[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you feel bad this morning are you drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 3e1nvqcIf9U.jpg (31KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
3e1nvqcIf9U.jpg
31KB, 720x714px
did you feel bad this morning

are you drunk
>>
>>39317183
taking a shot now oyaji, going to dude weed lmao also.
>>
didn't feel bad yet
I'm drinking coffee right now so no I'm not drunk
your thoughts?
>>
File: 1495046608613.jpg (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495046608613.jpg
244KB, 1024x768px
>>39317183
>woke up from a stoned haze at 2pm
>open spotify on phone to play new releases from PC
>the deep bass soothes my brain
>remember she messages me last night
>remember the message ended with a smiley face
>feel energized like someone inserted 10.000 volts to my brain
>get up, stretch, some body weight squats to get circulation going
>eat breakfast
>feel ready to take on the world
I'm going to repeatedly lift so many hwavy weights today it's unbelievable.

Promised I'd go to a housrwarning party today. Gonna be an issue because I don't wannt to consume alcohol and ruin theze gainz.
>>
I just want to sIeep.
>>
File: 1482029034784.gif (415KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482029034784.gif
415KB, 500x469px
I'm drinking now, but it's night here. I'd probably day drink, but I've got some mental block about it that stops me. Probably because my parents will start drinking at 10am on weekends and wont stop until they sleep.

I feel bad and want to die. This isn't the life I wanted, this isn't how I wanted to live. Being a NEET was meant to be a thing that I'd do until I was bored, not what I'd do because I was too scared to go outside.
>>
My dick is wet
>>
>>39317503
>Being a NEET was meant to be a thing that I'd do until I was bored, not what I'd do because I was too scared to go outside.

Are you me?
>>
>>39317525
Are you a hamplanet high school dropout that lost his friends the moment he ran out of money and proceeded to spend the next 4 years of his life locked in his room getting drunk and smoking cigarettes his parents buy for him while considering suicide daily while knowing that to suicide there needs to be a specific set of conditions met so he's stuck forever floating in this hell encapsulated box?
>>
Stop making these threads bebe you piece of shit it only encourages more normie attention whoring
>>
>>39317545
Very similar. College dropout not highschool. Lost my friends after I ran out of money. Spent the last 2 years smoking and drinking, but I live on my own. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
>>
>>39317553
We're just here to relate to each other because it's the only kind of friendship we'll ever have.
>>
File: 1490715137420.jpg (180KB, 633x485px) Image search: [Google]
1490715137420.jpg
180KB, 633x485px
>>39317565
I assume you're working then? What were you doing at college and why'd you drop out?

>I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
Most people are, don't worry.
>>
>>39317595
Not working, just living off welfare. And I studied Cisco CNET because I thought I could work with computers all day on my own, but it turns out you have to do a lot of social interaction with clients. A lot more than I'd realized.
>>
File: webcamtoyphoto12.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
webcamtoyphoto12.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>39317503
are you alcoholics or will be
>>
>>39317183
I'm getting fucked up on cough syrup right now, does that count? Might take a few shots later if I feel like it though
>>
I'm so hungover I want to die
Does weed help?
>>
>>39317183
>did you feel bad this morning
Yes
>are you drunk
Yes

Woke up around 6pm, laid in bed until 7. Took a shower and chilled for a bit, went and bought $2.15 worth of fast food a little before 8. GF came over to my place unannounced around 10, and wanted to take a shot so I took some with her, was drunk by midnight. She left around 3am and i've been drinking since. Its 8am now and im fairly drunk. The worst part is my acid reflux, everyday after I start drinking this shit flairs up, I need to invent the time into seeing if there are meds for it that can be used while drinking heavily
>>
File: pic related.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>39317183
Yeah actually. What a coincidence. I have a cold and I woke up at 3 AM and drank a lot of Grant's gross cheap scotch. 250 ml = 7 shots. Had a weird dream about a spoopy Nazi cult that lived and met in a very quiet quaint neighborhood. They had a high tech secret sliding trap door entrance within the house, and wore bulky uniforms inspired by pic related.

I'm awake and still intoxicated. I'm treating with nicotine but I don't think it is working.
>>
File: 1472716393767.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472716393767.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>39317618
My younger brother has finished his CCNP shit, and from the way he has talked about it, CISCO is pretty much an easy job after you get your certs seeing as most people just finish their countries networking courses with no CISCO shit. You've got a way out if you decide to change Anon.

>>39318660
I drink inconsistently enough that I can't get actually addicted like an alcoholic, but at this point it's a huge mental dependency where it feels like the weekends wouldn't be right without drinking.
>>
>>39318680
Bitching. 4 oz, 354 mg? I used to be into it. The plateaus are the best aspect. You can get a drunk feeling where things feel exciting and mysterious with <354, a stoned trippy 2nd plateau at 354, or have waking dreams and major disorientated "swirled together" cognition near 1g.
>>
>>39317618
>living off welfare
What exactly are you living from? Disability? Unemployment?

