[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you order: >tomato >onion >pickles >cheese On

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: gourmet-cheeseburger-1100[1].jpg (183KB, 1100x535px) Image search: [Google]
gourmet-cheeseburger-1100[1].jpg
183KB, 1100x535px
If you order:

>tomato
>onion
>pickles
>cheese

On your burger then you are a normie and should cease using /r9k/ immediately
>>
>>39311258
What's wrong with wanting a fully dressed burger?
>>
Yes I do. Grilled onions, mushrooms.

Fuck I'm a normie after all!

Goodbye forever r9k. I'm just gonna switch boards to like /mu/.
>>
>cheese
>ketchup
ONLY
>>
>>39311292
This is your burger? Are you a child?
>>
>>39311258
I really only like the beef but the few times I've tried asking for just that they said no.
>>
Make me leave, nerd.
>>
>>39311258
With no tomato there is no burguer, anon.
>>
It really depends on the kind of burger you want. If it's a cheap cut and not meant to be a proper meal it's ok to put lettuce, tomato, and all that other shit on it. It's not to be enjoyed so you just cram it all in. Salad and sandwich in one go. If it's a nicer burger then you match things, cheese almost always improves a burger. Onion is another consistent winner. Lettuce and tomato never improve. Pickles are tricky but when it works it is fucking magic. Typically I make high fat content burgers, brisket, short ribs, and a little extra suet and pan sear to rare. All that needs is a little roquefort and you have a god tier burger.
>>
>>39311292
Ketchup is disgusting on a burger, even if you make it yourself to not be so sickeningly sweet. The roll is already naturally sweet, you want to add complimentary flavors to it.
>>
>>39311306
I'm 28
Sjisokalaksk
>>
>>39311258
>not wanting pickles and cheese on youf burger
More faggotry than an LGBT rally.
>>
>>39311258
if you think burger toppings are a determinant of whether or not you're a robot you'd probably feel more at home on /b/ with the rest of the underage retards
>>
Fuck you faggot, I love all of those things with a fried egg on top.
>>
>not just eating bread with meat ontop and nothing else at all
>>
Great I can't even eat a burger without getting called a normie
>>
>>39311292
t. toddler
>>
File: 114877.png (43KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
114877.png
43KB, 500x300px
>>39311258
>Just eats their burger with meat and maybe onions + ketchup
Die degenerate, how about you eat a bowl of leaves for a salad and long, floppy, phallic piece of meat for a hotdog
>>
>>39311258
i order all these except for pickles because pickles are fucking disgusting
>>
>>39311292
>ketchup
kill yourself retard
>>
>no pickles master race
>>
>>39311258
>>39311292
>not getting your money's worth by getting a decent spread of toppings
Also
>ketchup
Literally only man children consume this with anything other than frenchfries (sorry steakfags)
>>
>>39311258
>Getting a burger with anything other than cheese
Soggy-ass veggies and condiments just render the burger disgusting, wet, and cold
>>
>>39311258
Pickles are gross
But if you dont put the other stuff on it you are a picky little bitch.
Tomatoes and lettuce are essentials when making a well rounded.
Im fucking offended, go to /ck/ and lesrn how 2 cook you slob.
I may be a virgin loser, but i refuse to stuff my face with tasteless meals.
I least hold myself THAT much above the surface.
>>
>>39312829
this. it also, ironically, makes the burger taste more bland since it has bitter vegetables on it
>>
>fry sauce on top bun
>thick pickle chips
>sauteed onions
>pepperjack cheese
>medium-rare burger
>mustard on bottom bun
>>
>>39312889
Lettuce is tasteless and has no place on a well cooked burger. Eat the salad seperately you lazy piece of shit. Tomato is weirdest topping for a burger though. They are soggy, it also goes in the salad. If you actually knew how to make a burger you would enjoy the two dishes seperately. With what you describe why not just stir it up in a blender and make a nasty little shake to drink?
>>
File: 1388476835415.gif (53KB, 119x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388476835415.gif
53KB, 119x300px
>>39311258
What in the FUCK
>tomato
Necessary because it's juicy af. Tastes mildly sweet.
>onion
gives a particular flavor angle and makes almost anything taste better
>pickles
I agree and need to be in the mood for that weird sour sweet taste
>cheese
I can go with or without. cheese is good but it's a meme topping.
>>
>>39312686
Toppings cost extra, retard. Getting your money worth is buying quality ingredients that go together. If you are too poor for hamburgers make something else.
>>
These are my average burger toppings
>lettuce
>onions
>ONE tomato slice
>pickles
>juhlappenos
>bbq sauce, mayo and ranch
>sometimes honey mustard or straight honey if im in the mood
>sometimes fries
>a single nacho cheese dorito for crunch
>chase each bite with soda
>chew each bite for 10 seconds
>partially swallow then regurgitate to rechew and savor
>takes half an hour to eat
>>
>>39311258
what kind of cheese?
I can't stand american cheese and almost every fast food place uses that
>>
>>39313179
Pepper jack, cheddar, colby jack. Fuck swiss
>>
>>39313179
Cheddar > everything else for burgers honest. Pepper jack is a close second but cheddar is always supreme
>>
>>39312829
This.
Extra toppings are unnecessary.
>>
There are two types of robot burgers
>0 toppings because they're autistic picky eaters and will make sure to request absolutely no toppings
>whatever the default toppings are because they're too beta to request anything more
>>
>>39313317
I used to think this but then I put a slice of mozzarella on when I was out of cheddar and it changed everything I knew about burgers
>>
you fcuking normies

