[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got stopped by two cops last night while holding a beer, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1502341687060.png (104KB, 320x625px) Image search: [Google]
1502341687060.png
104KB, 320x625px
I got stopped by two cops last night while holding a beer, and got a citation for having an open container while underaged. I'm 19 fuck this im gonna fucking kms
>>
Serves you right, fucking criminal.
We have laws for reasons and you're a degenerate who doesn't respect them.
>>
Nigga I had a cop threaten to shoot me at 19 for stealing pool chairs, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>39355611
fuck this shit my life is over
>>
File: stopp.jpg (8KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
stopp.jpg
8KB, 235x235px
>>39355597
>under drinking age
>walks around with a fucking bottle
>>
>>39355616
Can we get a story about this
>>
>>39355643
I know it was stupid as fuck. Now it's gonna show up on my record god damn it this is the end of the line for e
>>
>>39355611
Lol you gay nigger.
I bet you are a fucking peejet or a allah ack bar nigger.
>leaf fag and drink in public.
Get fucked...Loling at "freedom" land.
>>
>>39355644
Hes potentially black and if so whats the story?
Hes black and his poor ass probably needed/wanted chairs, police caught him and the officer wanted a reason to blast dat ass with his nigger-be-gone..
>>
>>39355644
>19 years old
>chilling with stupid alcoholic friend
>drunk as fuck, drank a bottle of rum each
>we decide to steal pool chairs from the local swimming pool to set up in our weed smoking area
>stealing the chairs, clear the fence and as we're about to retreat into the woods I hear a guy scream "don't move asshole, I have my gun pointed at you"
>look back and there's a fucking cop with his gun pointed right at my head with his partner standing nearby
>cops handcuff me and my friend
>friend is antagonizing cops with stupid little comments
>keep telling him to shut the fuck up
>cops breathalyze us
>I test completely sober for some reason despite being really fucked up
>friend fails
>friend gets thrown in the drunk tank
>cops let me go completely scot free with no charges
>>
>>39355701
I'm not black actually, I'm as white as you can get.
>>
>>39355597
LMAO killing yourself over a open container

Do it cracker do it
>>
>>39355702
>>cops let me go completely scot free with no charges
fuck youuuuuuuuuuu how did they let you go and I got a fucking citation
>>
File: 1401650076820.jpg (19KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
1401650076820.jpg
19KB, 384x395px
>...where atleast I know I'm free...
original
>>
>>39355773
I have no idea to this day. They had me cuffed and read me my rights, but as soon as I passed that breathalyzer they asked me to call someone to drive me home and let me go completely.
I got lucky.
>>
>>39355773
pussy

organel
>>
>>39355818
>pussy
how. dude Im not trying to have shit like this on my record i need to get a job after college. And my car insurance rates are going to expensive as fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.