[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do black girls make good wives?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: s1uf5i3ro3iz.png (1MB, 990x1012px) Image search: [Google]
s1uf5i3ro3iz.png
1MB, 990x1012px
Do black girls make good wives?
>>
It depends.
Do they acknowledge that black culture is fucking cancer? They are probably a good mother.
Do they embrace black culture? She's a sheboon and her kid will never stand a chance at having a normal life.
>>
>>39323460
Yes, they're extremely grateful when their man doesn't leave them.
>>
>>39323460

That ended up being much cuter than I expected from the thumb.
>>
>>39323460
think she might be a woman m8.

>>
>>39323460
Whitewashed black girls think that no white guys will ever find them attractive

So when a white guy shows the slightest amount of interest they clamp down and don't let go, because they think they will never get anything better
>>
>>39323460
Ironically I've seen plenty of black women who take having a child very seriously kind of like your pic. Completely the opposite for black dudes
>>
Well my wife is black and she's good so
>>
>>39323460
>obnoxious and confrontational
>abandonment and daddy issues
>crazy and violent personality
>no proper mother image to emulate
Most likely not, i wouldn't stick my dick in that mud, they are usually even bigger whores than white girls and most likely caught at least some STD from Tyrone
>>
>>39323486
there is no such thing as black culture anymore.
>>
>>39323460
They make good single mothers.
>>
>>39325162
you would stick your dick in anything that shows you the slightest amount of attention faggot
>>
>>39323486
Black culture is fine, gangland culture is what you see the poorest and most ignorant of them practice.
>>
welfare queens, section 8, and pop out kids when the money is getting low.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.