[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life: an epic fail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Anyone else here /HumiliatedByFailure/?

> Be me.
> 29 years old.
> Used to talk a huge game in high school about how I'd be a huge success.
> Now a straight up INCEL loser mothafucka.
> No success.
> No accomplishments.
> No friends.
> No SEX (!!!!)

Anyone else like this?

How do you explain your stunning failure?

For me I'd say it was mostly the drugs especially methamfetamine. The thing is that I thought drugs were glamorous and confused using drugs with actual accomplishment, so that threw my value system out of whack.

I might not even be able to make rent this month!

My life is an epic fail!
>>
>Meth

Yeah, you and success are not even in the same neighborhood
>>
I have nothing enlightening to say to you anon.

the brutal jackboot of normie society puts all non hackers in their place.
>>
>>39309726
>Anyone else like this?

Yes.

>How do you explain your stunning failure?
I chose a shitty major in college (political science). I can't seem to find a job that pays me more than near min wage.

Other than that, I guess depression and social anxiety (diagnosed by a medical professional). The social anxiety is worse than the depression. I tremble and sweat in most social situations. This also makes it hard to find a job or find friends. I'm a 29 year old kissless virgin.The depresssion just makes it hard as hell to get anything done. I feel so low energy all the time even though I exercise and stuff.

Luckily I dont have any major drug problems or anything.

Did you end up getting arrested becuase of drugs OP?
>>
File: 1490188068011.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490188068011.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>39309726
>Be me
>(!!!!)
>epic fail
>!

is this bait
>>
>>39309726
>The thing is that I thought drugs were glamorous and confused using drugs with actual accomplishment

You sound retarded, nice bait.
>>
>>39309726

Tina's a fucking BITCH, my friend, a real hard assed woman. Just be happy that you still at least have YOUR LIFE. Most don't make it that far by 29.

I know a guy who started with Tina at 22, graduated to heroin at 23, straight up DEAD at 25. DEAD.
>>
>>39309726
I'm even worse:

> be Chad through high school and university
> get fancy job after professional degree in business law
> be treated like crap by employers
> too afraid to quit
> descend into alcoholism, get DUI and lose job for unrelated reasons
> can't get shit job due to overqualification.
>can't get job in field due to criminal record
> suicide strong possibility at this point
>>
>>39310030

OP here,

I have a little bit of the ex-chad thing on the go but not to the same extent.

I dated some girls back in high school and had sex a handful of times but never did get a decent job or anything like that.

Straight up /NoSex/ since 2006.

Except the "sex" I've been having daily with Tina.
>>
>>39310211
Honestly, mine is worse. I'm only now, about a year later, half functional in society again because dwelling on this failure has basically ruined my life. With more enthusiasm I would be fine, but sleeping all day and thinking about how great things were and how bad you fucked up (although my canning was a layoff amongst a bunch of us, not a firing) is far worse. Us men dwell on shit, we don't have as good coping mechanisms as women unfortunately.
>>
>>39310211
And also, "be treated like crap" I don't mean in an exaggerated way - I got a big settlement after my layoff that the others didn't get due to significant misrepresentations made to me by senior staff. I also got an apology and a sworn statement to provide a good letter of reference because they acknowledged they made serious mistakes with me. Don't make it any easier, let me tell ya.
>>
>>39310260
>Us men dwell on shit, we don't have as good coping mechanisms as women unfortunately.

Yeah I feel you there, women just cry it out until they're done with it, we ruminate and brood and stew in it until we come out the other end as walking husks of human beings.

Personally I've lost the ability to feel, and worse.
>>
yes my friends moved to different places. i guess one is sad that no one calls him, my other friend we kind of don't have anything in common anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.