[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /needs to be held/ here? I think I will be depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: GFD__21_.jpg (72KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
GFD__21_.jpg
72KB, 600x669px
who else /needs to be held/ here?

I think I will be depressed as long as I'm alone.
>>
>>39315543
I REALLY want to find a girl who can do multiple spoon roles and it's really demoralising how many girls will talk vehemently about being interested in only one spoon or the other.
>>
I really want a girl to hold, its weird. I don't know why but I feel this tinge in my chest thinking about it.
>>
File: 1503177634646.gif (888KB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
1503177634646.gif
888KB, 400x181px
>>39315602
yeah wanting a girl to hold is weird. You should want a girl to hold you senpai
>>
>>39315700
No like I don't even need to be held. I'd like to be big spoon and have her sit on my lap as I pull her by hugging her waist.
>>
>>39315745
anon, this is weird and perverted, you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>39315543
Stealth /gfd/ thread?
>>
File: totality.jpg (195KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
totality.jpg
195KB, 1920x1280px
>>39315745
Like, a eating utensil? With a waist?
>>
>>39315602
I can relate 100%. Just holding someone close, feeling their heart beating is really all I want. Sure sex would be cool and all, but really I just want a connection with someone. Emotionally. To have someone who actually wants to be in my arms and trusts me as much as I would them would be wonderful. Dreams are nice to have I guess.
>>
I'd rather hold a girl, knowing she likes me holding her.
>>
I want to fuck a girl in the ass
>>
>>39315602
I haven't had the chance to hold a girl yet, but I've been practicing with my sandbag so it wont be awkward if it happens.
>>
>>39315797
>I want to fuck a girl in the ass
We all do, bro. We all do.
>>
File: 1491492462131.png (401KB, 700x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1491492462131.png
401KB, 700x1101px
>No girl to hold me
>>
File: big-bang-hed-2013.jpg (113KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
big-bang-hed-2013.jpg
113KB, 652x367px
You know how good it feels, or would feel, to have a woman's bare skin pressed against yours? I recently came up with a thought experiment/meditation exercise to experience such sensations without needing anyone else.

Lie down and be very aware of your body. Now imagine that "you" are being touched all over your entire body by your own skin, it is constantly holding you tightly, always there every moment. Develop keen mindfulness of this, and its basically like cuddling with yourself.

Now stop being sad and go cuddle with yourself.

No, I won't cuddle with you, you smell.

I could totally do gay cuddles if I didn't find man smell so gross.
>>
File: 00reghukrg.png (255KB, 468x331px) Image search: [Google]
00reghukrg.png
255KB, 468x331px
>>39315797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8T7oY0iO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ktYTxJAUY
>>
>>39316015
>I could totally do gay cuddles if I didn't find man smell so gross.
What if you just dumped perfume on him first?
>>
>>39315767
Guess I should hang myself now.

>>39315777
Yes spoons are my fetish. Hopefully she likes bowls or plates and no forks.
>>
>>39315781
>>39315814
Some day, maybe.
>>
>>39315602
>sees a little girl alone
>"are you lost?"
>"yes. im looking for my mommeh" *tears up"
>"dont be like that lil girl, how about hugging? hugs make everything feel better"
>girl nods
>hugs her
>woman screeches like a raptor
>cops sees us
>cops comes over and arrests me
>"WAIT I WAS HELPING HER"
>"what is this then?" cops pointing to your pant with something poking
>"THAT'S NOT A BONER!"
>cops refuses to get AIDS so they no touch
>you proof it by hitting that girl with it
>cops beat you down on ground "SIR, THAT IS ENOUGH!"
>girl cries and mommeh takes her away while screeching at me
>suddenly i feel something
>one of cops has a boner poking against his pants on my buttcheecks
>>
>>39316682
ebin shitbost
>>
>>39315602
I don't want A girl, I just want her. To feel her head on my chest, leg lazily draped over mine, hand tucked up and clinging to my shoulder, the scent of her hair on my final thoughts as I drift to sleep.

I just want her.
>>
>>39315543
Where the fuck did /gfd/ threads go, anyway? Even the one left on /d/ is slow as hell now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.