
>>
THis thread makes me sad. I consider my dog my best (and only) friend.
>>
I just can't respect dogs, they're so dumb and submissive. They deserve everything they get.

If someone however abused a cat i'd be mad like hell. Cats are noble, majestic creatures. dogs are subhumans of the animal world.
>>
>>39356128
Been there. Used to throw my girlfriends cats around and it would ignite some sick happiness in me. I would legit evil grin because it felt so good. I started some destressing activities and consciously monitored my thoughts for example,
>cat scratched some furniture
>hit the fucking rat piece of shit
>wait
>that doesn't actually help the problem
>get a scratching post instead
>>
File: obanga.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
obanga.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>39356923
I dissected three cats with Stacys for school, dude
You mad?
>>
>>39356128
I don't like dogs, they are pretty much just fascist bootlickers in animal form.
>>
dog hate/fear can be justified in some cases. but the real target of my hatred is dog-people. you know, those fuckers who treat them like precious babies, those cunts who dress them up in sweaters and shit. they'll watch war movies and not bat an eye but as soon as a dog dies in a movie they'll furiously sob.
>>
You are a horrible person, and you will probably never even get to have a lover with that hateful attitude, and if you do, i feel pitty for them
>>
>>39356128
In this thread, just a bunch of angry neets who think they deserve love for beating animals for the lulz.
>>
>>39356473
>I don't like these dogs though. They're my mothers. I just kept them around after she died.

Give them to a rescue you fucking retard.
>>
>>39356190
>dogs
>hate you
Now friend this is a very clear indicator that you are a malevolent being. Dogs have literally evolved to form a bond with a human. If there is just a tiny degree of respect between you the dog would likely die protecting your home. To get a dog to hate you alot of negative energy. Jesus dude what happened to you?
>>
>>39356128

yes, you are a bad person

yes, you will enter a relationship some day. and that person will either beat the living shit out of you to the point where you wonder unironically about the injustice of it all, or they will daily whittle you down to some dead-eyed empty husk of a human.
>>
>>39356357
Autism is a mindset. A childlike emotional state. Refusal to accept a hard lesson to adapt to group dynamics. I also had "autism" but through a journey of self reflection and personal growth, I can interact well socially.
>>
>>39356498
>le big bad man
Haha. U R Scary. I imagine a fat fuckup slapping around an old dog to feel powerful. Living the life hey
>>
>>39357131
why would they beat me? i wouldn't hurt my lover
>>
>>39357170
I don't do it to feel powerful and mighty, retard. I just hate the fucking dog
>>
File: 1501390105035.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1501390105035.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
>>39357015
>they'll watch war movies and not bat an eye but as soon as a dog dies in a movie they'll furiously sob.

I don't sob at either but I feel more for an animal hurt than a human. Why wouldn't I? I hate humans they ruined my life definitely more than a dog. If you feel more for humans you are not a robot and need to get off my board.
>>
>>39357214
>only way to feel worthwhile is to powertrip by torturing a lower order animal
Its like kicking a child. The thing is absolutely defenceless. And then you torture it. There is something amiss with your mind my friend. You lack humanity. Thats what social alienation does I guess. Enjoy your slow depression into the abyss.
>>
>>39357246
What's the point of being human? Humans are terrible tribalistic morons. They don't deserve to live either.
>>
You fuckers I swear i hope you are trolling

I get angry at my dog and just put it in its cage for an hour what the fuck is wrong with you fuckers
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (47KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
47KB, 800x900px
>>39357392
it's so satisfying to beat them but i don't want to engage in the behavior because im afraid it will spread to humans too. im at a loss for words.

all i want is a boyfriend. and to not be alone.
>>
>>39357339
Youre ignorance is astounding. The mechanisms humans employed to overcome the universe were neccessary. We rose above our immediate environment. We learned to control it. Not perfectly,not like a machine. With pure luck and trial and error. We are far from perfect. We still have major behavioral residues from the past. Yet we still have the capacity to change. The capacity to look objectively at the world and to decide if we want to progress or digress. To use the most complex instrument in the universe to try and understand our surroundings. To do what life has done from the beginning of time. To survive. To evolve. To become greater than from what we stemmed. Constant failure and growth. Humans are the pinnacle of life. And there is a lot wrong with us depending on the perspective. But if you think about how odd this existence are who the fuck do you think you are to question the magic that is life. Youre a failure. Youre stupid. Youre a part of huamity that needs to die off for the rest of us to advance. So die. Just die. You do not deserve another breath. You do not deserve to breath the same air as those who claw and fight against themselves and each other for a better world. Just die already.
>>
>>39356444
nice trips