My girlfriend has been pressuring me to apply for disability since I haven't been able to work since mid 2013, but I feel like I won't get accepted so I haven't tried for the past few years. But moneys getting tight so my options are between apply for disability or try work for a few months, quit and apply for unemployment. I fucking hate living in the US, theres no help when I need it
>>
>>39317565
Go back to school, anon. You can still drink and finish, assuming you're dependent at this point.
>>
>>39317253
>some body weight squats
Good tip, this spooky skeleton thanks you
>I don't wannt to consume alcohol and ruin theze gainz.
Learn the art of pretending you're drinking. holding a drink in your hand all the time, taking small sips, pouring it out in the bathroom so nobody catches on that you're nursing
>>
>>39318773
>>39318703
The nicotine worked. Still bodily drunk but mentally well.
>>
I am extremely hung over and my head is pounding
>>
>>39318859
I actually use DXM pills since they're easier to stomach, and my standard dose is around 600mg, low second plateau and first plateau trips don't really register with me anymore because I've developed a nasty tolerance to dissociatives. Dissociatives are the best shit ever though, I'm getting some PCP soon and I'm hyped as fuck to try it. Although so far pharma grade ketamine injected IM is the best, IMO
>>
>>39318987
Always suspected ketamine would be better than DXM, but did DXM so many times it stopped giving fun effects and I began to only feel poisoned while mentally slow yet largely sober. I changed my password on Dextroverse to gibberish so I wouldn't be tempted to use it anymore, and quit for good. So I never graduated to obtaining ketamine. I guess you mean straight DXM and not the red gelcaps which would give me diarrhea.
>>
>>39319147
It's not straight DXM, it's pressed DXM-guaifenesin pills, the guaifenesin sucks and gives you pretty nasty stomach aches, but I've grown used to it. And ketamine is fucking amazing, in terms of intensity it's around a fourth plateau trip, although it's a much cleaner feeling, and the trip is a lot shorter. I also didn't get any hallucinations, even in excessively high doses (the max I've ever taken is 1g of parma grade IM ketamine), but man that k-hole is godly. Just thinking about it gives me excited shivers up my spine. I just wish I had money to splurge on expensive ketamine, but alas I'm but a poor college student
>>
>>39319147
You should look into getting MXE. I haven't taken it in a few years but it has most of the good aspects of DXM and avoids most of the bad parts. And it was cheaper and didn't have to deal with the same pharmacist asking why you needed more cough syrup. If you can get ket that'd be the end game, but ordering MXE online is so much easier
>>
>>39319287
MXE is pretty good, feels like a less potent ketamine, although I'm pretty sure it's been scheduled now, so you can't buy it off of the grey market. There's deschloroketamine if you're looking for a RC, although it's not all that great, plus it has immuno-modulating properties, which causes AIDS-like symptoms if abused too often, so not much of a replacement for DXM sadly. There's also a few analogues of PCP that are still RCs, but PCP is a little bit of a different high than your traditional dissociatives, namely a LOT of stimulation, can't say anything about the legal PCP analogues since I haven't tried them, but I'd imagine it's fairly similar
>>
>>39319361
Noted. I never hit the fourth plateau because I became aware by enough use of 354 and 708 mg doses that the drug has shall I say lasting anti-nootropic side effects.
>>
>>39319771
It doesn't have to necessarily, while I have extensively abused dissociatives, I haven't experienced cognitive impairment since I tend to pace myself with my use, I generally follow half a week per plateau, but the more common rule is one week per plateau, at least with DXM, I generally play it by ear with other dissosiatives based off of how intense they are
>>
File: 1503290832022.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503290832022.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>39317183
I got drunk for the first time yesterday, it was fun at first but then things took a turn for the worse
>>
>>39317183
I felt fine this morning.
I am not drunk yet but I did open an ale about an hour ago, still sipping.
>>
>>39317183
No.
>Are you drunk
Working on it.
>>
>>39318723
I just had an incredible 2 day bout of acid reflux.
I have hiatus hernia and I'm not meant to drink alcohol or eat spicy food or smoke... but I've been doing all 3 heavily.

You can take Omeprazole for it (prescribed), Rennie stomach settlers also help (the calcium/magnesium tablets).
Milk does not help it at all.
>>
>>39317183
no, I needed to go to the barber not shitfaced or hung over

>are you drunk
its gonna happen, I can feel it
>>
I cannot get drunk properly anymore.

Either it is not enough alcohol, or it is too much, so I want to vomit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.