[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked a fat chick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Have you ever fucked a fat chick?
>>
your mom one time
>>
Yeah, it was terrible. When they're fat they have 0 flexibility/accessability so you're pretty much limited to doggy style. Also never eat a fat chick out. It always smells like sweat and pit down there for obvious reasons, I was a chubby chaser until my ex happened. The head was outstanding tho
>>
>>39308401
/thread lol
>>
I tried twice. Couldn't get hard due to alcohol.
>>
File: 1461007615370.jpg (643KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1461007615370.jpg
643KB, 720x1018px
>>39308401

If that put you offl then you're not a true chubby chaser
>>
>>39308056
I have fucked 6.

It's cool bc they are usually so hungry for cum that they'll let you raw dog them and finger their assholes the first night you meet them

Fat girl vaginas are actually better than skinny girl vaginas, since their bodies hold more heat. So warm. But then there are the unpleasant smells that often come along with their bodies and they look like shit naked
>>
>>39308409
What's the sex like? Is the head good? Can she cook? Does she brap? Give stories if possible, please.
>>
>>39308056
Yes, one. She was the kind of fat where she's skinny from the waist up but had wide hips and huge ass and thighs.

Best sex of my life. Crazy tho.
>>
>>39308081
I'll give you this (you), because I'm drunk mostly...
>>
>>39308409
>AMA
>Doesn't respond to other anon

What the fuck you fucking normie faggot. I hope she crushes you.
>>
File: 1503612748894.jpg (90KB, 655x874px) Image search: [Google]
1503612748894.jpg
90KB, 655x874px
>>39308056
fuck yeah, she didn't look good, but sex was great. She was fully clean, without any disgusting odors. If her cunt had smelled like piss and rotten fish, it would have been a completely different story.
>>
File: 1486132041208.jpg (742KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486132041208.jpg
742KB, 2048x1536px
>>39308056
I have. One had the most rancid smelling pussy I've ever encountered, and the other matches up with me perfectly as far as fetishes go.
>>
Like three.

One of them I fucked in a kids playground in the middle of the night. Another one was 15 but so out of shape she looked 20.

Honestly really glad I have my current gf who's small and has a reasonably sized body.
>>
>>39308056
Too many. And dated one for too long too. But never that were so huge. Just BBW types. A fat Chick was the first woman I cam inside. Now you know.
>>
yeah not worth it, I've fucked two fat chicks, one skinny chick, and one average. the skinny one was the best lay by far.
>>
>>39308401
this.

but in my case when I did doggy, it just smelled like complete ass, like she had just taken a dump.

I stopped after 7 minutes
never again
>>
>>39309100
>where she's skinny from the waist up
That's not fat
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
I have. I never want to touch a pair of cowtits again, and the girls with small ones sure as hell aren't letting me cop a feel anytime soon. Making out with her was the most enjoyable part. She was very good at kissing.
>>
> Fucked fat girl
> Can't get hared for Skinny Chicks now
> Married to Fat Chick
> Happiest I've Ever Been
>>
My gf is a fatty but good fatty. She's cute and cuddly horny and always there for me. 5ftish only like 30 overweight
>>
File: 1484528638346.png (366KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
1484528638346.png
366KB, 578x572px
>>39308056
yes, and have dated some fat chicks.

they are either really great, or really bad. But that's the same with any body type. Some of the most attractive girls I've ever laid my hands on are just terrible in bed.

Anyway, my ex was pretty thick, but she was a beast in the sack. Only girl to ever get me off with head, loved getting absolutely pounded, loved having her ass played with, and you could get her to cum, HARD. She never smelled bad and genuinely cared about her hygeine. She used to be skinnier/really hot, it might have stemmed from that?

Most fat girls are crazy though, it doesn't really matter how clean they are. I feel like fundamentally they lack some character that prevents them from dealing with their emotions without food, or being disciplined enough not to eat poorly. Idk, i think shes hot even though she's overweight, but she's crazy so, what does it matter.

tldr: depends on the fat girl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.