[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1501422596552.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
1501422596552.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it.
Make sure to include initials in your letter.
or their whole name to stop confusion that happens every thread.
>>
A,

There's still time to fix things between us.

I just need to know that you're willing to put in the effort, too.

-J
>>
Austin
I wish you would talk to me. I know she is keeping you from me but we were best friends. Why can't we have that? With out you i have no one. We used to be indestructible, we felt like the whole world could take us and we'd win. I have Carl. And he loves me. And I love him. But I still need a friend. Why do you let her keep me away?
Gina
>>
Lily

I gotta thank you, I stopped trying to find someone ever since I stopped talking to you.

S.
>>
John
Don't go to school tomorrow
Ahmed
>>
H

I won't talk to you anymore. I won't ask you for anything anymore. I'm tired of trying. I'm too broken for people, you showed me that. I'm going to isolate again. Screw going out. I'm meant to be alone apparently.
>>
>>39351609
>>I won't talk to you anymore
rip
>>
James

Fuck you and everything about you, you sad pathetic cunt. I hope you burn at a stake for what you did to me and M.

- D.A.
>>
E.

I fucking miss you to bits.
In another life, in another world, see you there

K.
>>
Hey M,

I drove past that museum again Friday and it made me think of you. Sometimes I am so so glad that I am off that crazy carousel ride--you are, and I think you will agree that this is fair, an absolute screaming mess of a human--but damn, if we could have made it work, I feel like our love, or at least our wicked, degenerate sex, would have gone down in history as an absolute legend.

It pains me to think of you any more though. You seem so sad, broken, desperate, empty, sometimes even truly crazy. I used to fantasize about working you through it, protecting you, "curing" you, but that was such a vain, selfish fantasy. How could I do this when I myself struggle with my own delusions and poverty of spirit! And what I truly could have done I did not do. Was too afraid, too complacent, too doubting. You deserved a lot better than me, and I deserved--well, I don't think I deserved much, but I definitely needed some fucking sanity.

Don't take all this the wrong way. You truly are great, one of the funniest, most interesting people to talk to I've ever met and such an agile mind and strong spirit! There was so much I admired in you, and still do. And sometimes I even miss the screaming and the constant crisis. It's kind of a rush, isn't it?

Anyway, take care of yourself. Respect yourself. Don't hate yourself. I'll try to do the same.

-J
>>
R

I know my first attempt was crazy, I was very desperate, inexperienced and madly in love with you. You have to understand that all I did I did because I truly and purely loved you, since I first laid my eyes on you I stopped thinking or looking at another girl. In you I saw a path to salvation and redemption, it was a perfect fantasy to escape to from my horrible life. I talked to you because I didn't want to regret not to... But now I think that would've been better. Even if I can't have you or you can't find it in you to give me a chance, you can't be with him, you know what he does IVE TOLD YOU WHAT HE DOES, and he will never stop cheating on you. It's ironic how you're so obsessed with him when I'm obsessed with you and he doesn't give one flying fuck...
I can't lose myself to your horrible choices, but I will keep my promise to you. I will never marry anyone but you... So I guess I'll never get married.
>>
>>39352810
Oh shit I forgot my initial
-M
>>
R,

All that's mine is yours, honey. Let's get married, for real; we can do it.
I've got money. You don't know.
We can get out of here, forever. We can escape our shitty, trite lives if you'll run away with me.
You're the only one I love. I'd do anything for you. It's incredible what I can be if you'd just ask. How I can really shine.

-You know who
>>
>>39352810
>In you I saw a path to salvation and redemption, it was a perfect fantasy to escape to from my horrible life.
there's your problem pal. nobody want to be an escape fantasy. people want to be treated as people but you were just idealizing her
>>
>>39353003
She was a fantasy to me when I was 9, I talked to her when I was 15. Was an idiot all that time anyway
>>
File: Gamera has gone away.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gamera has gone away.png
18KB, 512x512px
Dear Isabel
sounds like a poor excuse to avoid going outside, literally "dog ate my homework" tier.
Bouguereau is my favorite "Dante et Virgile au Enfers" was always his best work.

I also hate candy and I see what you did there. funny.
>>
Dearest D,
The only thing you have going for you is that you're beautiful. Kill yourself useless fuck.
>>
We were depIeted too soon. Remember the day we first really met, face-to-face, inside Iatticed glass that cut the sun, near innumerable faces spilling their burdens of Iove and longing, me sipping insipid Airport coffee, you lost among the tiles under the duress of thousands of daily feet? It was a fluke we found each other so fast. Your eyes shone like runes adorned with some green, mystical, astral enchantment, recently unearthed to the astonishment and spiritual rekindling of all living beings on this planet. I was too young then to know truly what I had. You were too. Our lost days were the product of youthful naivete, of us too entrenched in our respective cataclysms to render any respites. I think hard most days of those precious weeks we spent in each others' company; I felt something I never felt once before, never peered into, never sanctioned to study: I felt love. I wish I had the proper faculties to share myself with you, fully, in that time. My anger, my sadness, my entire childhood delegated to my own lonely devices, prevented me from bestowing all my beauty within you. I wish things were different for you. We had our time, however. Our quiet moments forever etched between us, deep past sordid cognitive rookeries, in neurological pathways I'd protect with my entire being, that I frequently visit when I'm unsure of my place, when I need to break myself down to study how good of a person I am. Let's discover what it means for us to live. Farewell. I love you.
>>
I don't need to put initials to define you, the pain you've made me feel is all too real. Still, by writing this letter I'm simply showing just how much I still cling to you. You're out there, trying to make the most out of the choice you'Ve made and I'm still here, foolishly clinging to the vague hope that you might come back to me and realize that you've made the wrong choice and that I was the one, but the ironic thing is that, despite this vague desire, I know damn well that I need anything but a girl like you in my life. You've ruined my heart beyond what I thought was possible. Love really is a bitch in the end and once it decides that it's over, it shows no mercy in tearing your heart apart, but there is one person who is much greater of a bitch than love itself. You. You are the grandest princess bitch I've had the pleasure and bad luck of sharing intimacy with. I guess nobody but myself is to blame for this because I took the choice of giving you a chance despite the several warnings of my peer and a strong isntinct that you were bad news.

In the end, you've made your mark, your scar, you bad bitch and I write about youa lmost everyday since the last 2 months while you are away on some great adventure oversea taking risks in order to remake your life.
>>
>>39354391
How old are you? It's time to grow up, son.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.