oh frick i forgot this is r9k i got muted :(
>>
>>39357423
You will die childless and sad. Enjoy breastfeeding your stuffed animals lmao
>>
>>39357458
>youre
lol
>still no refutation to the point that humans are stupid and tribalistic
>just feelings
okay. lol. stay edgy.
>fight against themselves
yea, that really has paid off. Oh, wait. It hasn't. Humans are still inherently tribalistic.
>>
>>39357489
I'm a man. lol. i don't like kids anyways
>>
>>39357392
Whenever my dog does a bad thing she knows it and acts depressed so I don't do much other than give her a hug. Getting mad at animals is dumb as shit.
>>
>>39356128
>>39356190
>>39356473
You're a sadist and a sociopath and the world would probably be a better place without you around. Make some genuine sacrifice for another for once in your life, if you catch my ass wind. What I'm saying is that you should take a long walk off a short pier.
>>
>>39357547
I feel remorse though. I can't be a sociopath
>>
>>39356128
please give someone else your dog
>>
>>39357556
Is it real remorse, or is it just remorse you struggle to force yourself to feel, so you can have a shitty excuse for yourself? If you had true empathy for how the dog felt, you wouldn't do what you do and get pleasure from it. You're sick in the head. Seriously, man. I really doubt your case is worth the resources to treat. Too much potential for you to move on to humans later on down the road.
>>
>>39357246
Again, you're a dumbass.
I don't get a powertrip from it, I don't feel mighty. I just hate the fucker for making my childhood consist of cleaning literal shit and piss each day, only to be greeted with constant yelping and biting. Getting bitten by it as a child were some of the worst experiences I've had, I had to stay in the hospital for a week because it infected me. No one cared and I had to still clean up after it anyways. Guess what? It's still loved and admired despite being so vicious and parasitic. Why is it so loved and admired? It has never done anything but look cute and make me miserable. I don't hate this dog because I want to feel mighty, I hate this dog with good fucking reason.

>"You lack humanity."
I'm in touch with humanity.

>"The thing is absolutely defenceless."
Who fucking cares. The thing is a waste of time, resources, and made me miserable.

>"Thats what social alienation does I guess."
Yeah, nice work there, Freud. But no. I'm 20, attending college, and I just got shitfaced watching the Mayweather McGregor match.

