[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit why is DXM allowed? I was so fucked I didn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Holy shit why is DXM allowed?
I was so fucked I didn't even know I was tripping, it took until after it wore off for me to realize what had even happened
>>
STFU don't ruin it!
>>
>>39330357
If you think you're going to get any (You)s without telling a story then you're still tripping
>>
>>39330703
Im at 270mgs still dont see what all the rage is about its just like ketamine but less potent. DXM is tight, but how much do you need to do to actually trip
>>
>>39330703
>take DXM with cyborg friend
>go for a walk while I wait for it to kick in
>start feeling really confident and comfortable
>filters go down and I completely open up to him
>go back to his place
>sit on his porch and discuss life for a few hours
>hours later I slowly come to the conclusion that I was actually tripping
I took a smallish dose so I didn't get a full on robotrip though, it just felt like being drunk while getting the kind of abstract thoughts you get while on psychedelics all the while being completely coherent, articulate, and confident.
It was the best I've felt in years, I felt like Chad.
>>
>>39330357
...because it's a relatively safe and effective treatment for cough that the FDA has deemed acceptable for members of the public to freely buy and possess? I mean, yeah, if you take enough of a DXM-containing medication, you will most likely go into liver failure, since the overwhelming majority of these syrups and pills contain acetaminophen/paracetamol. As far as I know, DXM isn't the danger here, it's the added ingredients.

In general, it's better to have meds like this go OTC anyway since it puts less strain on the healthcare system. Patients also benefit by being able to get their medications right when they need them as opposed to when the pharmacy is able to fill them.
>>
>>39330868
It all depends on your body, really. I've seen people report somewhere around 600-1300mg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.