[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoW + MMO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1436952691299.jpg (46KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1436952691299.jpg
46KB, 379x417px
Fuck this.

I am bored anons. Truly bored. I live alone and don't do drugs or drink. I need stimulus.

There has only ever been one thing to do when I hit this feeling - World of Warcraft.

How is the game atm? I have played since vanilla taking long breaks every now and then. I know its gone casual but is it still active?
>>
Its active but its too easy. So easy you will get bored.
The community is dead because it is so easy there is no need for one unless you're like a super hardcore raider.
The new zone is good of course, the music is excellent and always is. Pandaria was a good expansion no matter what they say. WOD was absolutely terrible. Legion is bwtter than WOD but still not great.
Eventually I just torrented legacy servers and started playing for free.
>>
>>39328769
Smoke crack already pussy
>>
>>39328856
>Legion is bwtter than WOD but still not great.
>>39328856
fuck this, legion is the worst the game has been
at least WoD was so stripped down content-wise that you weren't compelled to play more than you had to
with legion the game is garbage but if you want to be competitive you have too play way too fucking much, much more than you've had to in over a decade
and that's just to maintain your best chances of having a character as powerful as you can
>>
>>39329171

Its a MMO tho, this is a good thing.

Whats the deal with catch ups. I quit right before night hold release. so I had max 51 in my weapon and 25 AK.

Thinking of respecing or maybe rerolling if its possible to catch up.
>>
>>39329317
no because it's not an MMO
it's like fast food, you run the same dungeons over and over, you do the same things over and over
yes, RPGs and MMOs are built around repetition and grind, but WoW doesn't actually have any oldschool grinding
you know what one of my favorite things I've done in the game was? getting the shao hao mount
I must have killed literally thousands of those yaungol, and you couldn't AoE them down, even pulling a couple of them was taking your chances
and yet that was an amazing experience
the fact is, I didn't even care about the mount and I barely used it, but the JOURNEY was fun, I had a good time with that grind

legion is not like that

I'd rather play a game where it takes an hour to gather a group for a dungeon and the dungeon is a fucking adventure and it takes 2-5 hours and I feel rewarded at the end rather than play a game where I hop between groups of people I never see again to literally rush through a dungeon in 15 minutes and then do it 10 more times until I'm sick of the mere thought of it

and idk how this isn't a more common opinion that more people share
I guess all the people who wanted the adventure have left a long time ago and we're left with the dullards who just wanna mash buttons for a bit and see shiny stuff pop on their screen
wotlk babies are a real thing
>>
File: AGDQ.png (316KB, 773x330px) Image search: [Google]
AGDQ.png
316KB, 773x330px
Is there any MMO out there that has good character customization and isn't boring?
>>
>>39328769
Play vanilla dood.
>>>/vg/187309067
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.