[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so fucking easy to get a cute asian girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502163376306.png (60KB, 1271x999px) Image search: [Google]
1502163376306.png
60KB, 1271x999px
Why is it so fucking easy to get a cute asian girlfriend as a white guy?
>>
>>39318272
As an unattractive white guy, I can second this.
I have had an Asian girl start licking me before.
>>
>cute
Asian chicks that go for white guys are basically our equivalent of coalburners. They usually even have the equivalent of the coalburner face.
>>
>>39318272
Because the vast majority of women like to be with white guys. It's a status thing, you know, that thing bitches crave for.
>>
>>39319094
To be fair pretty much all chinks are ugly so its not like the ones that stay are any better. Also have you seen the ones that go for black guys? I live next to one shes 300 pounds, sounds like a dying animal when she screams, has a face like a butt and yet i still see her with at least average black guys.
>>
>>39319115
Not in 3rd world countries like america. If fact i would say its the opposite
>>
>>39319135
Or the bulldog face
>>
>>39319153
The ben garrison meme is real. I literally woke up the other night to what i should was a pack of stray cats fighting when it was really just her yelling. Holy fuck thats a repulsive language.
>>
>>39318272
It's a status
>>
There was an asian qt I had a couple of classes with last semester that I would talk to. I was waiting all summer to see her again now I think she has transferred

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE WAS THE ONLY FUCKING GIRL I TALKED TO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.