[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll never live up to my boyfriend's standards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 001 (11).png (325KB, 499x743px) Image search: [Google]
001 (11).png
325KB, 499x743px
>I'll never live up to my boyfriend's standards
>Cry because I know hell dump me for Stacey

It fucking hurts
>>
Are u infp...
>>
>>39346462
How did you originally know??????
>>
File: 1502118177499.jpg (14KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1502118177499.jpg
14KB, 311x311px
>being this pathetic and self-hating
>shocked that you're always dumped, a placeholder while he looks for someone better, or the other woman in a relationship

remove yourself from the dating pool and get therapy. lots of it
>>
>>39345926
>his standards: prefer women under 300 lbs
>femanon: the patriarchy is so cruel muh PCOS muh thyroid
>>
>guys look at me I'm a female give me attention please I don't have a dick there isn't a penis between my legs guys please pay attention to me
I hope he fucks Stacy in front of you, you vapid cunt
>>
>>39346617
I'm not even a girl though anon
>>
>women
>only want to fuck Chad
>get pissed when betas don't want relationships with them

is it the modern equivalent to slaves revolting?
>>
>>39346548
I have infp gf and she is insecure as well and thinking I going leave her for other and crying often than I don't love her enough and all... She is very emotional fragile girl
>>
>>39346970
insecure, needy women are shit. some robots like to think that they're that way because they're head over heels in love with you but in reality its 100% about them, not about you.
they require constant validation and are likely to cheat with other guys to get more of that.
>>
>>39347020
When she gets a boost of self-confidence will she dump me for chad?
>>
>>39347074
damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. self worth is tricky like that, she might cheat with chad to build it in the first place, but on the other hand if her confidence improves by itself then she might come to think she's too good for you can can do better aka chad.
>>
>>39346462
What is your Kik?
O.15
>>
>>39346548
Do u have Kik?
0:46
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.