[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hear horror stories about all the creepy perma 'gins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 554652687.jpg (9KB, 249x233px) Image search: [Google]
554652687.jpg
9KB, 249x233px
>Hear horror stories about all the creepy perma 'gins creeping on their sisters and becoming pariahs to their families
>Try to avoid being seen as one of those by avoiding sister altogether
>Years later she thinks I hate her guts and literally cries to our mom on the phone about it

woops

sibling relationship thread
>>
>>39327899
>she thinks I hate her guts and literally cries to our mom on the phone about it
And what have you done to fix this, OP?
>>
>OP goes to repair his relationship with sis
>ends up fucking her

like pottety
>>
>>39327899
the moral of the story is that family is a concept that applies exclusively to women
>>
>>39327899
Wait, so you avoided her because you thought you'd become attracted to her? How did you know she cried to your mom? Would you fuck her if you weren't related?
>>
>>39328076
No, because I didn't want to be seen as weird when I was younger and a hell of a lot more self-concious. Our mom told me. Eh.
>>
>>39328127
Ask her if she wants to hang out and watch a movie or something.
>>
>>39327899

This is literally the premise of /r9k/Elsa is suffering wtf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.