[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a girl i like just posted "can anyone help me? i needed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>a girl i like just posted "can anyone help me? i needed to read something in public but i can't go, could anyone read it for me? i'll wait for someone until the end of the day"
>i'd love to do that but i'm too retarded to read in public and i'd probably sperg out
>i'm scared to even message her what did she have to read
Why does God hate me so much he throws opportunities i can, but will not take right in my fucking face?
>>
>can anyone help me? i needed to read something in public but i can't go, could anyone read it for me? i'll wait for someone until the end of the day

Imagine if a man said this. They would beat his ass. Why are women so infantile?
>>
>>39339787
because men enable it
>>
>>39339787
>>39339804
but what do i do? leave it or try, fail and spill spaghetti again?
>>
>>39339883
leave it, dont be an enabler unless you can basically afford to be a sugar daddy
>>
>>39339883
She won't suck your dick for doing it, if that's the question.
>>
>>39339894
>>39339906
i think i like her just for the looks desu
i don't even know her, she just seems cute and fragile, and in reality she's just another dumb roastie, isn't she?
>>
>>39339921
>>39339921

skip to 2:05 and you'll have your answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTmtzGYHbQ&t=12s
>>
>>39339638
Because you are a pussy.
Message her. You will never learn to talk in public if you never talk in public.
Also, you won't win her sympathy that way, but there is a chance you will have a casual acquaintance if you help her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.