[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >neighbour invites me over for whatever reason >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: scoops.jpg (23KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
scoops.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>be me
>neighbour invites me over for whatever reason
>go over
>his fridge is empty
>he has no cash
>eventually idly mention that the whore on the other side is also hard up for cash and I offer her the opportunity to clean my place but she never does
>so if he wants to clean my house he can
>so he does cause he needs cash for heroin
>we agree on twenty bucks
>when he is almost done he asks for thirty bucks
>I say I am not averse to giving him ten dollars extra on the promise he returns in the morning for more cleaning, but I am very curious about how the price of heroin rose in the last two hours
>he simply says he thought he had ten dollars to cover the difference but didn't
>whatever
>send him off with ten dollars extra and some probably rotten eggs, bread and a can of beans so he could at least eat
>there are hidden advantages to being friends with the neighbours btw, even if you don't get repaid, they have your back if the gangs come around
>anyway just before he left we dickered about the litter box which he didn't want to clean
>but eventually he emptied it
>I asked him to fill it up with new litter
>he balked and said that grossed him out and we agreed he didn't have to do that

I seriously misjudged that whole argument. He never had a problem with the cat droppings, but the litter itself. It was very confusing.
>>
he also compared my anime mug mug collection to his heroin addiction

I held my tongue in saying that my mugs are probably unlike his addiction. it's not always worth it to be right all the time
>>
>>39335445
>he also compared my anime mug mug collection to his heroin addiction
post please

also you live in a really shitty area. Can I ask what city you are in?
>>
File: mugpyramid.jpg (855KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mugpyramid.jpg
855KB, 2560x1440px
>>39335475
I really do have to place a new order, my collection has been stagnant of late, but then again, this picture is a few mugs out of date anyway. My mug folder picture is getting pretty big.
>>
>>39335504
Looks comaparable to a heroin addiction to me
>>
>>39335218
The more you engage with those soulless degenerate losers, the closer you get to the day where they steal everything you own and possibly hurt you in the process. Just think, every story of a neighbor being murdered by a drug addict starts much like yours. Sad.
>>
>>39335504
impressive collection. the misato one is by far the best.

>>39336401
i know a guy who is in a pretty bad spot in their life right now. drugs, desperate for money, and so on.
he used to always offer to clean my place. i always denied his offer because i felt he was just trying to find valuables to steal.
maybe he just was trying to help me out, but i can't help but feel a person who is into drugs is willing to act indecently to get those drugs.
>>
>>39335504
Where did I see your posts before?
>>
>>39335504
>Godot
my nigga
>>
>>39336535
nothing valuable to steal really and you don't kill the golden goose
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (302KB, 1444x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
302KB, 1444x1080px
>>39336535
I might get another misato mug!!
>>
>>39335504
you have fucking autism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.