[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much alcohol until I get drunk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 1486325875034.jpg (178KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486325875034.jpg
178KB, 640x640px
I'm a skinny white guy and since I have no social life I've never actually drank alcohol. I want to know how much I need to take to get me drunk or at least a pretty good buzz. I have some fireball and vodka.
>>
>>39355910
probably 2 beers will give you a buzz
>>
>>39355910
terrible dranks, but you can still get a buzz off of them. first post has it right, pour two glasses (not shots, regular glasses) of vodka if it's the cheap kind and you might feel a buzz
>>
Depends. I know some skinny little guys with huge tolerance, and I'm an average guy who gets completely shitfaced with little. Half a bottle of vodka will probably get you ranging from feeling pretty funky to absolutely fucked up depending on your tolerance, so I'd go with that. Being absolutely fucked up is pretty cool by the way, don't be scared to try it.
>>
File: IMG_3670.jpg (50KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3670.jpg
50KB, 500x536px
I'm 5'9 160lb and I drink 4 units of alcohol (shots or beers or glasses of wine) all at once at the beginning of the night. That's enough to get a real nice buzz. 2-3 is noticeable but not as much fun. 5-6 and I get annoying to be around. Drink lots of water and have fun.
>>
>>39355910
Vodka is a strong ass drink, start drinking it slowly and you'll probably get trashed pretty fast.
>>
>>39355977
>Continuing this,
If you weigh more than about 120, start with 4 for a fun time :). If you weigh less, start with 3. WAIT FOR IT TO HIT YOU 100% BEFORE YOU DRINK MORE. Ignoring this rule made me wake up on a strangers couch with my wallet and phone gone, my pants and underwear gone, new shorts on (that weren't mine) no underwear, and a vomit-covered shirt. Never did find my wallet or phone. I had a good time though, from the little I remember.
>>
>>39355925
>>39355949
>>39355964
>>39355977
>>39356004
Follow up question: Is masturbating drunk better or worse?
>>
>>39356037
Worse sensation wise. Better determination wise.
>>
>>39355910
Half a fifth used to get me good before tolerance kicked in
>>
Just drank a sip of fireball, throat hurts and tummy feels weird. How can I make sure I don't get sick?
>>
>>39356037
Better, but sometimes when you drink too much you can't get an erection. Something called "whiskey-dick"
>>
>>39356037
Sometimes being drunk makes you horny, other times it kills your dick.
>>
3 beers wait 45 minutes and evaluate your intoxication.
>>
>>39356057
Drink lots of water. Don't drink fireball it's gross. 8 oz of water per shot (shot is 1.5 oz)
>>
>>39356057
>fireball
First off no. Second mix your drinks to make sickness go away but be careful mixed drinks creep up on you.
>>
>>39356037
I would say it's objectively worse

You are kind of physically numbed and a bit scatterbrained (ADD/ADHD'ing out, switching tabs and shit) and you don't really care or pay attention
>>
>>39356057
Eat something
Preferably a little before drinking
>>
The first time I got drunk I drank a bottle of rum. Now to get blasted I need about a fifth on an empty stomach.
>>
>>39356059
Sometimes both and that's the worst.
>>
>>39356071
Fireball is supposed to be drank in shots? Ive just been sipping it from the bottle
>>
>>39356077
What can I mix it with? I only have Dr.Pepper
>>
>>39356092
I always do shots (to measure my drinks) but I pour them into a mug or something so I can drink 4 at once and then have no more for the rest of the evening. Otherwise I'll have drinks all night and throw up+have a bad time
>>
>>39356105
Don't mix your drinks. Just drink whatever you're going to all at once, then quickly after, chase it with a bunch of something that actually tastes ok. You can't cover the taste of alcohol
>>
>>39356090
Specially when there's a naked bitch in front of you trying to revive your floppy dick.
>>
>>39356105
Dr. Pepper is ok with cinnamon whiskey (which is what fireball is) but coke works better. Tea taste ok with cinnamon but go more tea less fireball, so go for that if you can.
>>
File: 1486327177237.png (351KB, 1094x771px) Image search: [Google]
1486327177237.png
351KB, 1094x771px
I also have some wine, is that any good?
>>
>>39356132
Don't mix or chase.

Just drink whiskey and be sure to stay hydrated throughout the night.

