[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Autistic men have girlfriends >Fat men have girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1502136793550.png (425KB, 717x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502136793550.png
425KB, 717x774px
>Autistic men have girlfriends
>Fat men have girlfriends
>Ugly men have girlfriends
>Men with no fucking limbs have girlfriends
>Smelly men have girlfriends
>Weeaboos have girlfriends
>Boring men have girlfriends

What do they all have that I don't? I'm hygienic, I wear nice clothes, I'm sociable, people tell me I'm funny, I go to university and meet girls, I have normie-friendly hobbies that I genuinely enjoy. But I am still a 100% kissless dateless virgin. What is this cruel fucking fate?
>>
Yeah, but you can't keep on showing them you're starwars models and telling them all about the comunist mannifesto
>>
>>39328728
Are you retarded?

I'm not some oblivious nerd. My biggest hobbies are music, sports and theatre. I don't blab to women about any autistic interests I may or may not have.
>>
and they all get cheated on
>>
File: 1502128013066.jpg (111KB, 768x764px) Image search: [Google]
1502128013066.jpg
111KB, 768x764px
>>39329735
Blatantly wrong. There are men with the problems I mentioned in OP who have long, faithful relationships.

I've even known ugly/fat/autistic guys who cheat on their girlfriends themselves, even though their GF has been nothing but faithful.
>>
>>39328695
I hear if you go to the sorority house with a gun and a plan to roll severed heads across the floor, you'll be remembered as a god. Good luck OP. I'm rooting for you
>>
File: 1499506331998.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499506331998.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>39328695
>Ugly men have girlfriends
>This is what teenagers on /reddit/ actually believe
Kid, the reason I never had a girlfriend is because I am an ugly guy
>>
>>39330575
>Weeaboo yet again displays his complete and utter disconnect with human society

Most men are not notably physically attractive. Most men have girlfriends and sexual relations. This is not a hard thing to understand.

If you actually had a social life you would encounter plenty of dudes who are really not that good looking and are perhaps outright bad looking, and yet they have girlfriends. Not necessarily hot/cute girlfriends, but GFs nonetheless.
>>
I think that a lot of people, even "normies" have mental blockages outside of the obvious that makes it very hard to get a significant other. For instance, I struggle to even understand how one gets into "dating." Like, how do you ask someone out? How much of a relationship must you have built up beforehand? What do you say? Where are you supposed to meet? That all overwhelms me and makes me too nervous to even try my luck.
>>
>>39328695
Fuck Op.
It feels like I wrote this thread myself, I have felt that same way everyday
>>
You have to talk to women. You will get rejected 9 times out of 10.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.