[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the biggest losers/virgins being an ass hole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4527.jpg (58KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
58KB, 1600x900px
What's with the biggest losers/virgins being an ass hole to everyone reaching so hard to feel like they're superior?

Like do they not realize that being an ass hole makes them even more unlikable and that they would be better off just bettering themselves instead of trying to drag everyone down to their ineffective level of genes?
>>
>>39306313
>ineffective level of genes
>just better urself
what in the world did he mean by this
>>
They probably just want to be left alone.

They don't want to be a prop for you to play altruist. Ugly doesn't mean stupid. Usually the opposite.
>>
>>39306352
Well I used to be a fat dip shit that did nothing and I got a friend and started exercising lost tons of weight became a nicer person and got a decent haircut and it honestly worked

I have ex friends that were always ass holes to me because they were jealous but I put all that time and effort into it and worked on having a good personality they just sit inside all day waiting for their mom to cook them meals and pamper them and then they act like they hate me for being better

Like dude I had to work harder than most people do for less I don't sit there and be an ass hole to you and they have no problem staying thin they can sit inside eating junk food all day and stay perfectly thin I have to go puke up my meal after eating a salad with no dressing and still gain 10 pounds after
>>
>>39306313

Maybe they are rightfully bitter and therefor assholes to people because people will take advantage of them every chance they can. Bettering oneself is a joke. I was just as miserable as now when I was a fat friendless neet as I am now. Some people hate the world because the world hates them.
>>
>>39306429
>I have to go puke up my meal after eating a salad with no dressing and still gain 10 pounds after
what
you may want to see a doctor faggot
>>
>>39306584
But the one guy who was an ass hole to me had a way better life than me

He couldn't attract a girl to save his life but he had friends like people liked him and he always had people to hang out with. His grandparents bought him cars constantly ever since he was 16 I'm 25 still never have had a car. He got to go to college free (twice) by living with his grandparents with no income and I'm in debt. He gets to go on vacations his extended family likes him he gets to do shit he always has money cause his parents are richer his grandparents literally gave him the entire upstairs because they're too old and he has a fuckijg story to himself with 3 bedrooms and computers video games tv and everything with a home entertainment system.

I have nothing. Nothing.
>>
>>39306817
go to a doctor faggot
and shut the fuck up
>>
>>39306988
i think the reason i feel like shit and gain weight is just depression though i usually feel a lot better when i'm doing shit with friends and don't even notice

but i wasn't born downtown in a major city so you know how it is....trapped inside all day. fuck suburbs and small towns literally the downfall of society
>>
>>39307119
I'm 25 and I have less than you do but that's just the way it is. I live near downtown in a major city too. Go to a doctor as soon as possible. And as for the guys you're whining about, yeah, not all men are perfect alpha males, sue them in a court of law if you feel so strongly about it.
>>
>>39307158
it's just that it fucking sucks i can't chill with people without them freaking out on me over nothing and always being pissed off little bitter virgins

and i can feel them hating me for being better and i can tell they're just sitting there wishing i would fuck up my life to be down on their level or something its fucking DEPRESSING as shit i live in a small town and all 4 people in my town i've met are like this

im definetely not alpha i just kinda do my own thing i'm not really worried about stupid status like that it's literally a never ending cycle you can't be better than everyone i just try to better myself and stay in my own lane and shit but i feel like i'm being hated by everyone just for bettering myself? i even suggest to them like do this and don't just sit around all day and they just get even more whiney and annoying. fuck i hate these people. it's like they sit in front of a laptop all day and hang out with their moms and then get pissed off that i don't do that like shit i thought friends were supposed to be happy when they aren't a piece of shit but everyone here just wants you to be a piece of shit like them.

i guess that sounds common but i can't really meet normal people because im dysfunctional
>>
>>39307246
It sounds like they live comfy lives somewhat. The problem starts when they become very hostile and self-defeating. But everyone goes through their own issues in life, anon. It's normal for others to want to bring you down to their level. Make new friends, deal with the ones you have, or just have no friends and become a solitary anon. Hanging out with my mom and being on a laptop all day sounds good, it reminds me of my teenage years. I only did it sporadically though. I did other things. Always appreciate your mother, anon.
>>
>>39306817

Yah cause this world sucks. I've graduated college. Had a decent job and lots of debt. Lost it all and was in psych hospitals and outpatients for 2 years. Tried again recently to reconnect with people and they called me a dick for what I did to them. Tried to make new friends. That ended miserably. now I'm a friendless worker for min wage and I hate this world. I'm a dick to everyone when I'm not on the clock. This life has shown me that it is unfair and hates me. So I'm an asshole to everyone when I'm not at work. It's fun calling girls cunts. Be an asshole. Embrace it. This world has fucked you over, time to say fuck you back. Drain normies taxes to stay alive if you must. I have nothing too. It sucks. I know that otherwise I wouldn't be drunk now.
>>
>>39307337
your mental illness was caused by your own shit personality don't blame people for not wanting to be near an ass hole that can't even control being an ass hole at this point

oh yeah, have fun dying alone
>>
>>39307499

Oh I will. And I'll drag everyone down with me when I go.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.