You're making a deliberate effort to misconstrue, so that you can have the moral high ground. Fuck off.
>>
Your dog was acting like a faggot.
>>
>>39357716
Not OP but he didnt say he got pleasure from it. Have you never gotten frustrated, overreacted, and then felt bad? Again yes this was a very harsh action but we've all been there at some point.
>>
>>39357724
You can't save face, no matter what you say.
>>
>>39357769
You, look here: >>39356190
>I enjoy beating them though. Why does this happen? It's always been fun for me.
>>
>>39357716
Yes, it is remorse.
>>
>>39357724
Me me me me me me me. Bro. Youre a narcissist. Borderline socio maybe.
>im never at fault guy
You will never fix yourself. Self reflection is the word. But you wont listen. Its funny you had to make this thread because your conscious knows what you are. But your sense of self will be broken once you take a good hard look.
>>
>>39357955
>you will never fix yourself
Nobody in this thread seems to want to help him or me either. they just seem to be shitposting or getting aggressive.
>>
>>39357724
you're directing the anger you have for your mother at a fucking retarded dog. stop beating the god damn thing. put it in a shelter and work on your anger issues.
>>
>>39356128
Your lack of impulse control is a weakness, do you want to be weak?
Your mother probably did a terrible job of raising the dogs and now they are shit to have around right? I get the frustration, are you angry with your mother, dead though she may be?
>>
>>39358165
I'm poor. I'm lonely. I have a lot of problems. I didn't have that much abuse during my childhood. There was definitely some though. I'm not angry at her though. My problem is similar to >>39357724. I just hate these dogs and cleaning up after them. They ruined my childhood.
>>
My dog died today OP. As he lay dying I patted his head and told him he was a handsom good boy.
>>
>>39356128
No girl would date a man who hurts animals, they're all hardwired to think they're cute. And you'd probably graduate to hurting your partner eventually. Do the world a favour and go MGTOW- we don't need more autism or psychopathy in the gene pool.
>>
>>39357955
You watch too much crime drama shows anon, you are blind to the true nature of humanity at its core, modern society and comforts have simply kept you sheltered from the true workings and foundations of human interaction, the fancy words and 'disorders' you throw around accusatively are in fact more in line with a socially competitive environment, advantageous, not disorderly, you fight a losing battle with your misguided 'socio/narc/ego' narrative. It is amusing to watch you deluded 'world improvers' struggle against the realization that you can not win against an inherently integral part of your own nature.
>>
>>39358279
I'm gay. I don't care about women.
>>
>>39358196
Why keep them around? Why not bring them to the pound? Still sentimentally inclined/obligated to take care of them?
If you start to get so frustrated and hatebearing it might be better for both parties to get rid of them.
>>
>>39356128
There are lot of sadomasochistic people, try to find one of them
>>
>>39358279
Woman are hardwired to be receptive to dominance, his kind will endure forever whereas you will not because you are too busy being ; 'unique' and 'openminded' or some bullshit.
>>
>>39358297
No gay man either, in fact, most people think animals are precious- why else is there the common thing of people crying more at dogs dying in film than humans? And no gay man is going to want a domestic abuser.
>>
>>39358341
>Woman are hardwired to be receptive to dominance, his kind will endure forever whereas you will not because you are too busy being ; 'unique' and 'openminded' or some bullshit.
Beating up a dog is not "dominance". It's childish and weak and/or borderline psychopathic. Women like strength and confidence, but not the kind of man who throws a tantrum and hurts those weaker than himself to feel better.
>>
>>39358374
Agreed but my argument was against your ridiculous world view and deluded narrative, not in favor of animal abuse.
>>
>>39358408
>Agreed but my argument was against your ridiculous world view and deluded narrative, not in favor of animal abuse.
What are you talking about? I'm specifically talking about autistic manchildren, like OP. There is no "narrative". I'm not denying anything about dominance being attractive to women. I'm talking about men like OP not being attractive to women because they're mentally disturbed and childlike (i.e. not in control of themselves) and potentially psychopathic.
>>
>>39358477
You keep throwing around words like
>psychopathic.
>narcissistic
>autistic manchildren

>woman are not attracted to psychopaths?

Are you sure?

Stop and reevaluate your worldview please.
>>
>>39357518
I agree but it has to know not to chew the tiles and shit on the floor
>>
>>39357782
Me explaining why I beat my dog isn't "saving face", it's me explaining why I beat my fucking dog. It isn't an innocent pure little creature I beat for amusement. It's as old as I am, it pissed me off all my fucking life, and I beat it because I hate the fucker. How the fuck is this so hard to get through your thick skull?
>>39357955
We're talking about my anger and something that pisses me off, plus it's on an anonymous message board, right? No shit I'm mentioning myself so damn much.
>>39358021
I would if I could. It's technically my sister's dog, and I don't want to ruin the relationship I somehow still have with my cruddy fucking family.

