[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad fucked my girl in my bed and then took my ps4 slim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: E21.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
E21.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>chad fucked my girl in my bed and then took my ps4 slim
>>
Going to need the full greentext mate.
>>
you can let it go

take revenge

or let it go and get bitter
>>
>>39310781
thats a normie problem sorry i don't know that feel.
>>
>>39310781
Anon what happened? Sue that fucker.
>>
>>39310841
fine
>got home after lolwork
>hear giggling as I open the front door
>gf is sat with chad, basically
>"h- hi, anon...this is hunter"
>"hey man" I say nonchalantly
>"me and your girl were just studying some biology" he says with a half-assed grin
>"hunter, stop.." she says gleefully
>I grab hold of my nuts and say "hey man...I dont know who the hell you are but you better leave or else I'm gonna call the cops"
>"you call the cops and I'll kick your ass, anon"
>I make a beeline to my phone
>hunter pins me down, slaps me on the face and barks "what you gonna do, man? huh? what you gonna do?"
>I wait for him to ease off and then make a dash for the front door
>sit outside crying for a while and then return to the sound of my girlfriend getting fucked
>slept at my dads for the night and then came home to a missing gf, a missing ps4 and an unwashed bed
>>
>>39310951
holy shit dude

kasfdjHN
>>
>>39310951
You're making this up. You have to be. Anon, please.
>>
>>39310951
if you are not joking i want you to go buy a gun and kill your gf and chad as soon as you can

you normie faggot
>>
>>39310781
Should have bought a Switch.
>>
>>39310951
Oh my fuck you've been cucked
>>
>>39310781
if the guy stooped low enough to fuck your horse of a girlfriend then he isn't really a chad now is he ya silly goober :^)
>>
>>39310951
>>I grab hold of my nuts and say
fake
>>
File: 34135455163613.jpg (15KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
34135455163613.jpg
15KB, 205x200px
>>39310951
Lmfao you shoulda just fought back
i always did,even though i got fucked up it was worth it but this?
rofl dude hilarious
>>
>>39310951
this happened

jdjasjdajdsjj
>>
>>39310951
Kekd. My fuckinng sides op...
>>
>>39310951
this disturbs me (>Implying i am not always disturbed) not because i have sympathy for OP he is a normie but it strikes the nerve of knowing that a women would do that with someone she loves.
>>
>>39310781
Bro you know his actual name you can literally call the cops and get your ps4 back and have chad punished
>>
You know you could have called the cops from your dad's house right? If it was your house you could have easily done this.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (10KB, 360x195px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
10KB, 360x195px
>>39310951
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
post your girls info

post chad info

why not
>>
>>39310951
After killing the whore and the chad, please kill yourself, you 3 are the scum of society has whole, at least you will be doing something good
>>
>>39310781
what the fuck, this simple post had me laughing so hard that my nose burst blood from holding in milk
>>
call the police, you were robbed and assaulted
>>
>>39310951
This has to be bait. PLEASE
>>
>>39310951
This is bait.
But if by a miracle it isn't, even the most beta dude on the planet would go to the kitchen for knife to even the fight.
Kys anyway OP
>>
>>39312091
Yep, the degenerate trinity. Chad, normie and Stacey.

Normie is sparable but only because someone's got to make my tendies. But your posts rings truth through my mind.
>>
>>39310951
Dawm I feel bad for you , I would have went outside and still called the cops on dumbass and kicked the gf out .
>>
>>39310951
If this is real you deserve it. Karma is a bitch and you're just a pathetic bitch. Natural selection.
>>
>>39310951
nice cuck fanfic bro
>>
>>39310951
Jesus Christ mate, even dyel punches are enough to brake someones nose. Next time defend your fucking self and have some self respect
>>
>>39311008
Dat ^^^^^^^
Originally
>>
>>39310781
>chad
>took my ps4 slim
sounds more like tyrone desu
how does it feel knowing your gf was BLACKED?
>>
>>39310951
Jaysus dude. Invest in a hammer and camp out under his car to bash his ankles in
>>
>>39313002
i hope u get aids
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.