[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only taste 22 flavors. What's the 23rd? Do they consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Dr-Pepper.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Pepper.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
I can only taste 22 flavors. What's the 23rd? Do they consider all the flavors together to be the 23rd? That wouldn't really make sense, because then you'd have to have every set of flavor combinations included as well.
>>
>>39330088
2 flavors: sugar and water
diabetes burgerland fatass
>>
the 23rd flavor is the sourness when you realize you fell for the soda jew
>>
>>39330109
Neither of those are a flavor in themselves. Sugar is just sweet and water doesn't have a taste.
>>39330121
There's worse things people consume regularly. Just don't be a fatass who drinks a two liter every day and there's nothing wrong with having a soda or two.
>>
The 23rd flavor is your own tooth enamel.
>>
>>39330088
>Amaretto
Almond
Blackberry
Black Licorice
Carrot
Clove
Cherry
Caramel
Cola
Ginger
Juniper
Lemon
Molasses
Nutmeg
Orange
Prune
Plum
Pepper
Root Beer
Rum
Raspberry
Tomato
Vanilla

or, alternately, The 23 flavors are cola, cherry, licorice, amaretto (almond, vanilla, blackberry, apricot, blackberry, caramel, pepper, anise, sarsaparilla, ginger, molasses, lemon, plum, orange, nutmeg, cardamon, all spice, coriander juniper, birch and prickly ash.

Visit the Dr Pepper museum in Waco, Texas and the claim will be that it was made by screwing around with different flavors at a pharmacy's soda fountain.
>>
>>39330109
Have fun eating sugar free, vegetarian wheatgrass. Human beings didn't get to the top of the food chain to eat organic dirt. Sugar turns crackers into cookies and bread into cake. And burgers are mad good (which is steam punk so if you don't eat those you're beyond living in the past) and coffee is good too which has sugar and diary in it (which is another steam punk food.)
>>
>>39330252
You can't taste the orange in it at all.
>>
>>39330252
>the Dr Pepper museum
lol america
>>
>>39330267
>coffee is good too which has sugar and diary in it
What the fuck kind of coffee are you drinking?
>>
>>39330088
>drinking doctor pepper
coke pepsi and sprite are infinitely superior, or better yet skip out on the carbonated jew
>>
>>39330252
Dr Pepper official FAQ denies it having prune juice. That rumor started years ago stop asking about it PLEASE.
>>
File: NO PRUNE PLS STOP ASKING.png (8KB, 664x59px) Image search: [Google]
NO PRUNE PLS STOP ASKING.png
8KB, 664x59px
>>39330327
Shit forgot my very original picture
>>
>>39330320
The only one of those that can compete with Dr Pepper is Sprite. If you wanted to name a superior pop, you should have said Root Beer.
>>
File: dewDoritos.jpg (170KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
dewDoritos.jpg
170KB, 635x640px
>>39330320
>pepsi
>pepsi
>pepsi
fucking pepsi
>>
>>39330337
>artificial flavors
it just keeps getting better (worse)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.