[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to job area and speak to front desk >ask im here to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1500045022309.png (189KB, 477x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500045022309.png
189KB, 477x315px
>go to job area and speak to front desk
>ask im here to apply
>apply for first job
>fill application then directed to speak to manager
>feigned my ability to come off as capable of doing the work
>hired
>given necessary equipment for work duties
>leave after interview
>did the firm handshake thing
>his was much more firm than mine
>on the way home talk to myself
>being my own support
>get home
>dont think i can do this job at all
>considering going back there today and dropping off the equipment
>going to apologize i cant do the job and for them not to call me

ive been neet for 3 years and a hikki for 2 and i thought if i could just go and apply it would come on its own but it isn't, this is a real job with real responsibilities. i suffer from mental problems and struggled to speak clearly during the interview - i even had trouble asking for the application to apply. i dont think im cut out for this job after all robos, i think i need something that requires less of me or in a different way...
>>
>>39320269
What job is it anon
>>
>>39320269
Just go and try you moron, you might be able to pull of a few months and get payed for it instead of watching japanese cartoons in your undies
>>
>>39320288
A fluffer
>>
>>39320288
this is not OP, >>39320365, i am

its cleaning related, for buildings and vehicles

>>39320348
i know, but one of the things im also faced with is that i thought i was applying in an area i wouldn't know anybody but a guy who works there knows who i am and it brings up bad memories.
>>
>>39320485
Nuh-uh I'm Op
>>
>>39320485
Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick pic sending creep to everyone who used to be around you.
>>
>>39320633
that sounds specific anon, where is this coming from
>>
>>39320269
janitor pls prune this thread

its ded
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.