To the faggot(s) only here to misdiagnose me and OP with NPD, BPD, and ASPD, you should've been beaten as a child to avert that overconfidence issue you got.
>>
Some of you animal beating autists need to be gassed. And it's not about animal wellbeing but more about you sad losers being pathetic enough to vent your insecurities onto a dumb animal rather than fix yourselves.
>>
>>39358356
I just want to be loved. You're an asshole
>>
>>39358695
This exaggerated childish sentimental defense towards pets and animals is equally cancerous and equally pathetic.
>>
>>39358824
No it's really not. The hallmark of a civilized man is self restraint and culture. Beating retarded animals because Chad, Stacy and your slut mom never treated you well is a sign of a filthy brute who cant find harmony with himself or society let alone nature. If you are so mentally fucked up that you have to alleviate your frustration by abusing an organism that is weaker than you then you're really just a mongoloid who needs to be put down for the sake of society.
>>
>>39358768
then deal with your shit. Seek help.
>>
>>39358878
Your childish belittling projected resentment really cements your point. While I agree that a lack of self-control regarding violent impulses is a sure sign of weakness I urge to see that the opposite is an equally weak position, the other side of the same coin, overly sentimental attachment, excessive defensive against anything that's 'cute'. Both lack control and restraining of sentiments. It promotes irrational behavior, hypocrisy and poisoning of valid rational discourse with guilt/shame shifting appeals to sentiments.
>>
>>39356128
women will stay with you if you beat them
>>
>>39358977
i can't afford treatment. im poor. medication is expensive and psychiatrists don't actually care. They're only there to be paid.
>>
you can't even tell a psychiatrist your problems. you're going to get locked up. forget about it.
>>
>>39356128
Yes
Give away your doggo, you don't deserve him
>>
>>39358824
Its not defence of the animal you dipshit. Its the critisism of a trait thst indicates an unstable mental state. Not being able to control your emotions in such a trivial matter indicates a childlike emotional security
>>
>>39359161
You wouldn't understand. I was stressed and extremely anxious at the time. These dogs always add to my list of problems
>>
>>39358988
Goodjob moving the goalpost lmao.
>hurr durr your a animal lover because you call out my subhuman behaviour
We dont care about the animals. Its a variable. The principle of the behaviour and its incompatibility with society is the talking point. But youll try to worm out of this too lmao
>>
File: doomguy mastema.jpg (94KB, 650x540px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy mastema.jpg
94KB, 650x540px
>mom gets a dog, doesn't even ask me if I want to have one around the house
>decide to ignore the thing
>she never takes him out, always pissing/shitting everywhere around especially in my fucking room
>barks for absolutely everything, from the doorbell ringing to a small noise no human could ever heard
>always comes to me when I'm having lunch and barks/bites me to give him some even though he has his own food already

I've never wanted to beat and smash something to death so much before and I'm not a violent/bitter/hateful person at all. I officially despise dogs now.
>>
>>39359181
Top fucking kek
>Oh Ma Gawd I am so stressed right now why do these problems not just to away!!!1!
Weak mind. Weak man. Youre not gonna make it in a competitive environment if an easily understandable animal infuriates you.
>>
>>39359234
and yet you don't deal with any of this. easy to talk shit
>>
>>39359234
And what competitive experience do you have anon?
>>
>>39359210
We already agreed several times about the initial assertion of animal abuse being weak, there is no moving of goalposts, we concluded this obvious miss Universe tier 'goalpost' you bumbling waste of time, progressing an argument, initiating relevant related points more in depth is not the same as moving the goal posts, again, think before you spit out terms you don't understand properly.
>>
You're a dickhead and I'd love to do the same to you. Kys faggot
>>
>>39359279
I am co-owner of a business
>>
>>39359299
Please. You tried to place emphasis on another irrelevant point to defract from the weakness of the said behaviour. I see your getting plenty mad bro, keep going.
>yes,but.....
Cant take it on the chin can you m8
>>
>>39359452
What's the name of the business?
>>
>>39359502
Why would I post that on a website known for slander. I can tell you its a security company. With over 470 happy clients (mostly :^)).
>>
>>39356190
I have to resist the urge to kick or strangle them too. Sometimes I kind of accidentally kick it in the head and don't feel bad about it
>>
>>39359540
Whatever you originally say anon.
>>
>>39359473
I'm done wasting my time on the like of you, you are worse than the buffoon whoms existence you lament. You just go on and continue deluding yourself in whatever smug rationalization your 'enlightened' idiocy can concoct, have fun with it.
>>
>>39359570
Sure will buddy have a nice day :^))
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 900x1200px
>>39356128
People who hurt animals should be pulled apart by horses. You will rot in loneliness till the end of your days.
>>
File: 1503349462197.jpg (135KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503349462197.jpg
135KB, 1440x1080px
>>39356128
>>39356859
Having low impulse control just means you're an idiot brainlet. People like you are a detriment to society and should be put down. Too bad liberals always trying to get the death penalty banned so we have to support you tards with taxes once you molest a child or kill someone and liberals think you dindu nuffin.
>>
>>39356498
dogs aren't that smart. You're projecting some hate you have for someone related (sister?) to the poodle. Quite possibly youve done it so long that you've tricked yourself into hating the mirage of your hateful object, the dog
>>
>>39359691
>>39359733
fuck you. go die
>>
>>39359805
That's not an argument.

