[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I hookup with an autistic girl? Ive tried conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Qizi0fi.png (428KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
Qizi0fi.png
428KB, 620x418px
how do I hookup with an autistic girl?

Ive tried conversation and she only blabs on and on
>>
there's no way she could be autistic then
>>
>>39308374
>Socially retarded
>Repetitive behaviors

its pretty autistic
>>
>>39308361
blabbing on and on is something pretty much all girls do anon despite having autism or another condition. Autismo girls just seem robot tier on the outside, once you break the shell their normie side comes out a bit.
>>
>>39308361
i actually did this recently when a friend of a friend was staying in town for a few days

first you gotta flirt with her a shitload. then just get her alone somewhere (we were watching tv after our other friend went to sleep) and start horsing around a bit. then just transition from like playfully throwing pillows at her to holding hands and if she wants that you're probably in for everything else

ymmv but that's what happened for me

that said idk if it was really worth it she gave good head but i'm pretty sure my friend knows and it's embarrassing cause she's ugly and really annoying (legal adult but still into minecraft and pewdiepie-tier youtubers, etc.)
>>
Trust me you wouldn't want to do that.
>>
>>39308405
most girls I talk to just stand there and wait for a dude to approach them

this one's powerlevel is too high for me, she doesnt even know what the fuck shes talking about but keeps going
>>
>>39308361
If autistic girls are anything like autistic boys, all you have to do is grab her by the pussy to let her know you're interested and she'll be all yours.
>>
>>39308444
>she doesnt even know what the fuck shes talking about but keeps going
Sounds like any other woman to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.