[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like going into the forest at night to murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 432423.png (203KB, 839x406px) Image search: [Google]
432423.png
203KB, 839x406px
Do you ever feel like going into the forest at night to murder random people and set stuff on fire ?
>>
>>39324570
That's why i don't leave my room anon.
>>
>>39324570
yea sometimes i get the urge to punch people in the back off the head with stuff but im to munch a pussy for it
>>
>>39324570
I don't want to go to prison. They give prisoners rotten and bad food. Other than that and gangs, prison sounds comfy.
>>
>>39324570
yeah i have the urge to kill someone from behind with a knife but im a little bit of a pussy
>>
>>39325073
> kill someone from behind with a knife
i thought about that a lot, maybe take some drugs so you are finally able to do it
>>
>>39324570
Lmao yes, I've had this fantasy since I was 15 to retreat into the forest and go fully primal and kill and eat whoever steps into my territory.

I'll never do it obviously, still one of those fucked up daydreams I'm sure most people have.
>>
File: IMG_1730.jpg (41KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.jpg
41KB, 650x400px
Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me
>>
>>39324570
No...

I don't...

And neither do you

You just pretend like you do to appear 'edgy'...

Because you're a fucking coward...

I could shit in your shirt pocket and punch your mother in the face

And you wouldn't have the balls to stand up to me

Bitchboy
>>
>>39324570
I could LITERALLY hold my fist in the air and keep you cowering in the corner as I robbed you blind and sodomized your sister AND your mother, and you wouldn't do a god damned thing to stop me...

They say the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree for a reason... Generally I have found that guys like you have fathers with no spine as well... You talk about veggie stuffed like murdering people and setting their house on fire, but in all actuality you and your father are the types of men who would sit back and watch someone like me sodomize their wife and sister repeatedly while I put out lit cigarettes on your forehead...

This is where you say something to try to sound like a badass... Don't keep me waiting, cream puff
>>
>>39325804
>le internet toughguy routine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.