Takes me about 15 drinks within the span of a few hours to get drunk. Used to be more, but I cut back. I stlll drink too much.
>>
>>39356135
Idk why but it's sometimes difficult to tell how erect I am when I'm getting a BJ. Alcohol doesn't help with that. One time my gf commented on it and I got really embarrassed but didn't care because I was buzzed and just had a blowjob
>>
>>39356132
>Don't mix your drinks
This is the most retarded advice I've ever seen.
If the alcohol is too strong, mix it. It'll pass more easily and you wont realize how drunk you're getting. It's how everyone starts drinking.
>>
>>39356037
Worse.
Don't waste your wank when you're drunk.
>>
>>39356157
If you don't drink a lot, 15 drinks will kill you, OP. Don't try this at home unless you work your tolerance up.
>>
>>39356057
>throat hurts and tummy feels weird
You'll get used to it, drink like 2 shots and you'll feel better.
>>
>>39356157
>>39356132
Anon this is a virgin drinker, don't tell him to drink straight if he's not ready for it.
>>
>>39356159
>my gf
Jesus what ever happened to this board.
>>
>>39356143
I mixed it with tea, tastes pretty good. Will the alcohol get diluted at all or is it still the same?
>>
>>39356189
In my experience only actual cocktails make alcohol taste better than drinking straight. Mixing hard alcohol with random shit just makes it harder to choke down. But then again I had my first whiskey 3 years before my first beer. Perhaps he should have started with beer.
>>
>>39356132
Sorry but you don't know how to mix drinks bro
>>
>>39356204
if you ask out enough roasties one will eventually say yes
>>
>>39356216
The same amount of alcohol will go into your system, I'd say it will help hydrate you but the caffeine will not help in that regard. Like I said just be careful. Mixed drinks creep up on you, that whole "well I can handle one more" can make you fucked up beyond what you are ready for. Make sure you drink a good bit of water before you go to sleep, helps with the side effects.
>>
>>39356246
That's true. Got any tips?
>>
>>39356260
Not the point. fghjj
>>
>>39356235
>Perhaps he should have started with beer.
Agreed on that. It's best to start with beer. But it's more the OP wants to get drunk but not to drunk more than taste. And I always found mixed drinks help because your stomach will fill with liquid and you'll want to stop drinking faster than just drinking straight.
>>
>>39356285
If it makes you feel better, it's long distance and I play 10-14 hours of vidya a day but haven't ever told her that
>>
File: 1486325459747.jpg (41KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486325459747.jpg
41KB, 624x567px
thanks for the help boys, im feeling pretty good. Might have some wine later if anyone recommends that
>>
>>39356279
Follow recipes and don't just slosh some smirnoff in koolaid
There are plenty of good mixed drinks, but some will agree with you more than others, so like with most shit you just got to find what suits you
>>
>>39355910
Pro tip: After you get a nice buzz on, lay down with your eyes closed.
>>
>>39356352
Yeah just be careful not to drink too much unless you're in good hands. Wine should be good but takes longer to hit you than whiskey in my experience. Then again you might hate the taste
>>
>>39356353
This nigga knows what's up, also OP find the right kind of drink to fit you. I'm a whiskey drinker but tequila just doesn't agree with me.
>>
>>39356352
I used to drink red wine every week with a friend back in my last high school year. It was a hell lot of fun. At first 1.5 liters for us both would get us fucked up, then we'd drink 2 and just get buzzed. We also got high as fuck and always said "i'm in fucking jupiter"
Now he's a normie on antidepressants and doesn't get drunk anymore. Feels bad.

Anyways, I love wine. Try it.
>>
>>39356177
>>39356189
Yeah OP, don't have 15 drinks. You'll get hammered. Try one or two every hour or two.

Like I said, I drink too much. But I have been cutting back for a few months now.

STAY HYDRATED.

Cannot stress that enough.
>>
>>39355910
>http://celtickane.com/projects/blood-alcohol-content-bac-calculator/

Use this you faggot.

Also read the fucking bottle.

You're welcome desu.

(0.04 BAC is "optimal buzz", drink any more and you start feeling diminishing returns)
>>
>>39356057
Fuck fireball
that is what homeless beggars spend their money on.

Take some bottom shelf vodka, and a high shelf bleach and some ammonia. Mix it up in a sippy cup and bottoms up.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.