[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies say that living alone is terrible? Are they just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 000.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
Why do normies say that living alone is terrible?
Are they just whiny little kids that don't like to do housework for themselves or is it really that bad?
>>
>>39356126
Living alone is great and the best thing is I don't have to wear dress till someone is coming.
> I just roam around naked .
>>
living alone for me is the same as living at my parent's house
either way I sit in my room alone and play vidya
>>
>>39356182
What are some pros and cons to living alone?
>>
I paid 27k so I could divorce my old woman
>live alone
>VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>39356126
I have no idea.

I LOVED living alone. The only problem was I lived in an apartment with thin walls surrounded by normies, and was subject to their annoying noise. I HATED it when they played loud music, had sex, argued or had a party.

A small house in a quiet neighborhood or a secluded lot would be my ideal living situation.
>>
>>39356198
Pros
>no parents
Cons
>no parents to do and pay for shit for you
>>
>>39356241
honestly not having to deal with my mentally ill mother sounds worth it
>>
>>39356228
>This
Seriously. Don't buy into the city apartment meme. Living alone is only acceptable if you're in an actual house of some sort. Ideal is to have bought one.

If you're too poor to buy a house you're probably too poor to live alone. I learned this the hard way.
>>
>>39356198

>Pros
You are king the of you Kingdom.
Paint the house green.
No one ask you wtf are you doing.
Etc

>Cons
No mom to do things for you.
If you rent you are fuck up .
Thing to fix
Etc

>The point leave the mom and dad but still visit them you are a good son.
>>
>>39356379
I want to know more about you learning the hard way. What happened?
>>
>>39356182
Why would you have to wear a dress?
>>
>>39356126
You can get dementia from social isolation, which is one of the reasons why I think living alone is scary as fuck.

But I have already told myself that once I reach the age of 25 I'm going to kill myself, so why do I even give a shit lmao.
>>
>>39356944
People with dementia are isolated because they are a PAIN to be around. NOBODY wants to deal with that.

There are no articles I've read that state social isolation leads to dementia.
>>
>>39356944
they aren't related. in fact, it's the opposite.

>Tjalling Jan Holwerda of the VU University Medical Center in Amsterdam found that participants who reported feeling lonely -- regardless of how many friends and family surrounded them -- were more likely to experience dementia than those who lived on their own.
>>
>>39356197
The difference is that you dont have to lock your doors when you want to masturbate and you can actually bring girls over to fuck(not that you would).

It's also nice just coming back to YOUR own spot. It makes you feel more like a responsible adult.

I absolutely wish I could live on my own, but its just not ideal unless I'm making $20 an hour.
>>
File: 1495916084028.jpg (11KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
1495916084028.jpg
11KB, 255x197px
>>39356126
Normies can't fathom being alone.

I had a roommate last year in uni who would tell me that he needs people to be around him otherwise he has no idea what to do.

Thank god he was out with his friends most of the time. I don't know how I would have dealt with someone like that.
>>
>>39356126
Because they are weak.
>>
I want to live alone so fucking bad but I'm stuck with Mom for years until I can find a high paying job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.