[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nearly 21 >never really find any guy attractive or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1120_meave.jpg (524KB, 1030x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1120_meave.jpg
524KB, 1030x1475px
>be nearly 21
>never really find any guy attractive or worth bothering with
>finally find one who is really into me,teases a lot.
>literally best thing in the world and feel high just thinking about it
>overhear him saying he doesn't find me attractive really and just considers me a friend
>tell him to fuck off
It's been a week and it still hurts. I've never found anyone like him and I don't know what I'll do.
When will it stop hurting?
>>
>>39306768
He was probably lying.
>>
>>39306768
booze the pain aw-
>nearly 21
nevemrind
>>
>>39306768
Gotta get yourself with someone to distract from the pain, anon.

Reverse the genders and this happened to me, fucking slayed me.
>>
>>39306819
Lying about what? He said he liked me and was more aggressive in pursuing me than I was towards him. But then says I am unattractive.
I've never experienced anything like this before and am honestly heartbroken.

I liked him a lot too. And I've lived a rather miserable lonely life, never finding anyone. I'm worried i never will.
>>
>>39306854
I don't know how to find people in all seriousness. I'm shy and insecure. Even though I don't think I'm as bad looking as HE said.
That's why this hurts so bad. He was the only one who seemed to not care that I was a little weird.
>>
what do i do?
i dont get any enjoyment out of listening to music, playing vidya,watching tv
>>
>>39306868
You overheard him saying it he probably was just being cool and saying he didnt like you. you fucked yourself dummy.
>>
>>39306768
originally lose weight
>>
>>39306911
This entire board is /soc/ in disguise if you want it to be, mystery anon, and there's a whole lot of people online who don't know where to find people either. So.. Yeah. Wanna chat a bit off-site? I can get you a burner email or whatever
>>
>>39306962
No. I really don't think it's that. I've seen him flirt with other girls before. It was more than that. Something changed and he seemed to regard me just as a friend. His demeanor changed.
"I don't want her"
>>39306989
Oh I will. And not for him. I will get down to 110 by the end of the year and get a quality bf
>>
>>39307016
ok. email plz
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (548KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
548KB, 400x400px
>>39307063
(christ I'm shy I so hope this works out)

Ok, right here:

[email protected]
>>
>>39307094
>[email protected]
is that your email?
>>
>>39307309
It was a burner that I made, yeah, but I sent a reply with a more regular email of mine
>>
>>39306868
There was actually a discussion about this last night in another thread. Basically:

guys will use girls for the ego-boost too, its not just a thing that happens to dudes.

He may have liked you . . . in solitude. But then his friend said something and he thought he was risking his social capital by actually being seen with you.

I've been in the same place femanon, it sucks. at best occupy yourself with other things you enjoy and if you have friends spend time with them. How long it hurt depends on how long you and he shared that connection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.