>Jello
>Fries
>Bacon
>gorgonzola
>jalapenos
>honey mustard sauce

you need to be truly autistic to enjoy that
>>
File: W20a7rl.jpg (27KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
W20a7rl.jpg
27KB, 480x600px
>>39314752
Besides the fucking jello that doesn't sound half bad
>>
I get Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Ketchup
NO CHEESE
>>
>39314752
I forgot,add your own piss as sauce
>>
File: akupepe.jpg (54KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
akupepe.jpg
54KB, 500x412px
>>39311258
Disliking onions and pickles due to neet life, oh sure you do :/.

>INB4 neets are minimalistic
>>
Lets be realistic, fried onions and stewed tomatos would both be pretty good toppings for a burger. Cheese is optional but acceptable. The real problem is the lettuce. Is it even possible to cook lettuce into something that tastes halfway decent? I might say instead of lettuce put kale chips on it instead, but kale is so bitter it'd probably overpower the taste of the meat. Best to leave the greens out altogether.
>>
>>39314972
Oh btw, pickled cucumbers are great. Your taste is just as bad as someone that eats nothing but pizza and chicken nuggets if you can't enjoy some pickles. I bet you faggots can't even enjoy liver.
>>
>mayo
>onions
>pickles
>cheese
>bacon
>tomatoes
>jalapenos
>double patty
>>
>>39311258
i dont order it that way it comes that way bitch. robots accept the default nigggagghh
>>
Burgers are an art and no amount of insulting is going to make me eat a bare bones burger.
>>
>>39311258
It comes with that shit by default in pretty much all restaurants. Why the fuck would I request to get less food for the same price? Shit taste my man
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (283KB, 1358x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
283KB, 1358x850px
it's not a true burger if it's not med rare.

Orginoli
>>
>>39314992
>pickled cucumbers
Pickles?
>>
real man's burger
>horseradish
>dijon mustard
>avocado
>a fried egg
>steamed spinach
>pineapple slices
>olives dates
>>
>>39312959
Spoken like a true plebian.
>>
>>39314970
>INB4 neets are minimalistic
Only because of need, not because they actually want to.
Autismbux aren't nearly enough to waste on a full burger with:
>Mozzarella.
>Tomato.
>Lettuce (between the bread and the tomato to protect the bread).
>"Fried" egg (with no oil, tasty and healty).
>Mayo with olive oil.
>>
>>39311258
I just say a number at the counter I can't order mods it's too much communication .
>>
>>39311258
>cheese
Cheese is the burger the robot burger topping you fucking normie. Neck yourself
>>
>>39311258
Cheese, lettuce, onion sometimes, ketchup, mayonnaise.
>>
>trusting someone else to cook your burger
>>
I'll get the default, with no tomato, and then I'll remove the pickles myself because I'm too self-conscious to request multiple things removed
>>
File: burgers.jpg (40KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
burgers.jpg
40KB, 320x212px
>no hot peppers

sage
>>
>>39312982
>pickles
>sour sweet taste
What kinda baby ass shit pickles are you eating, boy?

Sour dill pickles or bust.
>>
>>39312996
>>partially swallow then regurgitate to rechew and savor
The Chad Mastication
>>
>he doesn't get a sliced of grilled pineapple, caramelized onion, and thick cut bacon for the perfect big kahuna burger
>>
>>39311258
if you have the confidence to order a custom food order you should get off /r9k/
>>
>>39311258
If you use the term normie then you are a normalfag and should cease using /r9k/ immediately
>>
>>39311258
Onions get better with age. If you haven't had onions since your teen years or early 20s i'd recommend trying them again. They are better. Tomatoes and Pickles can be gross but I order burgers regularly because the flavor they leave behind after you pick em out can be quite good. Also in contrast with that onion thing i'd recommend trying the centers of pickles if they're soft and squishy.

I hated Onions and Pickles when I was younger but when I got older I guess my tastebuds changed because they're quite nice now. More so the onions obviously.
>>
>>39311258
>>39320175
Oh I also apparently missed the fact you said no cheese?

You must have some sort of disorder if you don't like fucking cheese. Even the cheap aritifical stuff is good.
>>
True autists dont just put cheese on the burger,they put cheese all over the burger so its encased in molten cheese
>>
File: 1496690043765.png (384KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496690043765.png
384KB, 640x639px
>>39320687
>not putting cheese in the raw meat patty and letting it melt inside while it cooks
it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>39312982
Cheese is the most essential of all of those.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.