[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look at random person in the eye >feel like I'm being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: feels man.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
feels man.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>look at random person in the eye
>feel like I'm being aggressive

>look away when random person looks me in the eye
>feel like I'm being submissive

what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>39315412
I have the same exact conundrum. My solution is refusing to look at anyone at all. I just keep a dead stare directly ahead of me.
>>
>>39315412
Be aggressive. Be be aggressive. Otherwise you're a cuck. Cuck or be cucked, such is the nature of reality, my friend.
>>
Smile you retard?
>>
>make eye contact
>tightness in neck makes my head shake
a-anyone?
>>
>>39315412
Stop caring, where you're looking doesn't really mean anything
It's funny to smile at people when they make eye contact and see what they do
If not smiling then pulling a silly face

You place too much importance on social dominance with strangers, who cares, it's not a contest
>>
>>39315412
Give up and become a shut in
>>
>>39315412
the secret is that sums up human interaction

aggressiveness and submissiveness

pushing and pulling

wala, youre no longer a robot.
>>
>>39315412
>what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Wear dark sunglasses all the time.
>>
It's voila you fucking spastic
>>
>make eye-contact with stranger
>stare and smile creepily until they look away
>>
>>39315412
If someone makes eye contact with me first, i look at them untill they look away, or untill iv looked at them long enough that i think to myself this is strange, one of us should stop. If someone looks at me while im looking at them first , i just casually look away, not immediatly, just get back on with what I was doing.

Whats wrong with us
>>
>>39315412
Don't look at them in the first place. Duh.
>>
>>39315995
eh, your posts are a diamond dozen
>>
>>39315412
Had same problem. Stare slightly above midpoint between eyes at forehead. It's funny enough to defuse any tension in the situation for me most times.
>>
>>39315412
Look them in the eye, but then smile and soften your eyes when they meet your eyes.

Strong yet compassionate.
>>
>>39315412
i just dont care about anyone so i always just look straight forward and walk without making eye contact with anyone. you should try that?
>>
>>39316059
>virgin walk.jpg desu
>>
>>39315412
Stare females down
Ghost males
>>
>>39315433
hahaha anon that's even worse. whenever I see people doing that I want to hit them, cringey fuckers. especially like one mopng in my school who would try and look out the corners of his eyes and literally walked like a robot. Stop caring about such meaningless crap seriously
>>
>>39315412
Maintain their gaze for one or two seconds, then look away, but as you look away blink slowly while your eyes are moving (so looking at them, eyes shut, looking away)
>>
>>39315412
You're supposed to hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds, not staring at them for half a minute. Fucking autists i tell you.
>>
>>39316709
This is exactly what betas say. If someone look at you you should stop everything you're doing immediately and intensely stare them down until they look away otherwise you're a cuck.
>>
>>39315412
Make eye contact. Hold for a second or two. Slowly look away like youre bored. When you look away, youre looking somewhere other than down.
So youre not boring a hole in their face with their eyeballs, but youre also not jerking youre eyes away the second they meet theirs.
Youve established that youre not afraid of them, but also have better things to do and theyre not worthy of any more than a few seconds of your time.
>>
>>39317677
*with your eyeballs
>>
>can look at people fine when they're talking
>unable to look at them when I'm the one talking
>>
>>39318010
you are autistic bud
>>
>>39315412
There's nothing wrong with being assertive. If you lock eyes with 'competitor' you look at them until they get uncomfortable or have to do something for what they have to turn their eyes away in which case you've won the wordless mini-confrontation and you can feel good about yourself.
Not necessarily stare them dead in the eyes, but make it seem you measure them as a whole with your gaze in a relaxed manner.
We're still animals, and these things still make a difference at the very least subconciously.
>>
people look at me all the time
>>
I just stare at the ground as I walk, stare out the window when I'm on the bus and don't look at anyone when I'm talking. That last one is probably pretty weird, but it's the only way I can deal with talking to people.
>>
File: IMG_5348.jpg (50KB, 472x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5348.jpg
50KB, 472x308px
it all means a lot when you aren't consciously controlling it. you can still be a cuck and stare competitors down, and you can still defeat competitors when you are a cuck. look away whenever the fuck you want and stare them down whenever the fuck you want. won't change the actual fight when the time comes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.