[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guys from work go out for a beer >I try my best at being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1429915099991.png (297KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1429915099991.png
297KB, 2000x1336px
>guys from work go out for a beer
>I try my best at being normie so go with them despite knowing we're all going get completely shitfaced
>get shitfaced
>one of the guys walks me home and comes over
>mfw and hfw I live in a fucking pigsty, dirty floors, clothes and lingerie everywhere, dirty plates on every surface
>it's almost like in the pretty princess memes
Clean your place right now.
>>
>>39324587
that's so qt

i wish a girl took me over to her dirty pretty princess room
>>
>>39324587

>That one faggot who likes to RP as a girl on r9k
>>
>>39324587
Yeah princesses don't get drunk and get fucked by Chad
>>
File: cat confused.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cat confused.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>39324587
""""""""""Fem""""""""""bots don't exist, they're exactly the same and no different in any way from stacies, live with their parents or not. That picture is a meme and nothing more, only men can have it hard in the social world, women can literally not. It is a scientific impossibility, women are the most despicable evil creatures that exist, once superior men find a way to reproduce without you're slutty wombs we will genocide you for all the years of torment.
>>
File: 1425710500419.png (503KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1425710500419.png
503KB, 2000x1200px
>>39324665
Hey there was no fucking. But ascended from khv to kv. And the guy is a semi-robot, guys, today I feel like there is hope for us all.
>>
>>39324647
I'm sure it's not one guy.
>>
>>39324767
>Hey there was no fucking. But ascended from khv to kv. And the guy is a semi-robot, guys, today I feel like there is hope for us all.
i unironically am in love with ppp mspaint artwork. this shit should be in museums for all the world to see and appreciate.
tell us more about your drunken encounter. there has to be more to it than getting a hug. did the guy really spaz out about your pigsty domicile? give us the detes, fembot.
>>
File: fqvGKFu.png (189KB, 1419x735px) Image search: [Google]
fqvGKFu.png
189KB, 1419x735px
>>39324970
Yea I love the attention to detail. These are some world-class memes.

Well he said some stuff like "Is that yours?" and "Why do you live like this" and I was dying of embarassement inside but said to ignore it and we laughed. I really hope he won't remember it too well and doesn't tell everyone at work about my panty-ridden floor.
We talked a lot about life and random drunk bullshit, played some music and smoked a lot of cigarettes. Then we kinda cuddled and he touched my hand, to which I responded with staring at the wall and sitting motionlessly because I had no idea what to do. In the end I gave him a big hug when he was going home and maybe we'll go out sometime if he still thinks it's a good idea when we're sober. Good times overall.
>>
>>39325227
what made you like him? how can a robot in his shoes be likable to a qt girl like you?
>>
File: 67e.png (964KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
67e.png
964KB, 2000x1200px
>>39325561
I don't know really, I noticed for example that he seems to listen when I'm talking and somehow retain the information I give. I blabber bullshit all the time when I'm drunk or stressed and every now and then he'll bring up a detail I gave some time ago in an off-hand comment. I like that, I have some colleagues who never remember what I say even when I tell them 7 times in plain text. He's not scared to talk shit about me too, as shit-talking is a large part of the dynamic between guys at work. Overall I didn't feel like he was a tryhard or working an angle on me, I think the "be yourself" meme actually worked for him. But note that what worked on a spergy fembot may not work on a normie girl.
>>
>>39324767
fuck off roastie retard normie shill
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.