[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>huge masochist >oneitis best friend used to beat me into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1000x1000px
>huge masochist
>oneitis best friend used to beat me into submission regularly but lately
>rather than fighting just randomly snaps if I say something wrong and attacks me too quickly to do much
>doesn't let me hit him back even after he's done and I can move
>then says what we do isn't normal and doesn't want to do it
I'm confused, does he not like hurting me anymore or why did he suddenly call it weird/not normal? He was the one originally who'd suggest it so often
>>
>>39306484
you're a freak my man
>>
>>39306551
Yeah I've always been like this but never acted on it, I kind of wish I didn't because now I just want an abusive friendship/relationship basically while he wants a normal one. I feel bad. Also confused though why he would want it so bad before though.
>>
>>39306590
>>39306484
What the fuck, Anon?
It sounds like he's legitimately angry and violent and you're letting him use you as a punching bag for sexual pleasure. I find that disgusting and he probably has too. You're enabling his fits of rage and that's not good or healthy.
>>
>>39306958
Why is it not good, if he can let his anger out? And he liked it before so I'm confused
>>
>>39307128
It's not healthy to let your anger out in such a spontaneous and violent way. You may enjoy it for whatever reason, but imagine if he were at work or school or with family or other friends. He may not just outright attach them, but when things get heated, he could get physical. Try talking to him about what's happening, why he has changed and encourage new safer, healthier ways to deal with stress and anger
>>
>>39307128
It's not healthy because this will affect him in real life. He will get too used to being angry so often and let it out by physically assaulting someone. I think you understand that he not being able to control his anger in public will not have positive consequences.
>>
>>39307245
But I want to get hit.. It's not really sexual, just kind of a catharsis for me. I've never found anyone else who was like this in a non sexual manner. Do you think that really is the reason why?
It's not like he does it outside of when he's with me..

When I tried to hit him a bunch to provoke him yesterday he wouldn't hit me back, just hold my arms or neck in a way that I couldn't do it. I get its kind of wrong to provoke him but ye
>>
Please anyone Ivbmhx
>>
>>39307522
>>39308767
Well you're going to have to curb your wants if you really care about him. That's really a weird relationship and it's not healthy for you or him. Its hard to try to empathize with you. Find a better way to find relief from your emotions, like a hobby of some sort. Talk with him about how to fix your relationship and better control anger.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.