[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: oh_shit.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
oh_shit.png
73KB, 241x228px
I just had a fucking stroke (not sure, but I fell down and thrashed around for a bit) robros. It was brief (several seconds? I didn't fully black out) but shit, it was scary. AMA. Advice also appreciated.
>>
Go to a hospital RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>39318001
GO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>>
>>39318001
That's pretty serious
That's like brain problems
You might want to talk to a doctor very soon
>>
>>39318015
This. Immediately. Do not drive yourself.
>>
>>39318001
Sounds like you had a seizure but that may be associated with a stroke. Go to the hospital anyways, since it's an emergency either way
>>
>>39318015

You sure? It wasn't a heart problem, just my tiny ass lungs. I already knew they were bad, and I excercise with a trainer for cardio, just didn't expect a fucking stroke.
>>
>>39318015
Don't listen to this guy op, the hospital will jew you up on weird and damaging "medication"
>>
CALL 911 YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>39318037
I have never heard of someone having a fucking stroke just from exercising. Go to the fucking hospital.

>>39318038
This guy is either actually retarded or just pretending. Either way, listening to his advice is a bad idea.
>>
>>39318034

Wow, wow, shit, so it actually might be my brain not my lungs? Also, fyi, I live in slavshit country, there's literally no such thing as first aid here. Everything is crowded with huge ass lines, would take me hours just to check up
>>
>>39318053
The worst that could happen if it's nothing is you stand in a line for a few hours and the doctor tells you to go home because it's nothing.

The worst that could happen if it's not nothing is your fucking brain turns off.

Trust me, man. Go to the hospital.
>>
youre fine op dont worry about it you just had a seizure
>>
File: 1452829157514.jpg (1MB, 1449x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1452829157514.jpg
1MB, 1449x2073px
OP is either faking/exaggerating or is really in a sad place with no access to medical care.
>>
>>39318052

I guess I shouldn't try my luck, but I'm gonna go early tomorrow, because fucking lines. I should just go to a general doctor and bitch and he'll direct me wherever, right?
>>
File: 1498094379251.jpg (100KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498094379251.jpg
100KB, 800x680px
>>39318001
Sounds like a seizure since you seem to be fine. A seizure is when your brain goes nuts and your body reacts, a stroke is when your brain fails get enough oxygen and cells die, leaving anything from not feeling like yourself to comatose (and anything in between, from going mute to becoming a potato)
>>
>>39318080

Nah, I'm exaggerating. The first aid is real but I don't actually have problem walking and talking right now. The several hours long lines are real though.
>>
>>39318086
Dunno, man. I don't know your health care system. But ask yourself "is this the soonest I can actually manage to be seen," and if the answer is no, find another way.

I'm not a medical student or anything, but you may be in actual danger. Sorry, I don't mean to scare you. I hope it's nothing.
>>
>>39318101
>>39318079

Guess I'm in luck then. Still gonna go visit doc just in case.
>>
>>39318119
You really should. The sooner the better.
>>
>>39318086
After the first stroke the danger zone is 6 to 48 hours inmediatley after. Go now
>>
>>39318001

Probably just an autism fit, you'll be fine robro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.