[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a cat robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2211.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2211.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
Should I get a cat robots
>>
>>39321388
a cat robot would be better than a regular cat
>>
File: Balls.jpg (214KB, 779x851px) Image search: [Google]
Balls.jpg
214KB, 779x851px
Yes. It is Caturday.
>>
>>39321408
It would not need food
>>
>>39321388
How much time do you have on your hands?
How much disposable income do you have?
Will you mind if the cat ends up being an indifferent cunt towards you?
>>
>>39321450
I have a job thats about 8 hours long
I am about lower middle class I get money from folks ever few months
Do not mind a cat being a cunt
>>
>>39321388
Getting a cat means you've given up on trying to get a girlfriend
>>
>>39321388
Read up on toxoplasmosis. It literally changes you into chad. And raises testosterone and makes you more extroverted to pull and fuck women.
>>
DONT get a pet, unless you have your own money to pay for it.

i get sick of fellow poor bots, bitching about not having money for their 3 cats.

who told you to get the 3 cats in the first place,
>>
>>39321388
Cats are legit, if you get one from a shelter it'll already be spayed/neutered and have its shots. You can also see a plethora of temperaments, if you want a friendly cat choose one of the many that approach you, if you want an indifferent cat choose one that ignores you, if you want a vocal cat chose one that meows at your approach, if you want a quiet one choose one that is quiet.
You just have to place them in their sand box one time to train them where to poop/pee (in most cases)
You can leave them for up to a week at a time if they have food/water and enough sand boxes. I left mine for 2 weeks without a sitter/someone to come by. This is probably cruel but my cat was fine when I returned.

>>39321734
This is wrong, but you will be limiting your dating pool and friends you can have over to your house just from the allergies alone.
>>
>>39321388
If you can give him the care and affection he needs, yes
>>
>>39321860
Eh I just think getting a pet would be nice and shit
>>
>>39321450
>Will you mind if the cat ends up being an indifferent cunt towards you?
Those are the best, unlike dogs who will fucking jump at you all the time
Obviously, attentionwhore normies will disagree.
>>
Maybe I could just get a fish
>>
>>39321952
Not a bad idea having something that would not need alot of attention
>>
>>39321923
Oh, it is. Cats especially are super comfy.
>>
File: jeUY7Pn.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jeUY7Pn.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>39321388
Just get a pet skun. They are more cuter, friendlier and will actually cuddle.
>>
Depends. My corgi shows unconditional love but also barks at all tall people, all men and about 25% of the dogs it sees. Most cats aren't as friendly but won't try to murder anyone they don't know.
Parakeets and Guinea pigs are the 2 low maintenance pets I have had and I like them both.
>>
File: 3rYHhEu.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3rYHhEu.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
My cat is pretty cool. She adds a sense of ritual to the day(feeding, etc) and likes to hide places and try to sneak up on me. She curls up in my lap when I read.

>>39321734 has a bit of a point. Roasties always say stuff like "why can't I meet a man who likes cats?" but get weirded out by guys who fawn over cats and will put up with it if Chad wants to kick her cat.

>>39321775 is also right. Food and litter are cheap but make sure you'd be able to handle a vet bill in a pinch.
>>
Yes, i fell for the doggos are sweet, cats a shit meme until i met my friends new cat. Cuddly, fluffy, loves to play, had too much personality. Had grown men cuddling and baby talking him. The other cat was like a regular cat, but even he and i came to respect each other and we'd play sometimes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.