I really hope the Alt Right actually gains political power in the coming years, so we can publically execute disgusting shits like you.
>>
File: 1503349322047.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503349322047.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>39359805
Sorry I hurt the brainlet sociopath's feelings. Too bad you couldn't have a normal functioning brain. Should just be post-natal aborted once you get your first cat scan and they see how fucked up your stupid retard brain is.
>>
>>39359830
who cares. you didn't present an argument either you fucking retard.
>>39359836
im not a sociopath. cool buzzword
>>
>>39359215
you have to train the fucking thing you retard
>>
>>39356128
You have anger issues, ask questions.
why am i angry? why do i get so upset? why is _insert answer_ making me angry? why? why? why?
go down to the core of the problem, figure it out. if you are conscious and understanding of what you do and why you do it, life will be a lot easier and you will be in far more control. maybe it's control itself you lack? go study, get a job. what is making you feel in lack of control?
>>
>>39360216
I said I don't want anything to do with the beast.
>>
>>39357458
Fucking quality post
>>
Something tells me you're not ditzy, anon, just dense.

See a professional and take an iq test, and for Christ's sake send those dogs to a shelter. You can't take care of them and you know it.
>>
>>39356128
Give your dog to someone who will treat it better
>>
>>39357458
Muh inflated self-important feelings: the post

The part of humanity that needs to die is weakness and overly sentimentally involved bullshit like your post.
>>
>>39359836
sociopaths/psychopaths are unironically the opposite of brainlet tier, its advantageous for them to have no emotional hindrance (see majority of business owners)
>>
>>39356628
Too all these dog cock suckers.
Any dog would eat your face the moment it get hungry.
A dog "loves" you because you feed it, its evolved to act cute to get fed.
Way to be weak losers boys.
>Dog killer over here.
>yes its a fucking job.
>no those dogs used to attack people.
>yes I used to work as a butcher.
>>
>>39356128
>losers on 4chan realizing this is what humans are and this is why we been fighting wars since forever.
WOW SO SMART.
Life is violent get over it niggers.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170828-083823.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-083823.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39356128
I'd love to see you try to grab ME by my throat....

See, the reason you're never going to be in a relationship is you're a fucking bitch... A coward...

If I were there with you right now, I swear to God I'd give you two choices which would determine whether or not you would continue to survive until tomorrow.....

1: stick your tongue into your dog's rectum and eat its feces

or

2: endure a dislocated shoulder while I slowly began breaking every bone in your face including your jaw, and then worked my way to your rib cage and smashed your head through a plate-glass window, while I grabbed a pair of pliers and slowly began ripping the skin from your body one yank at a time with absolutely no anesthesia whatsoever....
>>
>>39357556
You don't. You feel worry about being hated if you hurt people the way you hurt your dog. That's selfish, not remorse.
>>
>>39356128
>My question is, am I a bad person?
yes
but you seem to feel remorse and have doubts, so you're not a sociopath yet.
>>
>>39361342
>overt threats of violence.
>love animals but ok with killing humans.
>get triggered over a dumb dog biting the dust.
Yupp confirmed for never killed shit.
I bet your hands are soft fag.
>>
>>39356128
Your fear is obviously lack of control. Nothing could have been the dogs fault, the fault is within you. I used to beat my dog up because I was angry he wouldn't listen, then I grew a brain cell and accepted that violence was getting me nowhere. Sort yourself out and give those dogs away, they don't deserve your puny little bitch outbursts. Yes you are a cunt, but you can change it if you really want to.
>>
>>39356190
This is why we need to kill autists
>>
>>39361399
If any of you eat mean yet are sad when a dog dies.
Thats being a hypocrite.
>BUT HUMANS DYING SAD WAH.
Nope notta thats your brain coming to terms with morality.
>>
>>39358196
>waah i had to pick up poop once my childhood was ruined :(
Cant make this shit up
>>
>>39356128
you are a piece of shit, you should probably kill yourself before you do something worse
>>
>>39358824
*tips fedora* yeah.....who cares about dumb dogs.....my soul is black and im broken.....
>>
>>39359215
>I've never wanted to beat and smash something to death so much before and I'm not a violent/bitter/hateful person at all
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>39356128
No you aren't a bad person. As long as you don't abuse humans excpet maybe bullying them you can do whatever the fuck you want with animals. They are shit-tier. Cats are the worst animals and also the funniest to torture.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.