[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots traveled alone? >Where did you go? >What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1432081673768.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
1432081673768.png
326KB, 561x590px
Any robots traveled alone?

>Where did you go?
>What did you do?
>Age?
>>
File: IMG_20170421_180720.jpg (106KB, 480x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_180720.jpg
106KB, 480x611px
IDK if im a robot but.

>Japan.
>Touring/ExperiencingLivingAlone/Drank alot/Got laid once (didn't pay for it)
>19
>>
I jump bus to bus sometimes.
I just stare out the window.
>>
Yes actually. I went to Senegal at 19 to volunteer and help out. I did what I was instructed, and what extra I thought would help, met and helped people and made a few friends. In some sense I'm still a robot (even my dumb akward ass wasn't safe from the ladies there), I at least feel as much but it was an eye-opening experience to the world.
>>
File: 1268892419588.png (121KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
1268892419588.png
121KB, 283x343px
Spain. Spent the first four or five nights in Barcelona going full on normalfag and it was great. I drank and went to clubs and even made a couple of friends. It was totally out of character. Then I went to Madrid and got super depressed. I spent the days just aimlessly wandering the streets and isolating myself. I went to a club one night to try and get back that old feeling but it just made me realise how lonely I was and made me want to kill myself. I still havent figured out what got into me those first four or five nights
>>
File: 1491527232821.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491527232821.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>went to LA in February
>got there at 7 AM on a Saturday by train, saw a band play a show that night, left by train at 6 PM the night after
>no car, no hotel, just me and my backpack
>walked from union station to sunset boulevard and back to downtown to watch the band play
>charged my phone up that night in a shopping area in the Japanese district
>when morning came I bought a few weeb things from a store there
>walked to the ocean and back to catch my train
>smoked some weed with a homeless guy too
I don't ever wanna go back
>>
>>39315233
a bit, yeah
but on the second day I bought a new shirt, pants, shoes, and socks. I changed in a bathroom stall at a mall. When I finished, two black dudes came in and started smoking weed in there. One of them started to tell me he was a rapper and was gonna hit up a big celebrity after-party for the Grammy awards
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.