[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Felicity Jones not a thing anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why is Felicity Jones not a thing anymore?
>>
>>39324178
why was she ever a thing
>>
>>39324236
She looks better than all asian females.
>>
Rogue one was trash except the final scene with vader
>>
>>39324178
Because she died at the end of Rogue One, and her career died with her.

She should have been Rey, but Force Awakens was shit.
>>
>>39324439
Wait, she died in that movie? Good lord was the movie so bad that I forgot what happened in the film?
>>
>>39324468
Death Star blasted the research base on the planet. They didn't hit it directly, of course. They had to shoot a few miles away so it could be more dramatic and the hero and heroine could have a touching moment before they died.
>>
>>39324568
Ah, right, it was supposed to be poignant but turned out to be a pretty bland and underwhelming end. Just reminds me of how unnecessary the entire movie really was, just a shameless attempt at a cash grab.
>>
>>39324407
Yeah, pretty much.
>>39324439
TFA is a hot mess and I have no hope for TLJ.
>>
>>39324309
Any 6+/10 white girl looks better than gooks
>>
>>39324407
>the final scene with vader
That was only in it to cater to autists and to sell video games. It was totally out of place and pace. Also, 2 days later Vader is fighting Obi Wan like my 90 year old grandpa would.
>>
>>39324731
Lol. you broke the movie for me
>>
>>39324407
>Rogue one was trash

Only reddit letter media plebs think this
>>
>>39324731
He didn't move as quickly as the jedi in the prequels, to be fair. He threw people around a lot, too.
You could use a little crafty Lucas bullshit to say Obi Wan and Vader used the force to slow each other down in their fight. They moved slowly because they were suppressing the shit out of each other.
>>
>>39324731
>It was totally out of place and pace
You're 100% right, it was literally added in last moment by the 2nd director cause the film didn't have enough Vader or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.