[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have AD(H)D robots ? I think i may have it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1503620180816.jpg (34KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
1503620180816.jpg
34KB, 685x487px
What is it like to have AD(H)D robots ?

I think i may have it : shitty memory (short-term mainly), pay attentions to too much stuff and have 0 concentraiton

i also may have hyperacusis (always complain about 'noise' that is 'too loud' i use noise-canceling headphones, earplugs irrate my ears and i can't get noise-isolating headphone atm)

i can't get diagnosis atm, but tell me how it is like to have a life of someone who has ad(h)d ?

do you take amphetamine ?
>>
oririririginal bump
>>
Not fun at all. In my case, amphetamines only made things worse.

Before starting medication, I sounded close to what you are experiencing. I then found a doctor and after a long series of tests got put on a script for Adderall and Vyvanse. They helped in the short term but eventually I couldn't handle how robotic of a person it made me. Conversations with people would make me furious - sounds had become to drive me to wits end. I lost a relationship I had been in for a number of years because I had literally become a different person.

After that happened, I gave up medication and started exercising more. It helps in a different way. - I still have the same issues as before, plus conversation is really really hard to follow (although alcohol helps a lot with this). I'm married now, so things must have improved...
>>
>>39318861
i see thanks for ur testimony

i don't really talk with people so that won't change too much for me lol
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (38KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
38KB, 540x547px
It's awful; the most frustrating is that I can completely forget what it is that I was doing and it takes painful concentration to remember. People who don't have ADHD and say it isn't real, simply don't understand how maddening it is that you can't do basic human functions simply because you can't remember any immediate thing.
>>
maybe i also hape it op 2 people have said i have it never know man haha you know about it?
>>
File: zamasucrying.png (88KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
zamasucrying.png
88KB, 300x171px
>>39319261
same kek

this is why i always use notepad everytime, backup shit etc write on the notepad what i'm supposed to 'search' on google or 4chan for instance to don't forget about it

thats insane, i was already 'paranoid' but now it became even worse

always triple checking things like when u close the door, since u will almost never had the 'memento' that u rly close it, u think u created it or something because thats a daily routine for u
>>
Well I might have might have ADHD I have the same symptoms as you and my brother has autism not severe autism do apparently many of my relatives have autism I think my father has it too but I'm not sure so you might have autism and I might have autism
>>
Having ADHD is not that bad actually you just have to focus a bit more than usual
>>
Tfw very forgetful
Tfw can only focus really intensely ok one thing at a time
The procrastinate all day

Is this ADHD lads?
>>
bumping cause I don't want this thread to die

Share your possible ADHD feels lads
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 480x854px
It makes me angry, forgetting what I was about to do or even when I'm in the middle of doing something, I forget what I'm doing. Trying to do work is also pretty maddening, work is something that requires concentration and with ADHD that isn't something you have a lot of. You just have to try harder at life.
>>
original super bumpbump
>>
Having ADHD is like not being able to focus on any one thing for very long. The length of time you can manage to devote to any given task or thought is roughly proportional to the amount of interest you have in it. As a child it is far more pronounced and obvious but starts to slow down in most with practice and age. If it remains severe into adulthood, it's known simply as adult ADHD and is more or less the same. It also tends to affect conversation, as your thoughts will jump all over the place--and so will the conversation as you change the subject multiple times.

The real fun is in having ADHD and obsessive compulsive disorder at the same time.
>>
When I was a kid I was obnoxious as fuck, constantly yelling and running around. As soon as I got into middle school I checked myself and was able to control it, but it manifested itself in needing stimulus by shaking my leg, arm, or just moving around. When I used to sit in class I would constantly shift my position, crossing my legs, or moving into a seemingly uncomfortable position.
>>
The worst part about ADD is forgetting what you JUST did, it's fucking crazy.
>put down keys to do something else real quick
>forget I put them down and leave the house
>can't find my keys and can't remember where I left
>searching ensues
>turn on all the lights to help
>finally find it
>leave my house with all the lights on
>tfw theres no winning
>>
>>39322056
The best combo is:
>autism
>bpd
>adhd
>severe suicidal depression
>insomnia
>>
It sucks so fucking much.

Extreme temper and emotions, black and white thinking, sensitive to everything, can't even focus on things you love, want to do 100000 thousands things but never finish or get deep into it, always change hobbies, can't organize and stick to a plan, always late, always saying stupid shit, everyone thinks that you are slow in head, forgetful, easily irritated, prone to addiction, impulsive as FUCK and have no self control

>>39319901
seriously fuck you
>>
>>39322203
holy fuck, i genuinely chuckled. This sounds very similar to my ritual before I leave the house. There's no winning
>>
>>39322268
>>seriously fuck you
what's your problem
>>
>>39317818
I have the better version of adderall, straight dexamphetamine. Has helped me infinitely with life, and I only have mild inattentive subtype.
Honestly life is so easy with it. Also have had some fun w it. If you feel like you'd benefit from it I'm sure your (((doctor))) will 'think' about writing a script for the medication he's paid to give oht.
>>
I have ADD but any time I've been prescribed meds I just end up abusing them.
>>
>>39317818

its basically like this songtext:

"You ever been in such a fog you don't know you?
Never being able to do the shit you're supposed to?
I wouldn't wish it on anyone that I'm close to
Wouldn't wish it on anybody that I'm opposed to
There's not an accurate diagnosis to show you
Basic neurobiology isn't close to it
I'm watching life as a spectator
I can't help myself, even though I possessed data
It's not a part of my spirit to want to test nature"
>>
File: 1501799824759.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501799824759.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>39323740
>I'm watching life as a spectator
>I can't help myself, even though I possessed data
damn that hit home
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.