[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the easiest way to /suicide/? I have 3k USD to spare. Was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (6KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 333x187px
Whats the easiest way to /suicide/? I have 3k USD to spare. Was gonna spend on a house with a couple of acres but who am i kidding women dont care anymore. 12 gauge?
>>
>>39314724
Paypal me the 3k usd. Stop paying the bills, dont buy food. Dont buy anything. Just give me all the money to your name then you will die of starvation and be homeless.
>>
Easiest way is to not kill yourself and wait to die of natural causes
You might be able to have some fun in the meantime
>>
By the way, im a failed normie. No NEET. Ive gotten /fit/ and make almost 20 an hour. Nothing is ever enough for them anymore.
>>
>>39314724
To the head is 99.5% mortality rate
Not the easiest way by far but very much the most certain to succeed
I should point out that women being garbagecans may well be a temporary problem, taking your own life is irreversible
>>
lost all hope dot com

shotgun to head wd be the easiest
>>
>>39314778

I understand that but its so hard. Why do they have it so easy but men have to be literally Beiber for them to even notice us? No vent
>>
>>39314787

Thanks ill check it out.

Im original, bitch.
>>
>>39314724
Call a suicide hotline and spend your spare cash on a therapist
>>
>>39314762
are you qt? be my qt bf. then we can sudoku together
>>
Kinda related.
Is the sleeping pill method worth it? I know it doesn't have that high of a mortality rate because of people that develop resistance to the pills. What about someone who hasn't taken them ever?
>>
>>39314851

Not even an option.

No parents
No family
Certified autist. (Seriously)
All i have is alcohol on weekends
>>
>>39314810
At your age you aren't attractive to women for a lot of reasons beyond your control
Five or so years down the line you'll be much more appealing
I think throwing in the towel now is a bad decision
>>
>>39314891

Im interested too. How do you get those pills without being a celeb?
>>
>>39314724
>>39314759
Get that anon's address and then kill him, followed by yourself. You'll take out a parasite along with ending your misery, so you'll be doing good for the world
>>
>>39314916

Dude, im 26, not 17 lol
>>
Pull up your bootstraps and keep going.

Find a hobby and some qt robot gf. Some substance.

There's a place for everybody, anon. Just gotta find your way.
>>
>>39314928

God, trolls used to try harder back in like, 2016.
>>
>>39314933
>>39314880
pls respond sad bot
>>
>>39314948

Arent qt robot girls a myth though? Seriouly hos doyou even meet them?
>>
>>39314951
But I was being completely serious. Anyone who begs for money deserves a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>39314967

Here's your answer. >>39314959

organi
>>
Apparently having a baby face is THE kiss of death if you ever want to not die alone. Anyone have stories proving otherwise?
>>
>>39314982

I have money, dipshit.
>>
>>39314724
>I have 3k USD to spare. Was gonna spend on a house with a couple of acres
the fuck
the only way you'd even buy any land at all for that is to get a dinky little parcel 20 miles outside of shitsville
>>
>>39315081

I live in michigan. A few acres and house wont cost more than a 3k out of pocket closing cost with down payment
>>
So a 12 gauge it is?
>>
>>39314759
literally laughed so fucking hard at this
>>
>>39315336

God you gen z fucks have no real sense of actual humor. Have fun at school this monday!
>>
>>39314724
I'm sorry about your father
>>
>>39315428
how do you not laugh at that? he said something thats blatantly obvious as if it wasn't and I'm getting the feeling he did it ironically. fucking hilarious. kys
>>
>>39315455

K sorry

Original
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.